SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:15 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Body language is telling.  His face says it all, especially the way he is holding his mouth.  Yikes!  
yikes is right! did he get tricked into this?

Idk, but it sounds like his friend Matt may not be happy about it either. What a waste of a season. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:36 am

Tyler went with her to Jimmy Kimmel. At least he is a supportive friend and Hannah is lucky to have him. If it turns into something else good for them. If not they will always have a good friendship. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:37 am

LaineyG wrote:Tyler went with her to Jimmy Kimmel. At least he is a supportive friend and Hannah is lucky to have him. If it turns into something else good for them. If not they will always have a good friendship.  😊

Do you know this for sure? Just asking.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:44 am

LaineyG wrote:Tyler went with her to Jimmy Kimmel. At least he is a supportive friend and Hannah is lucky to have him. If it turns into something else good for them. If not they will always have a good friendship.  😊

Do you have proof or is it your opinion?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:45 am

^^^ no of course not. I wasn’t there but...A few of us who watched noticed jimmy was insinuating it. His first guest who came out after Hannah said she saw Tyler back stage.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:47 am

HEA wrote:^^

Tyler : yeah we can catch up, drink a beer or anything

I don't see any enthusiasm. I see a guy trapped. I see a guy who moved on. Too gentleman to say that HE TOO moved on after her rejection

Jmo

Well @HEA, no matter how many times we got kicked outta the fan thread... hehehe cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:14 am

I watched and listened carefully and my conclusion is

1. It was totally a prods set up trap: they never let the F2 talk after the F1
2. Hannah confirmed that Tyler helped her during the Haleypoopgate
3. Tyler was very uncomfortable from beginning to end. We can see him looking away and thinking.
4. Tyler showed more emotions towards the public adoration versus Hannah.
5. I never saw Tyler smiling big like in Greece. It felt forced
6. Hannah reacted like a teen.

My conclusion remains the same. Prods trapped Tyler. Hannah told prods or they whispered to her that she made a mistake. I believe she is convinced of this... now. I believe she saw the episode and made a rebound of her feelings on Tyler but not the real Tyler, the edited tyler plus the Tyler she met during her season. I believe she convinced herself that Tyler is now her soul mate ... when Jed was already that in Greece and after Greece until haleypoopgate. This is the SAME Tyler. He did not change. So she did not fell for him during her season but now, after 2 months and a half, no physical contacts, she is now switching her feelings to Tyler?  Rolling Eyes

Rebound.

Clear as day to me. She clearly send a message that she was still in love when she mentioned feelings about, when she acted like a shy teen. .... imo she transferred her emotions to Tyler because she think she made a mistake with Jed. In my book, love cannot be controlled. Hannah fell in love with Jed. And moved on once her trust was broken. Said it herself, when done it is done.

So now it is over with jed, Tyler who was said that she did not love in Greece, did not meet since FRC, over 2 months 1/2... she is now switching her choice to him... who is second best.

I saw Tyler so not on the same page. I saw him upset, uncomfortable, trapped. IMO he came with a mindset of next bachelor. I think he was ready to act like all F2. ... I fell in loved, will still have a piece of love but I moved on... and I will accept the next bachelor gig anytime Chris Harrison.

Then prods removed this under him and Hannah to  force him this let’s date now that I am single.

Prods wanted to salvage their season and give the fangirls what they wanted. Hannah was very willing... but Tyler had no idea.

Tyler said hang out, catch up, have a beer or something... THAT is not a guy who is over the moon in love and happy and enthusiast to date her. Imo

I think she is desillusional. Completely. Tyler has moved on. He is still a good guy, supportive but he saw Hannah on his TV too. He saw the other Hannah and I am sure it was enlightening for him too.

For me, it means that prods want Peter next bach and they used Tyler to salvage their season. Prods pretty much removed the gold next bach carpet under Tyler yesterday. And I have no doubt they forced Tyler to make the media rounds as if he is back with her... poor guy.  no no

It is one thing to believe Tyler was devastated (and I have no doubt he was in Greece) and another to offer him the possibility to date Hannah... so why would he do the gig when he has the dream girl available....too bad IMO that he changed his mind.

it seems many fans do not like the idea of it ... https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-nation-is-split-after-hannah-brown-asks-out-tyler-cameron-during-bachelorette-after-the

That is my opinion after the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:46 am

Well if he is not interested he needs to examine his role in her getting her hopes up, cause, going by playlists and sm comments, it sure seemed like he was, even to some of us outsiders...jmo

I thought he was actually restraining himself from acting too happy/excited around her, hence the facial expression....didn't want to accidentally reveal too much, jmo

Abc knows Tyler is gold, why would they offer him up like that if they really wanted him as TB? They clearly were setting up peter on Monday, jmo. Peter is ok (still think it's time to move in the direction of a mike, or, my personal fave, clay) but I think to turn up their nose at a Tyler with his following would be just dumb. Andrea clearly likes Hannah, so, though I suspect his family will want to guard him to some extent, I think they will support these two, if it truly makes Tyler happy. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:24 am

^^ if they set up Peter monday... they set up Tyler tuesday. IMO

IMO prods wanted to salvage the season and they found this perfect solution to please the fans. Fans always want their favorite TO WIN IMO... regardless if the lead is the right person for him or not does not matter. IMO

I think prods still have 2 months to really decide where the popularity will go. They can still play the scenario that poor Tyler got rejected by Hannah and it did not work after show because LIKE Hannah did with Jed, once it is done, it is done and he moved on. His love turned into friendship.IMO

Prods can say and edit anything at this point and make us believe the moon is blue. Tyler fans are now happy and they could diffuse the mess of this season IMO.

I believe Hannah is messier than I thought she was. Whatever she says she does not want a husband, she needs one in her mind. She wants to be put on a pedestal, adored and be told she is the most beautiful being that ever existed on this planet. Tyler was giving her that. She rejected him. Why? to be loved too much? Why Jed was her safe choice? I do not buy it. Love is love. If she loved Tyler, that should have been him at F1, regardless the fear or insecurities. Nobody settle for the lesser IMO. A person who fall truly in love will push all fears aside and choose the person. IMO

she didn't pick Tyler. period. She may have reported her dreams to be adored on Tyler. It does not mean Tyler will go with it. I am convinced that Tyler moved on and wanted/wants to be next bachelor. He gained over a million of followers... fame is addictive. IMO

anyway. the words in interviews are so mind-blowing revealing they are so not on the same page. IMO

Poor Tyler. he was tricked and trapped yesterday by prods IMO.... kings of manipulation....

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:34 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^ no of course not.  I wasn’t there but...A few of us who watched noticed jimmy was insinuating it. His first guest who came out after Hannah said she saw Tyler back stage.  
She ( a comedian) made a joke about having a drink with him. IMO Just a joke.  He was not there. IMO He looked trapped  when they brought him out at the end of AFR. This show is known for setting people up.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:50 am

HEA wrote:^^ if they set up Peter monday... they set up Tyler tuesday. IMO

IMO prods wanted to salvage the season and they found this perfect solution to please the fans. Fans always want their favorite TO WIN IMO... regardless if the lead is the right person for him or not does not matter. IMO

I think prods still have 2 months to really decide where the popularity will go. They can still play the scenario that poor Tyler got rejected by Hannah and it did not work after show because LIKE Hannah did with Jed, once it is done, it is done and he moved on. His love turned into friendship.IMO

Prods can say and edit anything at this point and make us believe the moon is blue. Tyler fans are now happy and they could diffuse the mess of this season IMO.

I believe Hannah is messier than I thought she was. Whatever she says she does not want a husband, she needs one in her mind. She wants to be put on a pedestal, adored and be told she is the most beautiful being that ever existed on this planet. Tyler was giving her that. She rejected him. Why? to be loved too much? Why Jed was her safe choice? I do not buy it. Love is love. If she loved Tyler, that should have been him at F1, regardless the fear or insecurities. Nobody settle for the lesser IMO. A person who fall truly in love will push all fears aside and choose the person. IMO

she didn't pick Tyler. period. She may have reported her dreams to be adored on Tyler. It does not mean Tyler will go with it. I am convinced that Tyler moved on and wanted/wants to be next bachelor. He gained over a million of followers... fame is addictive. IMO

anyway. the words in interviews are so mind-blowing revealing they are so not on the same page. IMO

Poor Tyler. he was tricked and trapped yesterday by prods IMO.... kings of manipulation....

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 1646190589
HEA said:
"Poor Tyler. he was tricked and trapped yesterday by prods IMO.... kings of manipulation...."  - I agree.                                                 
  IMO They needed an ending and they used Tyler's gentleman's manners to get it. All his body language showed entrapment.They got the ratings they wanted.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:11 pm

HEA wrote:I notes that je sais catch up and at no times he mentioned feelings remained etc

Is she naive or faking her happy enfin...
@HEA  french words, tu parles français?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD