SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:17 pm

Thanks Blu for posting.
Ok Zaddy Chris, I will be running fast and furious, now show me what you got, it better be worth the hype Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mml060709 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:41 pm

Ok for Ali to say the FRC was romantic and that Hannah grew a lot, means to me that there is NO WAY she picks Jed. After everything we know about Jed now, if the FRC ended with Hannah picking Jed, we wouldn't leave watching that finale saying how romantic it was and that Hannah grew alot. I believe Hannah was going to pick Jed. When Tyler came out (F2), whatever he says to Hannah is probably so beautiful and full of love from his heart (the romanitc part) and Hannah realizes right then (her growth) that she cannot let Tyler go and that he is what she needs and wants for her future.
Then she needs to reject Jed which was F1. Which is why spoilers could have changed because of the order they came out.
Who knows, maybe once Jeds girlfriend thing came out, Hannah confronted him at a taping by the producers, because it was fresh and she was angry and wanted to do it right away. And it was good tv.

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:44 pm

@mml060709 Yes. How did Hannah grow a lot and have a romantic FRC if she chose Jed? Even if Jed brought out his guitar, Ali would not have called it romantic if she chose Jed knowing what’s out there about Jed. It would’ve been sad instead.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:49 pm

mml060709 wrote:Ok for Ali to say the FRC was romantic and that Hannah grew a lot, means to me that there is NO WAY she picks Jed. After everything we know about Jed now, if the FRC ended with Hannah picking Jed, we wouldn't leave watching that finale saying how romantic it was and that Hannah grew alot.  I believe Hannah was going to pick Jed.  When Tyler came out (F2), whatever he says to Hannah is probably so beautiful and full of love from his heart (the romanitc part) and Hannah realizes right then (her growth) that she cannot let Tyler go and that he is what she needs and wants for her future.
Then she needs to reject Jed which was F1. Which is why spoilers could have changed because of the order they came out.
Who knows, maybe once Jeds girlfriend thing came out, Hannah confronted him at a taping by the producers, because it was fresh and she was angry and wanted to do it right away. And it was good tv.

That is what I read in that article that the guy who came out first and was suppose to get his heart broken she changed her mind at the last minute and choose her F2 not who she thought was her F1.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:11 pm

I think the swap was unfortunately from jed f2 to jed f1. I think jed was F1 the entire time until fsd, mtp and lcd, where he was losing to Tyler and she decided to choose Tyler before the frc. Then at the 11th hour, she flipped out, got scared Tyler was playing her after all, and switched back to safe jed f1 at the frc. This explains why both spoilers were right imo.

I imagine she regretted her choice immediately, even before Haley and it also explains why she and Tyler would be able to pick up where they left off after the jed breakup.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:16 pm

@Alanna Why do you think Jed was losing to Tyler heading into the FRC? Curious to hear your thoughts because he seems way above him in the race to me even after fantasy dates.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:17 pm

mml060709 wrote:Ok for Ali to say the FRC was romantic and that Hannah grew a lot, means to me that there is NO WAY she picks Jed. After everything we know about Jed now, if the FRC ended with Hannah picking Jed, we wouldn't leave watching that finale saying how romantic it was and that Hannah grew alot.  I believe Hannah was going to pick Jed.  When Tyler came out (F2), whatever he says to Hannah is probably so beautiful and full of love from his heart (the romanitc part) and Hannah realizes right then (her growth) that she cannot let Tyler go and that he is what she needs and wants for her future.
See where you're going wrong is basing your opinion off Ali's opinion. Have you read any of her recaps this season? I'm gonna be blunt, she's dumb as h*ll. She has literally the worst opinions on EVERYTHING. Her saying the FRC was romantic should make you think it's the opposite laugh out loud. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:18 pm

@Alanna question for you. I remember when we were sleuthing Kaitlyn’s season and RS claimed she was single and picked no one. You were very adamant and posted that you were sure that Kaitlyn had picked someone. Can you please remind me again how you figured this out and I am interested if you see the same signs with Hannah (and let me clarify that I mean the Hannah that has surfaced in the last month not the Hannah that we saw in the first month post filming)....thanks so much.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:19 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna Why do you think Jed was losing to Tyler heading into the FRC? Curious to hear your thoughts because he seems way above him in the race to me even after fantasy dates.
I think she was absolutely blown away by how he treated her during the fsd and it sounds like her parents will prefer him by a large margin over jed. Also, imo, Tyler is the man who loved her most & for real, and I think she felt that when they were together but then lost her nerve at the end bc he was so unexpected and late in the game. I fully think she’s course corrected everything now tho Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:21 pm

mercieme wrote:@Alanna question for you. I remember when we were sleuthing Kaitlyn’s season and RS claimed she was single and picked no one. You were very adamant and posted that you were sure that Kaitlyn had picked someone. Can you please remind me again how you figured this out and I am interested if you see the same signs with Hannah (and let me clarify that I mean the Hannah that has surfaced in the last month not the Hannah that we saw in the first month post filming)....thanks so much.
I have no idea laugh out loud but I think this show avoids single/picked no one at all costs. It’s their least favorite and least popular ending, following super closely by “we’re dating.” It’s just terrible for their brand imo. Kaitlyn was also glowing post filming....:tissuebox

Hannah: I would bet the house she’s seriously in a relationship with Tyler rn imo. She cannot make it any more clear on her sm imo. Literally nothing else she can say or do more.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna Why do you think Jed was losing to Tyler heading into the FRC? Curious to hear your thoughts because he seems way above him in the race to me even after fantasy dates.
I think she was absolutely blown away by how he treated her during the fsd and it sounds like her parents will prefer him by a large margin over jed. Also, imo, Tyler is the man who loved her most & for real, and I think she felt that when they were together but then lost her nerve at the end bc he was so unexpected and late in the game. I fully think she’s course corrected everything now tho Smiley  

I think she was surprised by Tyler and crying because she planned to let him go. I think we just read Hannah differently in that scene. I did not feel that it pushed Tyler over Jed. I remember when Tyler said I love you to her as he was leaving, she didn’t say it back. They both looked sad because they thought the end was near. That’s just how I read them. During Jed’s FD, she still seemed sold on him. IA her parents will raise doubts about Jed but I don’t think it will cause her to go to production and say Tyler is the new F1 right then and there. She was crying with her parents because she was set on Jed. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:33 pm

If she planned to let him go, why didn’t she?  She let Peter go instead and still it seems she went all the way to the FRC before letting him go. If she was so sure, he wouldn’t have made it to the FRC IMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121