SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 59 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:08 pm

I rarely visit his site, but I remember RS saying he thought there was a better chance of Hannah reconciling with Jed than with Tyler. I took it to be his opinion. I still think she is single...and should be until she can grow up a little. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
suzq wrote:RS came out with his recap.  He says that he's being told  that Hannah and Tyler are not a thing and won't be.  However, he also said that he thinks it's a possibility that Hannah and Jed get back together.  Not sure where he comes up with that possibility.  I would love for Hannah and Tyler to be together and also love for RS to be wrong.
Did we read the same RS post? laugh out loud

RS said he’s been told she’s done with Jed and nothing is currently going on with Tyler, but it’s live television and anything can happen. He can’t predict the future.
It’s okay, Rita, we can predict the future. Ask us next time laugh out loud

Yes girl!  We KNOW what we been seeing.laugh out loud

Last edited by Pattycake92 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:09 pm

Yes, we did read the same post.  Our interpretations are a little different. RS said that she and Jed were done -- yes, he did.  He said that he can't predict what's happening at the Finale tonight, but he did give Hannah and Jed reuniting as a theory of what could happen (not sure he has much confidence in this, though).  He said nothing about the possibility of Hannah and Tyler reuniting tonight -- therefore, I took that as a possibility RS doesn't see or doesn't want to.  JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:10 pm

suzq wrote:RS came out with his recap.  He says that he's being told  that Hannah and Tyler are not a thing and won't be.  However, he also said that he thinks it's a possibility that Hannah and Jed get back together.  Not sure where he comes up with that possibility.  I would love for Hannah and Tyler to be together and also love for RS to be wrong.

Love it! Shows how far down the wrong road Steven was led cantstopl rofl
Bravo to Steve’s “source” ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 59 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:13 pm

I would think RS had heard if there were plans for them to reconcile on the show. It’s live but any reconciliation would be planned. IMO interesting.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:15 pm

Sharnee wrote:

Bravo to Steve’s “source” ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 59 3806527698
Dude clearly pays absolutely no attention to social media.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:17 pm

RS has no clue, so since he’s already been wrong this season, now he goes with the outcome that’s less ‘out there’ and in his mind - safer bet. If he was capable of any sort of critical thinking and didn’t only care about his track record, he’ll be singing a different tune. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Did we read the same RS post? laugh out loud

RS said he’s been told she’s done with Jed and nothing is currently going on with Tyler, but it’s live television and anything can happen. He can’t predict the future.

That’s how I read it too.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:22 pm

Hannah just posted an IG story where she is wearing an eye mask that says "Bad A** Vibes". I don't think she's looking to reunite with Jed.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:24 pm

The show is setting up a happy ending IMO and it ain’t with Jed.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:24 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Dude clearly pays absolutely no attention to social media.

He likes to write it off, but if we are going to keep getting all the younger Millennials and older Gen Z leads and contestants, he should keep an eye on it. Those two groups revolve around it in a big way.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 pm

No way Hannah would be with Jed. She probably blames him for not getting her happy ending with Tyler. She's pissed IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez