SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 am

I can’t get out of my mind Ty and his pizza story to the song of Youʻre the one that i want from the movie Grease because Greece was where they fell in love .

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by violetstoo Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:26 am

First of all, thank you to all for the positivity, so enjoy coming to hear all positive vibes TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 1f60a
Secondly, the spa comment of "Girl, likes to indulge, and she's ready for it", I haven't seen any of this playful banter between any of the other guys, laugh out loud
Thirdly, does she say "iLY" when they say goodbye, and then "Come Back" after the second goodbye on the FS? I may be hearing things, just was wondering if anyone heard the same or different?  Thanks much

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:36 am

@violetstoo I didn’t hear it as I just watched it again. But that was the most amazing overnight date Iʻve ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:33 am

@violetstoo He definitely said ILY. I’ll have to listen again for the Come Back

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:47 am

My latest thought, when RS and other outlets state Hannah and Tyler will not be re-connecting or getting back together maybe it’s because they NEVER were apart in the first place! :yes:
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:16 am

New story out this morning with Matt and Tyler "marathon training"  Tyler sure does like that LA hat
https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/
TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Screen45
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 am

@alwayscooking LA Dodgers hat!!! Maybe the one Hannah got when she threw out the first pitch...I checked. Not, but maybe she got one for him?
https://www.instagram.com/p/By9PJ6inUiu/

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:03 pm

alwayscooking wrote:New story out this morning with Matt and Tyler "marathon training"  Tyler sure does like that LA hat
https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/
TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Screen45
Pretty sure he had it in last night too 😃
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:08 pm

So is the consensus that Tyler got the literal final rose or that there is a switch after Jed's gf reveal?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:20 pm

@Billysmom I don't think he got the final rose. I DO think they are communicating. There are far too many signals. I hope they get together. I don't want him to be the next bachelor. (I know I may be delusional but....I want a happy ending. I also know that her being alone may be her happy ending too, but I still want them as a couple)

Could we suggest that they both get cast on DWTS?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:29 pm

I still feel that she chose Tyler at the FRC.. I believe RS 1st spoiler was correct! Hannah and Tyler are having too much fun with SM!!! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:47 pm

Very daring to wear a Dodgers cap in NY where the NYY live. Yup he must really like that cap because I never saw him wear a baseball team related cap before giggling

Regarding Ty and the finale, we keep trying to fit RS’ spoiler into the narrative . What if RS is totally wrong? Someone gave me an education about Des’ season regarding his proclamation of Brooks being the F1. He dug his heels in up to the last minute only to say, you got me the next morning . RS and the other spoiler site says they have a pic of a supposed SHV. That debunks their first statement of TY as F1. I believe they have some sort of pic of them together talking but think of this, they don’t want to reveal the pic because in their mind it will out the person who sent it. If it was an official happy couples weekend , only a few are there with them.
But Hannah being there can have other connotations other than a F1 couples visit. She could still pick Ty, comeback and find out about Jed and confront him regarding the revelation of a gf. It is her bone to pick with him tho he’s not F1. That could also explain why the other guys support him. In the end, he didn’t factor into Hannah’s decision because she had already fallen for Ty and chose him as her F1. The only guy to come on sm to defend Hannah was Ty. He rose up when a reference was made for Hannah to make choices that her “future husband “ would be proud of. No way that would be Jed when a friend of his disses his future wife. The only one that would offend is the real future husband of Hannah . That future husband did speak up and even the media spoke up and applauded him. A little over a week to find out who’s who and what’s what.
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen