SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:45 am

Source

Source

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:57 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-season-scandals-57393

Just putting it out there, it could conceivably be Monique that Matt asks to leave.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Agent99 wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-season-scandals-57393

Just putting it out there, it could conceivably be Monique that Matt asks to leave.

IMO this is definitely Nichole in the screen cap when Matt's saying "you should leave". But Nichole and Monique are both on the Somersby date so doesn't look like we'll be getting rid of either one of them for a few more episodes.  Sigh... boring "drama".

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 YGMdOPV 

Source: Tenplay

Also where does this whole thing come from with Nichole looking like Monique?  They look nothing alike IMO.  Seems like a manufactured plot point to me and the fact that it's mentioned in a nowtolove article is suss since they have ties to the show.

And this is obvious smoke screening IMO:

Will Matt’s favourite walk?
As the mass exodus of girls leaves emotions high, Woman's Day can reveal it's chemical engineer Chelsie McLeod, 28, who could be headed for an early exit!
While originally pinned as a frontrunner, our spy reveals Chelsie is "plagued about whether or not to leave the show" after having doubts over leaving her job in Victoria to take part on the series.
Meanwhile, it seems Matt could be in for a shock over brainiac Chelsie's past, with racy photos emerging of the hopeful posing in her underwear while swigging from a bottle of alcohol.

This, however, I can totally believe:

After being axed in the first week, Woman's Day can reveal that digital account manager Hannah Chapman, 25, caused producers quite the headache. "She flat out refused to speak to the cameras, no interview, not a word,"

I'm still shocked she went on the show at all - in her line of work she should have known better IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:22 pm

!!!

According to reports on New Idea, Agnew slept with one of the women during filming.

"We're told the astrophysicist even beds one of them and it's not the woman he ends up picking at the final rose ceremony," a source told the publication.

If this proves to be true, Agnew would be the first suitor to become intimate with a contestant during production.

Previous bachelors on the program typically wait until after the finale has wrapped up before they consummate the relationship.

Source

If true this would have to be Abbie, surely?  She's super hot; I'd find her hard to resist myself.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Bobette wrote:!!!

According to reports on New Idea, Agnew slept with one of the women during filming.

"We're told the astrophysicist even beds one of them and it's not the woman he ends up picking at the final rose ceremony," a source told the publication.

If this proves to be true, Agnew would be the first suitor to become intimate with a contestant during production.

Previous bachelors on the program typically wait until after the finale has wrapped up before they consummate the relationship.

Source
It has to be Abbie, surely?  She's super hot; I'd find her hard to resist myself.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698

Did he watch US Bachelorette Hannah’s season? She said she did it four times ! (don’t know if it’s true or a joke) with her F3!

Do you have AFTR? If this is true, I wonder if the woman will ask him “if you don’t want to pick me, why did you sleep with me? “

Anyway, how credible is this publication?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:31 pm

laugh out loud not very credible at all @sdmom.  I don't find this believable.  I remember a producer who said she spent a lot of time cock-blocking so this scenario wouldn't happen laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:14 pm

Yeah our mags/gossip sites are trash @sdmom laugh out loud  But some of them are owned by the same media corporation as channel 10 so they tend to not necessarily be more accurate, but to have an agenda which is fairly easy to spot, e.g. furthering certain storylines, starting rumours to generate buzz, and creating red herrings/smokescreens.

What they meant by "the first suitor to become intimate" is it hasn't happened in any of the AU shows.  We don't have fantasy suites or ATFR or any of that, and no proposals.  IIRC it was offered as an option to our season 1 Bach but he was a smart/classy guy who turned it down and all other Leads since then have followed suit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:36 pm

Matt said in an interview that things only got as far as kissing (I think it was on the Kyle&Jackie-O show). He could be lying to protect his F1 but I believe him imo... or maybe he was referring to only what was caught on camera. If Matt slept with any of them I expect them to be stung by the rejection so I don't see it being Abbie as she and her family are REALLY celebrating her participation in the show... this is also why I don't see her being F2, unless she didn't develop any real feelings.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:40 pm

Bachbee wrote:Matt said in an interview that things only got as far as kissing (I think it was on the Kyle&Jackie-O show). He could be lying to protect his F1 but I believe him imo... or maybe he was referring to only what was caught on camera. If Matt slept with any of them I expect them to be stung by the rejection so I don't see it being Abbie as she and her family are REALLY celebrating her participation in the show... this is also why I don't see her being F2, unless she didn't develop any real feelings.

@Sundy didn't you say you found something to suggest she was seeing someone before filming?  If so maybe not invested - which I would be fine with TBH since I do not enjoy the tears.  Also anything physical may not necessarily have been initiated by the Lead...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:54 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7320615/The-catfights-DIDNT-Bachelor.html

After reading between the lines here, imo it is Monique getting the boot. I think Abbie's spa tattle is about Monique.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:43 am

Source

Meanwhile that rumour about him banging a non-F1 has really taken off.  laugh out loud  

Pretty sure that's going to be Kyle's first question next time he's on KissFM...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:45 am

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Matt said in an interview that things only got as far as kissing (I think it was on the Kyle&Jackie-O show). He could be lying to protect his F1 but I believe him imo... or maybe he was referring to only what was caught on camera. If Matt slept with any of them I expect them to be stung by the rejection so I don't see it being Abbie as she and her family are REALLY celebrating her participation in the show... this is also why I don't see her being F2, unless she didn't develop any real feelings.

@Sundy didn't you say you found something to suggest she was seeing someone before filming?  If so maybe not invested - which I would be fine with TBH since I do not enjoy the tears.  Also anything physical may not necessarily have been initiated by the Lead...

Not me. But she has been linked to Tommy Little previously
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh