SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:31 pm

He knew it because it was scripted.

CH set her up for it perfectly and by Peter's reaction, he was in on it as well.

Which makes me think it was not true.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:37 pm

nannymargie wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Katie Morton followed Matt James on IG and liked his last post.

Who's Katie Morton?

Nooo. She cannot have Matt. He’s miiineee. JK cute little double dates in the near future. Lol so some are still doubting this reunion even with Tyler and Hannah’s multiple social media follows and likes. And nowntheir friends are following each other’s friends? Like, come on. They are together no doubt
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:38 pm

[quote="Pattycake92"]
nannymargie wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Katie Morton followed Matt James on IG and liked his last post.

Who's Katie Morton?

Nooo. She cannot have Matt. He’s miiineee. JK cute little double dates in the near future. Lol so some are still doubting this reunion even with Tyler and Hannah’s families multiple social media follows and likes. And now their friends are following each other’s friends?  Like, come on. They are together no doubt
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:41 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:He knew it because it was scripted.

CH set her up for it perfectly and by Peter's reaction, he was in on it as well.

IMO

It was definitely set up but I do think they had sex

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Who's Katie Morton?

Nooo. She cannot have Matt. He’s miiineee. JK cute little double dates in the near future. Lol so some are still doubting this reunion even with Tyler and Hannah’s multiple social media follows and likes. And nowntheir friends are following each other’s friends?  Like, come on. They are together no doubt

I LOVE THE IDEA OF MATT AND KATIE!!!!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Who's Katie Morton?

Nooo. She cannot have Matt. He’s miiineee. JK cute little double dates in the near future. Lol so some are still doubting this reunion even with Tyler and Hannah’s multiple social media follows and likes. And nowntheir friends are following each other’s friends?  Like, come on. They are together no doubt

Yes, they may be together at ATFR, but I have a hard time believing he was always her F1. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:43 pm

Didn't Katie meet someone on paradise?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:43 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

IMO

It was definitely set up but I do think they had sex

Yup. At least twice!

IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:44 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Didn't Katie meet someone on paradise?

Oops! I don't know? I haven't paid attention to BIP spoilers at all.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:51 pm

IMO

I think we'll find out years from now that it wasn't true at all.  She blew a gasket in a moment of frustration and the franchise ran with it.  For some reason, she agreed to jump on board.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0jQuA5A18v/?igshid=1nd1wd8wzd66i

So, is CH just blowing smoke?  I know there are several on the board who think Tyler is F1 in Greece, but I would like to know how?  Please explain it to me because I don't see it...at all.  

Bachelor fan take on you tube has a video for previews from last night that includes Hannah wearing a blue shirt and in one portion she is talking about someone lying to her & the interesting thing is she is clearly not wearing an engagement ring but in another segment in same shirt she is. So rumors are true she got engaged to Jed in Greece then broke off engagement. I am team Tyler & Hannah cheerleader and hope she will end the night with TYLER because Julie a show producer's tweet about ending with tears of joy being worth it. Can't imagine Hannah having tears of joy no matter how Jed tries to explain after the girlfriend's proof of their relationship. Plus Hannah's overwhelming positive social media pics & tweets for Tyler the last month or so seem to indicate he is the one she wants now.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:53 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Didn't Katie meet someone on paradise?
Yes she is engaged to Chris Bukoski from Emily Mannard's season.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez