SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilgirl Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:36 pm

Not sure that Chris and Katie are going to last. I think they need some communication help.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:36 pm

Can’t blame him. That’s was so uncomfortable #eek

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:43 pm

CH just referred to Demi as the "queer queen." I found this remark tasteless and uncalled for.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:46 pm

ilgirl wrote:Not sure that Chris and Katie are going to last.  I think they need some communication help.

I don't see them lasting either. It seems she's way more into him then he is into her.I must've missed something with how she blindsided him. Did he not know she was going on stage without her ring? if so that was pretty chitty of her imo.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:47 pm

Didn't Demi move to LA right after Colton's season... because that's when she met Kristian and started dating her? A little stretching of the truth there Demi. Honestly, I just don't see these 2 lasting.

Dylan and Hannah are in NYC and are watching the show with Tyler. Tyler called Dylan Mr Hannah Godwin (hence Dylan's tweet).

I also see that Chris and Katie are both in NYC as well. Both have tagged the same hotel so it appears they are still together. Hope that they decide to get couples counseling because I definitely think they both have communication issues.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:51 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:53 pm

@Jolena Chris did not know Katie was not wearing her ring, so he probably thought she was going to break up with him on stage. That was a crappy thing to do and I'm not liking that Katie agreed to it. What was the purpose? Just so he could put it back on her?

I think Katie expresses herself quite clearly, it's Chris that has the issues which I can totally understand. He should seek if he hasn't already some sort of therapy for all he's been through.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:58 pm

I think he felt blindsided because they had these conversations in private so he felt there was no need to bring it up in front of the audience. They could have easily left it with the "we've had our ups and downs but are working hard on it and do still love each other".

I'm on his side with this. There was no need for it to be brought up on stage. IMO, this was TPTB's way of sticking it to him. Because you know they were involved since they had the ring.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:00 am

My internet went out for a bit, so maybe I missed it...but did Chris talk to Dean & Caelynn? If so, what did they say?
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:03 am

Caelyn said she likes "van life" even more than she thought she would.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:10 am

Was there any recap of their (dean/caelynn) time since they left the beach ? Or a montage ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat