SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:12 pm

Annaliese always plays herself and it's sad.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 pm

Thankfully Annaliese is gone. She's had enough screen time. She needs to retire.

Bibi is getting just as bad.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 pm

Doats wrote:
Sprite wrote:Finally the rose ceremony. I thought it would never come. It's been dragged on and on.

Agree. I hate it when they carry the rose ceremony over to the next episode.

This time it is the third episode.

Thank goodness Annalise is gone. I can't take any more of her sanctimonious lecturing of Clay. And Bibi could just not come back again. She needs to retire from the franchise. I don't even know why Jane was even there. I have no idea who she was and she just came across so awkward with that stupid hot sauce.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 pm

I love how they make it look like the fight is between Blake and Dylan in previews

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:14 pm

I felt bad for bibi

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:17 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I felt bad for bibi

I hate today it but she needs to look outside Bachelor nation for a boyfriend. If one of these guys wanted her they would have dropped into her DMs long ago. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:18 pm

Does anyone like Dylan & Hannah together so far? I thought I would but I really don't (at least not at this point). He's clingy and she really doesn't give a sh*t about his feelings.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:Does anyone like Dylan & Hannah together so far? I thought I would but I  really don't (at least not at this point). He's clingy and she really doesn't give a sh*t about his feelings.
I think he seems very insecure. I think she is loving being the center of attention

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Jordan is so much fun! Thank goodness he’s back.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:26 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Does anyone like Dylan & Hannah together so far? I thought I would but I  really don't (at least not at this point). He's clingy and she really doesn't give a sh*t about his feelings.
 I think he seems very insecure. I think she is loving being the center of attention

Dylan’s only 24 which might be a factor no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:27 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Jordan is so much fun! Thank goodness he’s back.
Oh wow, i'm wishing I could ffw through his section. He's coming off very much like a producer plant right now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Jordan to over top in my opinion. I was hoping he'd be different this season.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat