SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:28 am

Matt left his job as an astrophysicist after filming and is now working for NAB? I wonder why question
https://amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-hits-back-at-reports-he-works-at-a-bank/news-story/fa85e10513023dcefeb48149380113f4

Edit: Quantium are based in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane

I just caught up on your posts regarding this @Bobette, my initial thoughts are that he is setting himself up to move... maybe to sydney as there are more opportunities in television?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:08 am

I suspect astrophysicists roles are very hard to come by and he would have had to leave to film. It’s not like a role you find on Seek. Perhaps there were no available roles when he returned so he took whatever he could get. Don’t blame him really
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:15 am

Delightful
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Photos-Bachelors-Rachael-Arahill-emerge-stripping-websites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7330507/Photos-Bachelors-Rachael-Arahill-emerge-stripping-websites.html
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:59 am

Sundy wrote:I suspect astrophysicists roles are very hard to come by and he would have had to leave to film. It’s not like a role you find on Seek. Perhaps there were no available roles when he returned so he took whatever he could get. Don’t blame him really

I don't think he's ever worked as an astrophysicist.  He just finished his PhD before filming started and prior to that he worked in mechanical engineering according to his Linkedin which I copied here when he was announced (it seems to be hidden now?).

Who cares though - at least he's got a real/decent job - more than can be said for many contestants (as well as past Leads) laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:06 am

Chelsie attended a viewing party with a large group of her friends again tonight. Lots of screaming about her getting the 1st rose "for the second time in a row" dizzy
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:15 am

Jess, Jessie and Renee all say that they think either Elly or Chelsie will win.... well duh! giggling
https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190807qcnie/the-bachelor-australia-2019-who-the-eliminated-girls-think-will-win-matts-heart-20190807
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:06 pm

Sundy wrote:I suspect astrophysicists roles are very hard to come by and he would have had to leave to film. It’s not like a role you find on Seek. Perhaps there were no available roles when he returned so he took whatever he could get. Don’t blame him really

There was interview I will find it where he said once he was finished his PhD a lot of positions in astrophysics we’re open but they were around the world and he really wanted to settle down so decided not to take any. Also in his interview with Kyle and Jackie-O he said he works at quantium and has only had a few meetings at NAB either way I don’t see the big deal. He’s said in interviews he’s wanted to work and develop the skills he’s getting at Quantium so it’s not like he’s hidden this when asked in interviews last week and before what he is doing now. I am sure Matt IMO doesn’t and wouldn’t have a hard time finding a job in the field that he wants.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:38 pm

They're not wasting any time setting this storyline up - the episode hasn't even aired yet!

After nabbing coveted alone time with Bachelor Matt Agnew, contender Abbie Chatfield opted to make a move.
"After the photo shoot there was real chemistry there," the property analyst tells OK!.
"I'd told the girls that I wouldn't kiss him when we had our time alone together in the orchard, because I didn't want to assume that he would kiss me."
But what happened next took Abbie a little bit by surprise.
"In the moment – we were both nervous – there was a real spark between us and it just happened."
Oh, and FYI, Abbie says Matt is a "fantastic" kisser!
Opting to confess was her only option, the Queenslander insists.
"I was wearing red lipstick – and when I came back, I wasn't," she says.
"I wasn't going to lie."
Despite owning up, the other ladies were furious the 23-year-old had made a move on the hunky astrophysicist.
"She became one of the most unpopular girls in the house," an insider tells OK!.
While she technically broke the girl code, Abbie says others would've done the same.
"I'm not sorry, I'm here to find love," she admits. 
She kissed the Bachelor and she liked it – but the other girls in the mansion didn't!
Contender Rachael Arahill has something to say about the kiss.
"Abbie's a sly dog," says the personal trainer.
"All the girls were angry. It caused a huge divide."
Ouch!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:21 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 2f00ef10

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7330815/amp/The-Bachelors-Monique-Morley-relationship-personal-trainer-Cameron-Bealey.html

Ahem!!! 😬

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:37 pm

Looks like the fans are up in arms on Instagram (show’s official IG) about manipulated editing eg. Matt walking out and about too much kissing. This is a reality speed dating show, right?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Idlemess wrote:Looks like the fans are up in arms on Instagram (show’s official IG) about manipulated editing eg. Matt walking out and about too much kissing. This is a reality speed dating show, right?

Many things annoy me about this season - but that's not one of them.Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 3806527698 

MORE kissing I say - especially with people the Lead wants to kiss please!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:38 pm

I just went and took a look at the show's IG and the red carpet pic of Chelsea was followed by her meet and greet with Matt probably the only photos that coincide IMO.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh