SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:30 pm

I noticed on last night's show that the Dean was wearing a "C" around his collar. Now I just wonder if that's a shout out to Caelynn. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I probably am the only one who thinks the strongest relationship is between Demi and Kristian. I would not be surprised to see it go long term. They are so cute together and Kristian really centers Demi. And they make a beautiful couple.
I actually think they have a good chance at going all the way to marriage.

When I first read the spoiler it seemed like a joke, but the way everything played out and the realness of their relationship changed my view completely. Kristian seems to be such a lovely person, calm and patient and a perfect balance to Demi. And Demi has shown these new sides of herself that makes me believe that she is ready.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:17 pm

I agree with the above :yes:

While it doesn't appear that Demi has lots of relationship experience, and doesn't necessarily seem ready for marriage yet, this actually seems like a couple that can make it.

I keep forgetting how young Demi is, but with Kristian's patience and care, they might be able to grow in their relationship together. All the luck to them.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:48 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Caelyn said she likes "van life" even more than she thought she would.
cantstopl rofl hehehe
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:20 pm

Blake had a tough road w/BIP (mostly self inflicted) but I take his side where Caelynn is concerned. I think she was embarrassed that she wasn’t a bigger deal to him so she was the woman treated badly and in the end she played the victim. Maybe he shouldn’t have reposted the texts but clearly w/reading them you could see Blake’s side of the story and wouldn’t have otherwise. I see rumors of a Caelynn/Dean van show. Just no for me.

Christian seems ready, Demi does not. I hope they make it but fear most of what Demi wants is what this relationship brings her PR and career wise. I really hope I’m wrong. Christian was one of the sweetest surprises this season.

Clay dodged a bullet.

Katie is one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever seen. She didn’t look good in the closing scenes with Chris. Not that there aren’t communication issues but producers pushed this story and Katie took the bait IMO.

Derek is a sweetheart. I hope he finds love.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:04 pm

The engaged couples today.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:08 pm

**snipped**
Rolly wrote:Blake had a tough road w/BIP (mostly self inflicted) but I take his side where Caelynn is concerned. I think she was embarrassed that she wasn’t a bigger deal to him so she was the woman treated badly and in the end she played the victim. Maybe he shouldn’t have reposted the texts but clearly w/reading them you could see Blake’s side of the story and wouldn’t have otherwise.

I could not agree more. I don't get the mentality that Blake should have sat on those texts when Caelynn tried to take him down so viciously.

What Dean does not yet realize is that if Caelynn would do that to Blake, she would do that to him as well. He's naïve if he thinks otherwise.

I'll bet that Hannah B. witnessed Caeynn's perfidy, and thought to herself, "Yup. That's the girl I roomed with at the Miss USA pageant. She would sell out her own grandmother if she could get some advantage from it."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:11 pm

For Tayshia & JPJ fans this is a great video from paradise where they both talk about about their relationship and you can see their "foundation" Tayshia talks about. Enjoy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wptqfLLzGo

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Thanks @Sprite for capturing the season in a new banner! :claphands

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 C09js610

Banner Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat