SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 34 of 83 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:31 pm

@Just Looking IA I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt until Tuesday laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:I also feel like that part of the interview was 100% damage control re: keeping Luke around for so damn long. She knew she was going to get a ton of crap for it so she spun it as "I couldn't let anyone go until I had taken each relationship right to the very end to make sure I had closure, and I was completely sure about all my decisions." I mean, she's not going to come right out and say she was conflicted at the end. I fully believe that if she'd had literally another week with Tyler she would have made a very different choice in Greece.

Umm, she had all season with Tyler.

Agreed. And let’s face it, she doesn’t get it unless someone embarrasses (Jed) and/or harasses (Luke) her and Tyler was never going to do either. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Just Looking wrote:I really don’t know how Jed could go all through the show, right til the end and then propose without owning up about his gf back home.  Very shady IMO
i 100% agree it was a cowardly thing to do which jed should apologize to everyone about on Tuesday. and she should have broken up with him on the spot whenever he confessed imo. utterly unacceptable for a supposed bad bitch imo.

since jed was well-liked in the house and by real life friends i do wonder why his mtp would not have gone well. i think there might be something to the idea that her family knew some of the rumors and tried to warned her.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:37 pm

Just Looking wrote:I really don’t know how Jed could go all through the show, right til the end and then propose without owning up about his gf back home.  Very shady IMO

Yep so true!  Remember when Hannah posted an IG story soon after she returned from filming about "You're So Shady" a picture of her in sunglasses but i always thought it had some kind of meaning behind it, but never thought more of it because at that time the spoiler was Tyler f1 laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:40 pm

I completely agree. He openly admitted he was using the show initially for his music career. He could have told her about the girlfriend then if he truly was falling for her. I just don’t get how he thought this would all work out especially when Hannah specifically mentioned guys having girlfriends back home when she kicked Scott out on night 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:45 pm

It would be different (to me) if it was a peter like situation where he dumped her before but knowing that the girl is waiting for him....yiiikkes. I sort of understand him waiting to see if he would make it far if he really was feeling Hannah but out of respect for Hannah he should have told her by the episode BEFORE hometowns so she could make a decision whether to keep him having all the info before things got super serious.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:46 pm

Ok just watched her gold underwear dance. Looks like she is single to me

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:49 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:

I completely agree.  He openly admitted he was using the show initially for his music career.  He could have told her about the girlfriend then if he truly was falling for her.  I just don’t get how he thought this would all work out especially when Hannah specifically mentioned guys having girlfriends back home when she kicked Scott out on night 1.  

The thought that Jed lied to Hannah but also to everyone else in the house is disgusting...if i was some of the boys i would be livid, not only for Hannah but Jed deceived them as well :angryemotion

Arghh i hope Hannah tears Jed apart on Tuesday! He ruined this whole experience for her. She was falling in love with a big sack of lying poo! which is exactly what she did not want no no so crazy. I really do not know how Jed can talk his way out of this? unless he owned up to having a girlfriend before proposal? the thought of him makes me sick.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:50 pm

HEA wrote:Ok just watched her gold underwear dance. Looks like she is single to me

Right @HEA and truly that apartment looks like she will be single til at least Xmas! cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:51 pm

HEA wrote:Ok just watched her gold underwear dance. Looks like she is single to me

I completely agree. In my opinion, her and Tyler are just teasing the fans to keep the interest in the show: She may ask Tyler for a second chance but I don’t think they are together now. She has boy problems according to that song. Well, yes, because she chose the wrong guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:52 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

Right @HEA and truly that apartment looks like she will be single til at least Xmas!  cantstopl

Oh gosh. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:53 pm

HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Right @HEA and truly that apartment looks like she will be single til at least Xmas!  cantstopl

Oh gosh. rofl

I don't know what you guys are going on about? my house looks like that all the time and i am married with 4 kids? oh and we dress up dance around like that as well....what can i say it keeps me young and fun Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 83 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez