SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:44 pm

Ratings:

ABC's Bachelor in Paradise put up healthy ratings for its season premiere, helping the network lead its ninth straight Monday in adults 18-49. NBC's American Ninja Warrior took top honors among total viewers.

Bachelor in Paradise scored a 1.3 rating in adults 18-49 and 4.37 million viewers, ahead of last season's premiere (1.1 and 3.82 million on a Tuesday night) and on par with its Monday debut a year ago. Grand Hotel, however, slipped a bit at 10 p.m., tying its season low in adults 18-49 at 0.5.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-paradise-solid-tv-ratings-monday-aug-5-2019-1229607
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

ABC's Bachelor in Paradise put up healthy ratings for its season premiere, helping the network lead its ninth straight Monday in adults 18-49. NBC's American Ninja Warrior took top honors among total viewers.

Bachelor in Paradise scored a 1.3 rating in adults 18-49 and 4.37 million viewers, ahead of last season's premiere (1.1 and 3.82 million on a Tuesday night) and on par with its Monday debut a year ago. Grand Hotel, however, slipped a bit at 10 p.m., tying its season low in adults 18-49 at 0.5.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-paradise-solid-tv-ratings-monday-aug-5-2019-1229607

I wonder how DirectTVs parent companies fued with SBC affected this. I haven’t had ABC at home in overs month

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:18 pm

I watched while doing accounting last night and I was impressed with Dylan. He did not come off with a player vibe. I think Blake went to the same social school as Jed!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:40 pm

Blake might have gone to the same school as Luke Pell... setting up his own bachelor season in advance.

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:57 pm

I agree with Sharleen that it was boring last night. I would have rather seen more conversations other than the repetition of what Blake did at Stagecoach. I think it would have been better for Caelynn to just tell all the women at once if she was going to talk about it and let everyone else make their own judgements about it. I'm guessing that wasn't encouraged by the producers. I hope tonight's episode is better.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:56 pm

I actually enjoyed the first episode in that it clearly exposed the few storylines that will be developed later on. These comments are making more sense for a ‘ non- spoiled ‘ viewer, which we are NOT .
You got the Demi’s set up with Hannah, and then her ‘exploring’ with Derek = drama
Then the big outline of mega Blake drama as he tore his relatively good image since his Becca’s exit. We have already seen Caelyn, Tayshia, and then Christina give their version of events and who will
be uncovering Blake’s unexpected disrespectful behavior with them.
We see some Hannah G. Outline of Dylan focused on her while she is with other men and how it also creates possible drama.
The Clay appearance also with AnnaLiese comments is setting up his possible connection with Nicole.
We have the comic relief and eyebrow raising, eye-rolling characters with John Paul Jones and Cam. And the essential Wells having a pseudo therapist chat with contestants.
It’s all exposing the characters for what’s to come. It’s not about significant, deep, interesting conversations...it’s about the coming attractions with its deceptions and twists and turns before the possible love connection.
I guess, for me anyway, it’s a refreshing watch after Hannah’s roller coaster ride that STILL goes on as we speak.   bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2622943811
JMO
In other words it’s a fair slice of summer entertainment.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:11 pm

I don’t understand dating anymore, watching this.
Why is Kristina pursuing this crap?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:13 pm

So Blake is angry with Kristina. Bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:16 pm

Didn't Kristina learn anything from Dean.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:18 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Didn't Kristina learn anything from Dean.
No.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:19 pm

So dumb. Why are these women pursuing disrespectful guys, and questioning their disrespect?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat