SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Are Kristina and Blake still together?

I am pretty sure they are just friends.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:54 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Yeah, I'm bored again tonight.  Even the kiss "montage" bored me.  IMO stupid time wasted where we could have been seeing some of the other people.  Like when did Emily talk to Luke that led to her giving him her rose.

And, like someone on reddit asked... why didn't we see anything from Angela and Chase's date.

Oh gee, here comes Dean.

OMG...Just shows how bored I am and how little attention I am paying to the show...I never even noticed they didn't show anything from their date! rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:06 am

Are Matt and Sydney together at all still?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:24 am

Not much to say about this episode. I was sad to see Mike go. That's 2 guys I liked to go this week. I think we saw Angela tell Chase a little about her and Clay on their date but that was it. Kristina should have listened to her brain when Blake wanted to try things again. Bad idea but I don't think she's really all in.

Is it just me or is this the worst season of BIP to date? The editing has been horrible. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2622943811

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:15 am

I read on RS IGstory that one of the couples that we'll see leave the finale as a couple will probably not be together by the time the finale airs. Anyone know which couple he's talking about? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:25 am

Looks like it could be JPJ and Taysha... someone saw her with another guy ( Reddit post) ???
The finale is more than 2 weeks, so a lot can happen. JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:56 am

JPJ and Tayshia broke up on the show and didn't even go on the overnight date. They did start dating post show and it was filmed. Not shocking though if they aren't together.

4 couples did the overnight dates: Demi/Kristian, Dylan/Hannah, Clay/Nicole, Chris/Katie. Nicole broke up with Clay because he won't say he loves her or propose. The other 3 had proposals.

I suspect RS is talking about Chris/Katie because of the troubles indicated at the ATFR taping even though they were together this past weekend. Unless he thinks it is Demi/Kristian because of Demi being in Alabama with Hannah last weekend.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:58 am

I like Clay but he has been annoying with all the whining about Angela going on dates in front of him. Even so, I don't blame him a bit for not falling in love nor not wanting to propose in 3 weeks. I don't think it would have worked with Nicole in any case.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:28 am

Question about the Clay/Angela discussion. I was bored so wasn't listening that closely (and with my hearing issues I miss a lot anyways). Did Clay tell her that their goals didn't align because she had no ambition other than being a wife and mother? There is a lot of discussion about this on reddit.

If so, I'm confused. She does a lot of modeling shoots in her area. She may not be a big name in the modeling world but when I followed her, it appeared she worked quite often. Enough to make a living. And, a part of that world for her is always looking glamorous which she takes great care in doing. I seem to remember that she even went to see Chelsea and they did a shoot while she was there. Chelsea also models locally.

As beautiful as she is, she could have easily started doing modeling anywhere she settled with Clay so IMO that was just an excuse for him. And, IMO, there is nothing wrong with being a wife/mother with no outside 9 to 5 job. Being a wife/mother is a 24 hour a day job.

I honestly wasn't much of a fan of Clay but liked him with Angela. Since he has been on BIP I'm back to not being a fan.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:34 am

albean99 wrote:I like Clay but he has been annoying with all the whining about Angela going on dates in front of him. Even so, I don't blame him a bit for not falling in love nor not wanting to propose in 3 weeks. I don't think it would have worked with Nicole in any case.

When Clay was talking with Angela he said one reason he broke up with her was she didn't work out with him but she said a 1 hr work out was fine with her but a 4 hour work out was too much. If he expects a woman to do a 4 hour work out with him he needs a woman body builder not a girl from Bachelor nation, certainly not Nicole.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:41 am

I think all of those were just excuses for him. He told someone early on that Angela wasn't "his person" and I think that's what it boils down to. I don't think he handled it well at all, at the time and on BIP. JMO

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:46 am

I would not be surprised if demi and kristin broke up it seemed kristin would not be happy demi leaving and going on a trip with Hannah jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat