SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:45 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:44 pm

Knew there was more to the story from Stagecoach. Not surprised. It is no wonder Kristina has attitude towards Caelynn. But both of them should be ashamed of how they act.

As for JPJ and Derek, I do think JPJ was right on about Derek and unfortunately, he probably had a little too much to drink. Then with the encouragement by TPTB, he went after him. Unfortunately, his young age showed so Derek came out looking better during the confrontation. Because later on in front of Wells, JPJ was not as hot headed about it and had calmed down but still made the same points... he had probably sobered up some. I can see JPJ handling these types of situations much better when he matures some more. Derek is older and has had more practice at this.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:36 pm

***snipped***
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Evidently Becca is getting a lot of not so nice inquiries on IG about Garrett not being at the wedding so she addressed it in a rant on her stories. Rant really isn't the right word because she was respectful about explaining that he had a surprise birthday party that weekend.  She said that they are individuals and do some things away from each other. She was glad to have the opportunity to catch up with some of her friends in BN that she doesn't see often.  It is OK to not be attached at the hip with your SO so good for them.

Heck, even the couple that got married on the show last night do their own thing without the other.

I agree with you. Couples do not need to be joined at the hip. IMO it's good for couples to do things separately at times. My brother and his wife occasionally travel separately, and they've had a long and happy marriage. Good for Becca!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:47 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
limoncello wrote:I'm surprised Derek hasn't been mentioned because I was impressed by how cool and calm he stayed when JPJ was losing it. He was very self-assured which takes maturity and level-headedness especially when the opponent was throwing impulsive tantrums like JPJ. Guess it doesn't matter how communicative or logical you are if the other person only wants to believe their own truth. I'm kind of disappointed that Tayshia sided with JPJ if the spoilers are true.

This rant is just my opinion, but Kristina should mind her own business. Telling Tayshia she couldn't see her with John Paul Jones and Derek was more established so she should go for him. Then on whose arm does Kristina stroll into the wedding holding, none other than John Paul Jones. scratch  As the show put it in the episode before this one she runs a little "Russian interference", I think with her own interests in mind. At least JPJ has a real full time job and wants to get married, and is not using a podcast about the show like Derek to get laid by fans.  Kristina chases, cough cough... Blake, let me know if I am mistaken but all he seems to do is attend event after event, does he even have a regular job question  Besides, Kristina's has a poor record choosing to date guys like Dean another guy who is so established..... in his Van.cantstopl  

As for JPJ confronting Derek, apparently Derek running his mouth off to the guys bragging about his podcast helping him get laid, came back to haunt him, rightfully so.  I like Tayshia and can understand John Paul wanting to protect her from a guy he thinks has less than honorable intentions. JPJ grew up with a couple of sisters who have probably influenced him and the way he treats women. I think producers sent JPJ to confront Derek, they certainly had the camera placed strategically to capture it with Close ups and were probably prodding JPJ during his in the moments. It looked like it was after the wedding outside but the edit tried to make it appear in the reception, but we know only a select few from paradise this season were invited into the reception and Derek & JPJ were not.  I also thought it suspicious, Tayshia was one of the few asked to stay for reception, maybe producers wanted to keep her out of the way  :stirthepot  so they could amp the drama up more with both guys on the Beach.

I am absolutely fascinated by Kristina this season because I think she is playing a deep game. IMO she is giving her honest opinion about things while also simultaneously pursing her own best interest in a vigorous fashion. Given that, I don't agree that she is chasing Blake. She knows him far too well. I think she gave the thought of getting back together with him careful consideration, but knew that he is in no way ready for a serious relationship. IMO she will continue to be a good sounding board for him.

I'm glad she called Caelynn out at the reunion taping.

As for JPJ, oddly enough, in an alternate universe I could see bringing him home to my family. My family values intelligence, and he has that in spades. Plus, I also think he has integrity.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 EDBZZ1aW4AAAaNR
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrettSVergara/status/1166530607318540288?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 EDBppSvXUAE1nnT
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
We are gathered here to celebrate a love that began on #BachelorInParadise! pic.twitter.com/OI17qy0avi
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise/media/grid?idx=2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:41 pm

Does anyone know anything about Demi's girlfriend? She reminds me of someone but I can't place it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone know anything about Demi's girlfriend? She reminds me of someone but I can't place it.
Kristian's been a model and actress from a young age, according to her website:
https://kristianhaggerty.com/
Originally a graduate of Stetson University, Kristian completed an improv program at Second City Training Center in 2018. Her job on LinkedIn is listed as a sales consultant at LightWork Software.
https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a28447087/kristian-haggerty-demi-burnett-girlfriend-bachelor-in-paradise/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:36 pm

I just don't know about JPJ as a potential mate or even bf. How do you even know what he's like when he's so OTT a lot of the time? The way he talks would drive me crazy. Having said that, he's likable to watch on tv. I do think that Derek was bragging to him but I also think that JPJ may have blown it up a bit because of Tayshia and thinking she was being taken advantage. Of course, we saw that it was she who pursued Derek and not the other way around.

I thought the wedding was well done for a BIP wedding. They wanted it inside because of the heat and I thought that was smart. Krystal looked beautiful and Chris looked pretty good also. :wedding I wish that they hadn't let the drama happen at the reception and I'm sure they encouraged JPJ to do it. That wasn't necessary and could have been on the beach.

Bringing Angela to BIP was a given and to be expected. I don't really have any problem with that because you've got to know that the drama will prevail. Ditto with Dean coming back. I'm just so glad that Caelynn wasn't the Bachelorette.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:19 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat