SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 44 of 88 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 66 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:04 pm

SeekAny wrote:Is it bad that I’m thinking about Hannah and Tyler’s first Instagram posts Tuesday night? And how adorable they’ll be. If these two kids are going to give it a try, think about the social media treat we’re going to be in for. Come on you two, don’t let me down! I NEED to see you loved up. We’ve earned it!
Hannah has absolutely been rewriting history with all her sm and is all abt Tyler- the fsd tweets, the htd promo story, the likes & favs all over ig and twitter everywhere, she is going to do everything to show Tyler just how much she loves him and how he’s her more than f1. So that’s my long answer of saying: it’s gonna be litskis!!! I can’t waitttttt. I can’t even imagine the number of likes that first couple ig will be for both of them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:26 pm

Tyler just went to 1.2M followers!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:36 pm

So they have 3 mil. Between the 2 of them...now! Wait till next week!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:57 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:snipped
I’m sure I have other things to add.  Any one else want to add?

We didn't see Tyler and Hannah in the yacht stateroom making like pretzels.

Hannah's conversation with Tyler's mom on hometowns.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:07 pm

I really hope that if Hannah and Tyler agree to reconcile, that TPTB show some unseen footage of their love story. Then I think they should be given another trip somewhere! (and not Rhode Island) laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:37 pm

I was thinking that too! I'm really hoping for a montage to close out the show but they always let me down in that department.

FIFTY HOURS TO GO YOU GUYS :Woah-hoo:
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:42 pm

I booked my dentist appointment for 6 pm tomorrow, smartly so I think laugh out loud. Watch Tyler not make an appearance until Tuesday though. duh

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:07 pm

@bleuberry looking at your avatar bleu, I remember RS literally saying Brooks would be jumping out of the bushes to ask for Des!! He was so wrong! I’m hoping RS is wrong with this seasons predictions! Can you imagine!??

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:34 pm

It’s crazy what a roller coaster this has been, but what a fun season, mainly because of Hannah and Tyler and all of you. Every once in a while there’s a couple that just captures me. Since the moment Hannah sighed and smiled up at Tyler while dancing in his arms, I knew I was a goner for these two. Something different there, almost as if the format of this show wasn’t meant for them. So how fitting it would be for them to come together after filming, when they’ve had time to think and process, putting pride aside and choosing for themselves. It’s more than a show now, they’re so much more than a show.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:35 pm

I'm hoping Tyler will do some other podcast as well. I can see him doing Kaitlyn's podcast and the Ben H/Ashley I one.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:44 pm

Tyler met the girls who run the teamtylerandhannah fan account on IG at his run tonight. Check out their IG stories. Very cute.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:47 pm

@Summerfun1980
I trust Tyler got this, but we will see.

Did you notice that Jan wasn't unpacking today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 88 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 66 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen