SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 49 of 83 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 66 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:17 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
SarahD wrote:snipped
I’m betting my bottom dollar, we will see that Hed lied to Hannah. Secrets revealed is done after the engagement.
snipped

I don't see any way for him to avoid showing that he lied to Hannah. At the barest of minimums it was a lie by omission for failing to reveal that he had a GF back home when Hannah sent Scott home and asked for anyone else with a GF back home to follow Scott out. The only way that isn't a lie is if he claims that everything Haley presented is a fabrication and that puts him into a "Jenna Cooper Forensic Analysis" spin and it won't work for him any more than it worked for her. IMO his situation only gets worse from there.
JMHO

I think it will be worse than lie by omission. IMO, the liar that he is, he will have a completely different version from what we heard from Haley. But even then, how does he explain the other woman he cheated on Haley with? This really gets worse for him and he will get skewered if he isn't remorseful on Tuesday. I really hope he gets kicked to the curb by Hannah.

I will be shocked if Hannah will get back with him again during the ATFR live finale. That will be the worse possible ending for her because it is in direct contrast to the strong woman they touted her to be. "Against all odds" love story with a lying cheater is not a romantic story that she wants it to be. It's an ending for a desperate and immature woman, which I hope she isn't. Ending single is a stronger ending for her if she doesn't end up with Tyler.

What I'm really curious are the following:

- Ali saying it's an ending unlike any other.
- CH saying historic ending
- an end to all the rumors
- an end she never saw coming

An end she never saw coming, IMO, is ending up being cheated on and single.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by North Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:18 pm

dee wrote:I think I'll be shocked if it's any other ending besides her being single at the ATFR laugh out loud laugh out loud They're going to push for women empowerment all night, imo.

If there is NO reunion with Tyler/Peter/Jed, etc... I am starting to think TPTB will need plenty of filler to get through Tuesday night. Lots of comments from past leads, contestants, audience, etc..; a nice long tease for BIP and maybe a DWTS announcement. Or, TPTB have great BTS footage that will blow our socks off. These past few episodes have been pretty insane so maybe the producers have a little more in the tank.

30 minutes for FRC and 90 minutes for the break-up and break-up fallout. 90 minutes is LONG.

Edited to add: I don't think Hannah breaking up with Jed is any big surprise -- not with the Jed rumors so mainstream and being incorporated into ABC previews and social media. I have unspoiled friends who are "hoping" she picks Peter or Tyler b/c Jed is a disaster. When it is down to the F2 -- and then F1, viewers will be demanding she break-up with him. Is it a first, maybe? Will it be unexpected, no.

I want something CRAZY shocking. I want "sex-in-a-Windmill-twice" level shocking/dramatic/historic. Not I broke up with a lying cheater who conned his way through the season.

Last edited by North on Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:22 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:24 pm

The IG post really confirms to me she's single - I shine, fulfilled and loved. All past tense. It wasn't a message of "thank you for helping me find the love of my life."

It's more like thank you for the support all throughout the challenges.

I think the break up is the only thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 49 66113626_556586098209221_8423093509694626315_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah the ultimate #beastsquad
feeling all the feels because they are about to kick me off your television, and it’s becoming real that these people have to move on to another rose handler.

these brave souls have been through it y’all. they seen the breakdowns, the meltdowns, the breakthroughs, and witnessed “beast mode” that could never be aired on national television. I was challenging. somehow, these people still love me and root for my happiness.
regardless of what any outsiders might think, my producers (and all the people behind this show for that matter) put everything into making sure I shine, I’m fulfilled, and loved during this journey. Do they make entertaining television? sure—and they’re damn good at it too. but I’m thankful they always tried to put the human Hannah, not the Bachelorette Hannah first. I’ve learned so so much and I’m so thankful for this group of humans who challenged me, encouraged me, and gave me the opportunities to grow into the woman I always have been—and to be really proud of THAT girl. Thanks for seeing more in me than a people pleasing, southern belle with a goofy smile plastered on her face. she gone.
I love you all. (I also should say I’m sorry for making y’all cry sometimes with my fury, and for always being late. *however it was kinda fun right?—you’ll miss me.)
Source
Sasha farber (dwts) liked this
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:25 pm

Another poster mentioned that sometimes they don't include the full episode in the advance copy. From steve tweets, sounds like he doesn't have any new info that we don't know from the preview. JMO

But LOL at him being prepare to take Jed and Peter DOWN.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:26 pm

SarahD wrote:The IG post really confirms to me she's single - I shine, fulfilled and loved.  All past tense. It wasn't a message of "thank you for helping me find the love of my life."

It's more like thank you for the support all throughout the challenges.

I think the break up is the only thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

She said shined, fulfilled, and loved on this journey. Past tense because her bachelorette journey is over. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Since, there's already previews of the episode going around, if RS has seen it and has not changed his spoilers, then it will play out as he spoiled.

See, Jed is already starting his lying discrediting Haley. I hope these girls have more receipts to throw these lying bastards under the bus. I hope the other girl (apart from Haley) comes out if Jed starts denying and discrediting girls. Hope this becomes similar to #metoo with women coming out of the woodwork.

Let the s**tstorm begin! Exciting!!!

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:31 pm

Exactly what I thought would be shown tonight.

F3RC
sit down with Peter
MTP
LCD

leaving the lead up to the FRC and the ceremony itself along with the couch segments with both guys tomorrow night.

As far as Peter's ex... I wouldn't be surprised if it is not even mentioned. It happened 3 months before filming began.

Jed's ex is a different story. After all her guitar case was a part of the season and even though Hannah didn't know it, Haley was involved.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:33 pm

If Peter is still in the running for Bachelor, CH and Hannah will defend him.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:34 pm

it seems that 99.99% think he lied to Hannah.

I know it is stretchy but I am putting this out here because so far I did not see formal proof of anything. It is Haley versus Haley right now.

- is is possible that the note he left to Haley was from another trip? See you at the dock. Dock means boat no?
- is it possible that Jed left single at the premiere and not in a relationship because he told Haley it was over when he will fly to LA? And is it possible that Haley never wanted to accept the breakup and got so upset/desperate that she create this People mag excuse to vent/revenge in public? (why people choose to trust her when 1/ they do not know her 2/ her note could have been given anytime during the 4 months 3/ was it truly a 4 months relationship? 4/ what solid proof do we have she said the truth? (none IMO)
- is it possible that he told about Haley to Hannah during the first part of the date at MTP? (I can hardly imagine him telling her at the FRC)
- is it possible that Jed and Hannah were dating after the FRC and no engagement? (on RS mentioned it, so did he see a picture of the FRC? Is one of his source part of the crew?)
- is it possible that Hannah said goodbye for good to Tyler and never looked back and just has fond memories with him?
- is it possible that after Jed and Hannah break up, they met again and reconciled and announcement will be made live after showing us their break up? (historical... engagement, breakup, reconciliation)

^^ YES I am aware it is all stretchy but those are the questions that I am questioning because I am not the kind of person who believe blindly a person who decided to come mid-season publicly because she was "afraid" that people mag may talk badly about her... In fact, why not waiting what People mag said and then organize an interview to rectify if need be? She decided to do it nonetheless knowing full well the impact it will be on SM and obtain the full support of every single woman from 10 to 99 years old who were cheated one day in their life. Sorry not sorry but I have a hard time to believe her 100%. Asking her parents to pay for vacations. Then her parents were stupid, plain and simple. Her paying for a guy she is not even living with? stupid too IMO.

Jed was an azz and she was cheated? well... it takes 2 to tango. She did not break up when he left for the show so she was accepting, tolerating and be a complice of it. Why crying in the middle of the show then and put the blame on Jed only??? Nope. I just cannot put her on a pedestal because she felt he did not love her enough to propose her and declare her the love of his life. Sorry, Haley. Poop happened. Sometimes a fling is a fling or a temporary convenient short relationship happens too. Because you fell in love with Jed does not mean it was reciprocated and if you created this beautiful romance that he would go to the show, get famous and come back to you to be the next Blake Shelton or maybe her the next Miranda... think again Haley! Life sucks. (end of my ranting thank you very much) - *use of you = talking to Haley

If Hannah decided to breakup with Jed. Was it because of SM pressure or did Jed admitted he dated Haley before the premiere? I think it is SM. After all, IF he proposed, that means that Jed fell in love with her.

I am aware that Jed is probably a big azzOle. But I want to give him the benefice of the doubt. I honestly dislike with a vengeance people who are sharing their issues public to get attention.

SM decided to be judge and jury without even hearing Jed... and that is for me a complete nono. I hate cheaters but where was the cheat when haley knew and he told hannah about it? Where is the lies if Jed told them both? Being an Azz, yes. Make him #1 AzzOle of america, no problem. But I would like to hear him first to make my finale opinion on him ..... and move on to the next season and all forget about him!! :yes:

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 49 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:

What if one or both don’t discredit?
What will RS do then?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 83 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 66 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez