SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 50 of 83 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Please RS let it drop!!! Enough is enough!!! Back to he said she said!! It’s over after Tuesday night!!! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:40 pm

Hannah accepted him because I bet my bottom dollar, he lied to her again. Meaning, she was only told a half truth. Half truths are lies.

Therefore, what she accepted wasn't real.

Hannah and the producers to date are the only ones who've heard Jed's version, Haley's version. She broke up with him because what he said is a lie. I think I can trust that Hannah will be intelligent enough to know if she'd been lied to when Haley's version came out (and another girl he cheated on Haley with). Lies after lies after lies.

I hope he gets skewered on Tuesday and after. JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:51 pm

I will be surprised if Peters is even mentioned on the show as RS alludes to.

Jed’s will be for sure imo.

But after tomorrow it’s over imo we don’t need to extend any of their 15 minutes of fame imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
yana_bach wrote:@Alanna your posts are giving me life and making me even more hopeful. I think she'll be juuuust fine either way, but damn, how much more amazing will it be if they reunite. Goosebumps!
Haha uh oh I don’t want to be responsible for your bum-ness just in case it doesn’t work out laugh out loud ship & Stan at your own risk giggling

Nah, in that case I'll probably sue Tyler and Hannah for emotional distress, so you're good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:57 pm

RS is kicking to get more traffic on his blog .... more traffic = more $$

deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:05 pm

HEA wrote:RS is kicking to get more traffic on his blog .... more traffic = more $$

Which is why I rarely if ever go to his site. I refuse to give him more clicks than necessary

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:07 pm

RS website almost gave my laptop a virus. I'll never go back there again.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:13 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HEA wrote:RS is kicking to get more traffic on his blog .... more traffic = more $$

Which is why I rarely if ever go to his site.  I refuse to give him more clicks than necessary

My issue with RS is that he is IMO influencing SM regarding the ending. SM do not sleuth neutrally but with the mindset of what RS says is the truth and only truth. THAT bothers me.

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 50 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:RS website almost gave my laptop a virus. I'll never go back there again.

Ad blockers are your friend. His website is actually not that bad to navigate with one.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:21 pm

HEA wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Which is why I rarely if ever go to his site.  I refuse to give him more clicks than necessary

My issue with RS is that he is IMO influencing SM regarding the ending. SM do not sleuth neutrally but with the mindset of what RS says is the truth and only truth. THAT bothers me.

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 50 1646190589

I disagree. I questioned RS’ first spoiler on here before he changed it. Some may blindly agree with him but I know me and many others don’t take it blindly. Imo

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:22 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:She said shined, fulfilled, and loved on this journey.  Past tense because her bachelorette journey is over.  JMO

IMO watch the verb tense closely - she sad:

Hannah wrote:put everything into making sure I shine, I’m fulfilled, and loved during this journey.

I'm = contraction of I am and it's present tense - not past tense. If it was past tense she would have said something like "put everything into making sure I shone, I was fulfilled, and loved during this journey."
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:25 pm

So if she is saying things in present tense -- what do you think that means?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 83 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez