SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:08 am

If Hannah was engaged when she left Greece, why didn't the show allow her to tell the world? Based on the spoilers, the breakup happened in America, so why leave out she was engaged for a month? That chin looks to belong to Tyler, but why say go to him of all people? He is very respectful of her decisions and wouldn't push. Something is missing from this conversation.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:14 am

mbl wrote:Is it possible that she’s talking to Chris Harrison in this promo?

Saying “this is not how this is supposed to go” does sound more like something she would tell Chris Harrison and not one of the guys. Even if breaking up with someone, I’m not sure why she would say that to them/ what the context could be. I’m still thinking it’s a voiceover and not actually said during the scene shown.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:34 am

Patience2415 wrote:If Hannah was engaged when she left Greece, why didn't the show allow her to tell the world? Based on the spoilers, the breakup happened in America, so why leave out she was engaged for a month? That chin looks to belong to Tyler, but why say go to him of all people?  He is very respectful of her decisions and wouldn't push. Something is missing from this conversation.

1 - IMO I think it's less that the show wouldn't allow her to tell the world and more that she didn't want to tell the world.
2 - The only thing we see is her lips apparently saying the word "go" and that could have come from anywhere. I think the 'go" might be part of the longer sentence “this is not how this is supposed to go” and I think that sentence is a frankenbite dropped into the preview but said in a different context to a different person. IMO the show uses this trick quite often - especially in late season previews.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:42 am

@Lucas15
I still don't understand why Hannah wouldn't want to share her happy news if this what she wanted. Yes, I agree "go" is part of a longer sentence, or she going to say "go, I will come for you shortly."

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:48 am

Patience2415 wrote:@Lucas15
I still don't understand why Hannah wouldn't want to share her happy news if this what she wanted. Yes, I agree "go" is part of a longer sentence, or she going to say "go, I will come for you shortly."

Maybe because it wasn't "happy news" if she was grappling with Jed's reveal of girlfriend. Hannah has shown herself to be a processor -- has to think through situations, information, etc... before coming to a decision or taking action. It could be she was still letting the fact that Jed had a girlfriend ping-pong around in her head. She might've been engaged but this new information was taking up all her internal focus.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:50 am

IMO because by the time she got back home, she wasn't happy and what she had was no longer what she wanted.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:51 am

@North
Got it!

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:27 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:

Saying “this is not how this is supposed to go” does sound more like something she would tell Chris Harrison and not one of the guys. Even if breaking up with someone, I’m not sure why she would say that to them/ what the context could be. I’m still thinking it’s a voiceover and not actually said during the scene shown.

Chris Harrisson is in a grey suit

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0WeoFVH_b8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:28 am

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en

Foreshadowing with the last shot?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:38 am

I thought the Bachelorette doesn’t tell she is engaged before her season airs. question

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:01 am

@Chgohighlife
Once the season begins to air, the last two bachelorettes have shared the information with the public.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:07 am

lettore wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

Chris Harrisson is in a grey suit

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0WeoFVH_b8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Thanks for pointing out the color of CH’s suit. These shots also show the difference in CH’s and Hannah’s heights. Hannah’s talking to someone taller than CH, so it seems fairly safe to conclude it’s Tyler (or perhaps TPTB are trying to show that it could be Peter or Tyler given the clean shaven profile). In either case, it’s clearly not Jed and Hannah is looking sad and broken up when she says “this is not how it was supposed to go.” Would TPTB make it obvious who she’s saying goodbye to like this? It almost seems like a possible fake-out. JMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD