SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 33 of 83 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 58 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:48 pm

avacaroline wrote:Question:  does anyone know when the Jed and Haley thing started circulating? Was it after filming had ended? I’m wondering if there’s a possibility that the Browns may have heard rumblings and then brought it to Hannah’s attention before the left Greece. The first thing my brothers would’ve done is started googling these guys.

I believe they were still in Greece..JMO.. I think her brother said on a IG post they were there til the 13th.. I THINK!!! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Floridian1990 Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:48 pm

avacaroline wrote:Question:  does anyone know when the Jed and Haley thing started circulating? Was it after filming had ended? I’m wondering if there’s a possibility that the Browns may have heard rumblings and then brought it to Hannah’s attention before the left Greece. The first thing my brothers would’ve done is started googling these guys.

I remember hearing about it during filming although her name was never mentioned at that time yet. That was on reddit then.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:50 pm

Yes there was a rumor about his other ex girlfriend. The one that he was supposely controlling. This rumor was already during filming.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:53 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:hannah has a loooong way to be before being a real bad bitch imo.

I totally agree. I predict she's going to go all rebel because she's the beast to show just how she doesn't take any bs from anyone, (except Luke) I can see her thinking, she's going to stand up for every female that has ever been lied to and ramble off exactly what she thinks! (and then go stand in the corner for a self time out. )

I will give her credit if she has a civil conversation without the drama Judging by her SM habits and the need IMO to show her follower's she knows how to throw out the shade, I don't think it will go that route.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:54 pm

I don't remember reading about Jed having a gf (Haley) on Reddit when the show was still filming. There were other (even more worrisome, imo) allegations with an ex gf that were brought up though.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:57 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

I believe they were still in Greece..JMO.. I think her brother said on a IG post they were there til the 13th.. I THINK!!! JMO
Hannah's family left for Greece May 12th. Here brother said in one of the pictures he posted from Greece that they where there until Sunday and that was the Sunday after MTP and FRC.

Also I first heard the Jed had a girlfriend while filming in a reddit post where one of Jed's other ex girlfriends friend said that they where hearing that Jed has a girlfriend in church about a week before the premier (and after Jed's HTD was filmed but not sure if the family was in Greece yet) in a reddit post. It didn't really hit more people until a blogger said it after episode 2 when she ask for dirt on the guys and got that one.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:59 pm

Patrick’s follow make sense. Just giving Jed some benefit of the doubt. I believe, if he didn’t tell Hannah about Haley before the FRC, he told her right after. I just don’t know how he could hold something like that in. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:00 pm

I am sorry but her last IG post her dancing around with those tight gold shorts is like a tween..12/13 yr old!!!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:01 pm

avacaroline wrote:Anyone on Reddit remember hearing anything before filming ended?

IIRC The bachelor.spoilers lady (who's a mod on Reddit) offered information to Patrick but he never took her up on the offer but there was someone else before her that reportedly did send Patrick some information. And I can't vouch for any authenticity on this, but I read a post today on Reddit that said information was given to Patrick (Hannah's brother) before MTP. Interesting if true.

Kelly Keegs posted a blog on May 27 where she talked about what she had found out about both Luke and Jed (the GF was part of what she heard) but she had to have heard rumors before the 27th - she had to put out feelers for information, get information back and put it into a story before she could record the blog.

ETA - for what it's worth, RS posted that Jed would be on the show on March 12 so anyone who might have been interested could have known this on or after that date. Tyler was also announced by RS on the same date. Patrick is said to be active on Reddit.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:hannah has a loooong way to be before being a real bad bitch imo.

I totally agree. I predict she's going to go all rebel because she's the beast to show just how she doesn't take any bs from anyone, (except Luke) I can see her thinking, she's going to stand up for every female that has ever been lied to and ramble off exactly what she thinks! (and then go stand in the corner for a self time out. )

I will give her credit if she has a civil conversation without the drama Judging by her SM habits and the need IMO to show her follower's she knows how to throw out the shade, I don't think it will go that route.
:yes:
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:13 pm

If her family tried to tell her about Jed and she didn't believe them (or didn't want to), and then he told her some half-truth and then the People magazine article was released -- then Hannah probably felt like a real fool. I have a feeling that initially her family's disapproval of Jed made her want to dig her heels in with choosing him even more, but then she probably had a lot of regret afterwards. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:24 pm

I really don’t know how Jed could go all through the show, right til the end and then propose without owning up about his gf back home. Very shady IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 83 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 58 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez