SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 3 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:58 pm

@Sharnee THANK YOU!!! You made my day!
TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 1176891977

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:21 pm

I think she picked Tyler at the frc, and nothing has changed for them. We were told shv's would be done differently this year, so I'm guessing they have seen each other often, but for short periods - a few hours or an overnight - which could easily be hidden within their daily activities as seen on sm. That may be one of the reasons Tyler is in NYC - so easy to hide short meet-ups there. And I agree he will be living in LA soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:25 pm

@BlueTone Agree , NY is a perfect place to cover your steps if that’s what you wanted. It would take a mastermind but I think Ty is up to the challenge Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Sharnee wrote:Very daring to wear a Dodgers cap in NY where the NYY live. Yup he must really like that cap because I never saw him wear a baseball team related cap before giggling
You mean ... question
TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 64679897_2310650142534884_9082330269882748434_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/By9PJ6inUiu/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:37 pm

@blueblues Yes in deedee...
Maybe it’s not the color match that counts...it’s the location . Hugesmile
TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 F3b93610

My scs

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:40 pm

Currently I'm leaning towards thinking it's most plausible to have it go down with Jed the initial f1 but a gut wrenching ending and goodbye to Tyler (which I am dreading) - with Tyler class all the way - then a super-cathartic reconciliation post-show. If that is indeed how it goes down, I'll be anxious to hear how Hannah reassured ty during some of the episodes, which must not have been easy to watch. 

I wonder if Ty had pulled an arie and dropped a journal or similar at Hannah's house if it could have accelerated anything? But I suspect he respected her too much to try to confuse her like that. I suspect he wanted her to come to her own un pressured decisions in her own time...

All jm thinking aloud, jmo...

Btw has Hannah been asked about her pick for next Bach?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightonight Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:42 pm

I see everything that is being said.  The Spotify songs, the hand jesters, the words, the twitter responses, the emotions etc.  I think Tyler is also showing that he is not partying it up with girls like I bet most bachelor’s do after they get eliminated.   Did you see the Instagram story on the Forth of July.  He was at a party, I think it was on Long Island, and Tyler was sitting at empty table outside with his arms crossed over his chest looking up at the magnificent fireworks display.   I think he was showing Hannah how he was alone and was missing her.  Just my opinion.  
I see that Jed and Hannah’s social media and where abouts have been tracked after the finale but have not seen Tyler’s until the supposed “Jed breakup” right?   What was Tyler doing after the final rose ceremony?  Could there have been SHV’s?

Last edited by moonlightonight on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
moonlightonight
moonlightonight

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Love that you all are having a ball here Smiley
Some of y’all were discussing if Tyler had moved all his stuff to NYC. Well, seems his blazers/suits are still in Jupiter per Mama C’s salmon jacket post not to be seen on anyone at the MTA since still at the dry cleaners.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0I1YWqAW5O/
On another note, Mama C also did an IG story asking Tyler to come home & take her to see “the lion king”. Not sure if it means he goes home prior to or after AFTR but we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:57 pm

Well, my tinfoil hat may be battered at this point but I am staying on the Tannah ship with hope still forefront in my mind. Won't be the first time I read things wrong (by a long shot!) but am hoping to be right this time with Hannah and Tyler looking to the future together.

Oh, and both of them on DWTS would be such a nice bonus. Praying

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 pm

We have a 50/50 chance being right. I’d like to say the odds are more but will wait until we see it for ourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:22 pm

I'd enjoy seeing them both on dwts even if just as friends, cause sharing an experience like that could be fertile ground for them to keep building their relationship, jmo. (Just as long as their partners are married, laugh out loud...) couldn't you just see Tyler beaming with pride when Hannah does well???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Jf-ksnqRr/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen