SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:42 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Peter has a story of his family on a plane in first class still in the clothes they had on during the show. Now if he was really leaving just now he isn't going to make gma. But to me the fact they are all in the same clothes as they where filmed in tells me it is a latergram, imo.

Now this is not confirmed at all but if abc really flew Peter and his entire family to NYC to do gma and or New york media they are trying really hard to hand him that bachelor gig. That strong hand aproach would be really off putting. I maybe wrong about where he is flying to but I see all the signs of an upcoming gma appearance. Jmho.

Also a tweet from Rob Mills during the episode before Hannah hit the stage to talk to Peter.
https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/1155991007625764864
Maybe he is doing some media.( I haven’t heard) .but I know his family has a vacation home in upstate New York! So I am thinking he is going there for a visit!JMO
Looks like you where right. Peter has stories on the water in New York. I did not know about the vacation home.
Yes he is there!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:43 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0jQuA5A18v/?igshid=1nd1wd8wzd66i

So, is CH just blowing smoke? I know there are several on the board who think Tyler is F1 in Greece, but I would like to know how? Please explain it to me because I don't see it...at all.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:48 pm

Interesting to note that one of Jed's friends liked CH's post.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:53 pm

avacaroline wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:I was listening to Chatty Broads’ recap of last night and they hit the nail on the head with Jed. The way he was talking about her dad not believing in him was a red flag, he said nothing (that we saw) about joe rude his family was, etc. Even when he talks about Hannah, he has to revert the conversation back to himself. Notice when Hannah was sick he didn’t move to comfort her. Jed is all about Jed. I absolutely do not buy he legitimately fell in love with this girl because he is SO SELFISH. They brought up VERY good points about how manipulative he was during Fantasy Suites too. I’m glad he was on this season purely because other women have a warning about him and similar men now. I don’t know that I’ve ever loathed a contestant so much. All JMO.
My husband on the couch next to me half asleep, "dude, hold her hair back for her. geesh!"

That's a good egg right there! giggling giggling giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Katie Morton followed Matt James on IG and liked his last post.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:55 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Katie Morton followed Matt James on IG and liked his last post.
Interesting...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:07 pm

Andi predicted Hannah will be single. Rachel is hoping for Tyler.

https://youtu.be/5wp9doY4QAU

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Andi must know, she freaking hung out with Tyler laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:14 pm

Who is Kate Morton and Matt James?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:15 pm

Katie Morton was on Colton’s season and the upcoming BIP. she’s one of Hannah’s best friends. Matt James is tylers friend in NYC who he does the runs and food tours with.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:17 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Katie Morton followed Matt James on IG and liked his last post.

Who's Katie Morton?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:24 pm

@okkaayy thanks!

@Alanna and she has CH connections IMHO of course. Hugesmile

How did Millsy know this?? no no

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FMillsy11374%2Fstatus%2F1155991007625764864&widget=Tweet

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez