SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:22 am

On two side notes:

• I am thinking of splitting my photo avatar of the donkey from Georgia Love's Bachette with the alpaca from Ep 1 of this Bachie season

• yippee on the engagement of Georgie and Lee!

I will calm down now.

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:10 am

Tried to reply to your PM @Bobette, but it won’t let me! Good on you for not giving your money to the evil empire for such a trash article though.

I feel like it would be unusual for the top 3 to have such a matey chat in a normal ie non Blake/Honeybadger season as the F2 is usually cut up from being strung along, however this plays into your theory that Abbie is there to play a role question
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:13 am

Zaynab wrote:I think the texts could be to her friends, not necessarily Helena and Abbie. They’ve just assumed it’s them, but it’s more likely to be just her friends. But it wouldn’t surprise me if they are still friends and theres no bad blood.

Exactly.  Sounds more likely to be 'ma absolute best (friend/s)' asking about a night out than 'Matt Agnew Absolute Best' (aka runners up) asking her how things are going with him no no

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:26 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Tried to reply to your PM @Bobette, but it won’t let me! Good on you for not giving your money to the evil empire for such a trash article though.

I feel like it would be unusual for the top 3 to have such a matey chat in a normal ie non Blake/Honeybadger season as the F2 is usually cut up from being strung along, however this plays into your theory that Abbie is there to play a role question

Yes New Idea got $4.80 out of me last week but at least in exchange we got 12 names for Angie's season (40c per man - quite a bargain laugh out loud).  No way I was paying Woman's Day for a nothing article with IMO fake screenshots!  

Seriously what are the odds that she was a) looking at Bachelor group chats in public and b) the messages on the screen just happened to "tell a story" and c) her phone was angled just right so that the pap could get the shot.

BBBBBBSSSSSSSSSS, imo.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698

ETA: Only just got a chance to look at this:

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-top-7-girls-bikini-57949

How fantastic to see such a diverse range of body types. Not sure what Sogand's doing though - her pose resembles Elaine's dancing scene in Seinfeld. laugh out loud

Also I wonder why Kristen's the only one in a full piece and turned to the side - retaining her modesty for when she returns to China for work perhaps?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:58 am

Likewise, @Bobette! Echo @Dirty Street Pie's sentiments too.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Tried to reply to your PM @Bobette, but it won’t let me! Good on you for not giving your money to the evil empire for such a trash article though.

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct Dirty Street Pie's handle)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:55 am

For those of you wondering regarding the Elly possibility of final 4 we have screencaps of both Emma and Helena at what we believe are HTDs, then we have Abbie in South Africa and most possibly Chelsie so the possibility of Elly in the final four are slim to none imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:21 am

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:42 am

So it seems Abbie is either having fun with the Woman’s Day article or is a massive tea-se

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 0d605410
Source
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:18 am

I think those New Weekly photos are the ugliest, most unflattering photos I have seen of these girls. Perhaps it's the pale pink background that does not go with their skin colour. I would be pretty unhappy if I was any of them. Chelsie looks the best of all luckily.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:12 am

Sorry but they may have gone too far with the shirt this time.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:15 am

Amirite that Richie's season was checked shirts? If so, we've had checks, now gaudy flowers and paisleys, what's next? Stripes? Polka dots?

Bobette wrote:Sorry but they may have gone too far with the shirt this time.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698

Source
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:22 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Amirite that Richie's season was checked shirts? If so, we've had checks, now gaudy flowers and paisleys, what's next? Stripes? Polka dots?

TPTB love a theme.  I am willing to bet Matt owned a maximum of one gaudy floral shirt in his normal/pre-show wardrobe.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh