SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:49 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Oddest couple in BIP Tayshia and JPJ

Aren’t there signs they are still together even though they didn’t leave together? Or am i misremembering

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:55 pm

Clay don't be the fool. You are better then that.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:59 pm

Sprite wrote:Is this going to be another TBC episode? Please, enough already!!!

Sprite wrote:Nicole is bugging me. The stupid giggling is annoying. And what is with these women just sitting there stupidly in silence as two guys are arguing about them as if they are not even there? I would be pi**ed at both!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:00 pm

Wells and Derek laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:00 pm

Sprite wrote:Is it bad that I was rooting for Jordan to slam Christian???

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Well it looked like Jordan was definitely holding his own. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:25 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Well it looked like Jordan was definitely holding his own. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

Shocking rofl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:37 pm

I like the new Dean. He seems to have matured a bit, and is very relaxed, good-humored, and more self-aware. I like him with Caelynn.

Caelynn being pissed off at Kristina was truly ridiculous. Caelynn put their business with Blake out there to the Paradise cast long before Kristina did.

The first thing that struck my about Hannah G. were the deep circles under her eyes. She's not getting enough sleep. I'm at a loss as to why people were upset that Blake flew down to see her. It's not like they hooked up. I'm still mystified as to what she sees in him. He's nowhere near ready for a serious relationship.

Katie was a very good listener for Demi. It's interesting to see Demi sorting out her thoughts. She and Derek are great together -- I know it doesn't work out for him, but I'm intrigued by him and would like to see more.

Who would have guessed that Nicole would be one of the most popular women on Paradise? Christian and Clay have such different personalities that I think it's wrong of her to suggest that Clay needs to be more assertive. It's just not his style. Christian's hot, heavy, flirty approach seems over the top to me.

I realize that Mike was making a bid for a rose with Sydney, but I'm going to give him style points because he made it seem plausible. I'm not sure that I see Tayshia with JPG, but I like both of them separately, so if they get more screen time while together, so be it.

If I had to send guys home based on what I've seen so far, it would be Cam, Christian, Kevin, and possibly Wills.

I see from the fight footage that Jordan is taking one for the team. I'm sorry that he gets shot down in the process.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 pm

https://twitter.com/ebassclinics/status/1161432475266166785?s=12
Hello, I found this tweet absolutely hilarious. 

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Idlemess wrote:https://twitter.com/ebassclinics/status/1161432475266166785?s=12
Hello, I found this tweet absolutely hilarious. 

Why can't we have more guys like Evan on BIP? He is hilarious.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:59 am

Well at the beginning I was curious about Dylan and Hannah's relationship but now her leading him on is just not fun to watch. How he proposed with her acting like that is very interesting. scratch Now all I care about is Chris and Katie. They must have had a conversation off camera/edited to hide for her to act like that with him after she turned down Wills.

Cam and Jordan can leave. Christian had no idea who he was until he said he was a night 1 on Becca's season. So far this season is a whole lot of Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f634 for me.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:54 am

So this next week more women will be coming to the beach. The only other one I have seen in season preview is the Ferguson twin. Anyone else know who else shows up?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat