SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 43 of 88 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 65 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:50 pm

Unless someone hacked her account... She has a country and christian playlist. The christian playlist has music by artists she's mentioned before like Hillsong. It's her account IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:52 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Unless someone hacked her account... She has a country and christian playlist. The christian playlist has music by artists she's mentioned before like Hillsong. It's her account IMO.
IMO 100% this TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 43 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:58 pm

Just to add to the music speculation her Apple Music has not updated last listen since Thursday and it was the Jumbled Mess Playlist. That playlist does not have the "Pony" song she was listening to in the car when she found the Chickfila. Also besides here that playlist hasn't been talked about anywhere else from what I seen.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:09 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:@Lucas15 Do you mean he did this as an attempt to drop hints about a reconciliation with Hannah? Or to troll?

I meant it as an attempt to drop hints to both Hannah AND to viewers - in the same way that Colton did on his season - to show he was willing and interested in a reconciliation. IMO Tyler is not a troll - he would simply go silent unless there were real feelings on his part.

@Lucas15 speaking of troll, what are your thoughts about Tyler posting an IG story of a troll holding a sign "crazy about you"? I thought it was cute! But then...hmmmmmm

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:02 pm

rosepetals wrote:snipped
@Lucas15 speaking of troll, what are your thoughts about Tyler posting an IG story of a troll holding a sign "crazy about you"? I thought it was cute! But then...hmmmmmm

Tyler has a self deprecating sense of humor IMO - he can poke fun at himself and be very comfortable doing it. IMO he simply reacted to all those who "accuse" him of trolling on SM (with all the playlist stuff) by showing a troll doll. It's sort of like saying (to Hannah) "Even if I'm a troll I'm still crazy about you."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:02 pm

Random things I will forever be salty about this season:

1. We never got to see the scene of Tyler and Hannah talking in the church even after they gave us promo stills from it!
2. We didnt see what Tyler and Hannah did after the massage. You’re telling me that’s all they did?!
3. We didn’t see what they were laughing about on the bench in Riga. Only her grilling him.
4. Just not enough Tyler period *edited* If there was another man in her top four I liked even slightly, I might feel differently.

I’m sure I have other things to add.  Any one else want to add?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No mention of other contestants)

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:06 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:snipped

We didn't see Tyler and Hannah in the yacht stateroom making like pretzels.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:31 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Random things I will forever be salty about this season:

1. We never got to see the scene of Tyler and Hannah talking in the church even after they gave us promo stills from it!
2. We didnt see what Tyler and Hannah did after the massage. You’re telling me that’s all they did?!
3. We didn’t see what they were laughing about on the bench in Riga. Only her grilling him.
4. Just not enough Tyler period *edited** If there was another man in her top four I liked even slightly, I might feel differently.

Bolded has been the biggest question for me.

We know the sailing was for an afternoon. We saw there was lunch and sightseeing in another town. Then there was the helicopter and sightseeing for the other date.

All he got was a massage question There had to be more to that date.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:33 pm

@Summerfun1980
I want the one of Tyler giving Hannah the flowers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:34 pm

@Patience2415 Didn’t we get that but they cut out the kiss? Or are you talking about another time?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:37 pm

@Summerfun1980
Oh okay! I have to go back and watch that date again.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:54 pm

Is it bad that I’m thinking about Hannah and Tyler’s first Instagram posts Tuesday night? And how adorable they’ll be. If these two kids are going to give it a try, think about the social media treat we’re going to be in for. Come on you two, don’t let me down! I NEED to see you loved up. We’ve earned it!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 88 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 65 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen