SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 48 of 83 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:10 pm

@Mommyof2 you are prob right but we know know she kicked him to the curb. That’s what I really want to see. My guess tomorrow will be the final rose but then straight to the breakup! Hannah is savage and I have no doubt there will be fireworks. I’m here for it. All imo 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by North Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:21 pm

LaineyG wrote:@Mommyof2  you are prob right but we know know she kicked him to the curb. That’s what I really want to see. My guess tomorrow will be the final rose but then straight to the breakup!  Hannah is savage and I have no doubt there will be fireworks.  I’m here for it. All imo 😊

If Final Rose -- breakup and proposal are the first 30 minutes of tomorrow night. That leaves 90 mins for Hannah/Chris Harrison, Hannah/Tyler, Jed, Hannah/Jed. That seems super long, right? Even with a few BTS footage segments.

If Jed just admits his mistake, apologies to Hannah, Hayley, BN, the world, etc... And Hannah speaks her mind -- how long can the Jed/Hannah segment really go? She's mad, he's sorry -- there's no magic wand for a do-over. People are going to take sides and believe what they want to believe. If Hannah goes "Beast Mode" for an extended period on an apologetic, remorseful individual (regardless if you believe him or not) -- it isn't dramatic, it just becomes exhausting and unnecessary. Maybe I feel this way since the Jed scandal has been public for so long.

The Jed rumors are mainstream -- is it just the break-up? Could Ali be teasing something else? Anything else truly historic? Arie broke up with his F1 on BTS footage 2 years ago? So is it just as simple as Hannah is the first Bachelorette to break-up with her F1? Could Hannah be returning the ring live during the show?

Or, are we arguing semantics at this point and going crazy simultaneously?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:49 pm

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 48 66113626_556586098209221_8423093509694626315_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah the ultimate #beastsquad
feeling all the feels because they are about to kick me off your television, and it’s becoming real that these people have to move on to another rose handler.

these brave souls have been through it y’all. they seen the breakdowns, the meltdowns, the breakthroughs, and witnessed “beast mode” that could never be aired on national television. I was challenging. somehow, these people still love me and root for my happiness.
regardless of what any outsiders might think, my producers (and all the people behind this show for that matter) put everything into making sure I shine, I’m fulfilled, and loved during this journey. Do they make entertaining television? sure—and they’re damn good at it too. but I’m thankful they always tried to put the human Hannah, not the Bachelorette Hannah first. I’ve learned so so much and I’m so thankful for this group of humans who challenged me, encouraged me, and gave me the opportunities to grow into the woman I always have been—and to be really proud of THAT girl. Thanks for seeing more in me than a people pleasing, southern belle with a goofy smile plastered on her face. she gone.
I love you all. (I also should say I’m sorry for making y’all cry sometimes with my fury, and for always being late. *however it was kinda fun right?—you’ll miss me.)
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:50 pm

@North I went back and listened to Nick Vial's podcast with Hannah. It was eery! She was talking about her ex relationship and how she thought she was going to marry him, but felt like she had to end the relationship. Got in another relationship and they were getting ready to go look at rings and she ran into the first guy, Brandon. Then she told 2nd guy the details of the encounter, and 2nd guy broke it off because he felt like she was still in love with Brandon. So, she reached out to Brandon and told him. He strung her along for a couple of days, and then she found out he had a girlfriend. She went on to say that she went off on Brandon...saying 2nd guy was ready to propose....look what you have done to me.
Wow. Was wondering how much she was teleporting?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:50 pm

Thanks so much for posting @bluwavz!!!

Hannah sounds happy and not like she’s gonna end up alone on the couch at afr tomorrow. We shall see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks so much for posting @bluwavz!!!

Hannah sounds happy and not like she’s gonna end up alone on the couch at afr tomorrow. We shall see.

Just goes to show how we can interpret differently. I take this post as she will be alone & she’s okay with that.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:52 pm

@Alanna your posts are giving me life and making me even more hopeful. I think she'll be juuuust fine either way, but damn, how much more amazing will it be if they reunite. Goosebumps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:58 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks so much for posting @bluwavz!!!

I would be SHOCKED if she's alone on the couch at the end of the finale. That's maybe the only thing that would shock me about the finale.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:58 pm

yana_bach wrote:@Alanna your posts are giving me life and making me even more hopeful. I think she'll be juuuust fine either way, but damn, how much more amazing will it be if they reunite. Goosebumps!
Haha uh oh I don’t want to be responsible for your bum-ness just in case it doesn’t work out laugh out loud ship & Stan at your own risk giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:01 pm

yana_bach wrote:@Alanna your posts are giving me life and making me even more hopeful. I think she'll be juuuust fine either way, but damn, how much more amazing will it be if they reunite. Goosebumps!

I agree. She will be just fine...more than fine but how amazing if she “rekindled” a somethin’ somethin’ with a special someone. We shall see but glad she recognizes the difference between “human Hannah” and “bachelorette Hannah!” 😊. Time for human Hannah to shine!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:02 pm

I think I'll be shocked if it's any other ending besides her being single at the ATFR laugh out loud laugh out loud They're going to push for women empowerment all night, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:16 pm

ali more or less implies there isn't a happy ending with her refusal to answer that question. so what reality steve said is probably true. hannah and jed get engaged, he tells her and they break up.

does that all happen tonight? i think ali has only seen one episode so i wonder if it all happens tonight.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 83 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez