SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Idlemess wrote:Based on Abbie’s performance there’s no way the producers would have allowed him to send her home. She’s literally carrying the show no matter how annoying she is for some.

I agree

Abbie is 100% the MVP this season IMO and I hope she gets more in the long run for her efforts than sh*tloads of SM backlash she's currently getting based on things she was edited to "say" on the show.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:06 am

Vjeff wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:None of the women have said they are in love with Matt and he certainly hasn't said he is in love. It only makes Elly more genuine and real that she's not faking that she was in love post-show when many others do. I am sure she had feelings but in love? None of them are at this point imo

Yeah but also saying she wasn't really her type etc was quite fake compared to what she was saying on air IMO.

I've been attracted to plenty of guys who weren't my usual type. A type is just the guys you usually go for, but not necessarily the only ones you are attracted to.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:37 am

Zaynab wrote:

Elly isn’t saying he’s not her type but that in hindsight her type is normally a country bloke. Don’t see a problem with that.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-elly-reveals-real-motive-behind-conversation-with-matt/news-story/420f0239ebc508bf2c6444a7ae88d806

I don't see it as a problem that Elly said it. What I do see as a problem is that if Abbie said in an interview that the Badge was more her type and that she had had a few flings since, it would be heavily scrutinised, very likely by Elly herself. One of the reasons I find Elly very fake. Chelsie is 100pc the most genuine and lovely girl here.

Last edited by Vjeff on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:40 am

Preview of Matt and Abby in the pool at the Emporium has been uploaded to the official Instagram.

Here

Pretty full on no no

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:53 am

stoneleigh wrote:Preview of Matt and Abby in the pool at the Emporium has been uploaded to the official Instagram.

Here

Pretty full on no no

I hope Chelsie is not watching....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:10 am

sdmom wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Preview of Matt and Abby in the pool at the Emporium has been uploaded to the official Instagram.

Here

Pretty full on no no

I hope Chelsie is not watching....

Same. It would be tough
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:16 am

I'm sure Chelsie isn't watching, but if I were her, I'd probably leave the country and stay off social media until the finale! Although as others have said, Sam W got very hot with Lana, and he and Snez held it together, IMO Snez is a much tougher cookie than Chelsie though, Matts going to have some explaining to do laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:21 am

Hmmmmm… longer preview here

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:28 am

This is going to sound weird but I had a good close look at that clip ( giggling ) and the actual kissing per se seems tame to me.  Zero tongue sighted.  I think by now Abbie realised it wasn't going to be her and is pulling back a bit, while fulfilling her obligations.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:31 am

stoneleigh wrote:Hmmmmm… longer preview here

Poor Chelsie! :tissuebox

Abbie's arse munching bathers this year>Sophie's arse munching bathers last year

And just where were your hands Matthew?? Abbie is going to be as blindsided AF when he doesn't choose her
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:34 am

Bobette wrote:This is going to sound weird but I had a good close look at that clip ( giggling ) and the actual kissing per se seems tame to me.  Zero tongue sighted.  I think by now Abbie realised it wasn't going to be her and is pulling back a bit, while fulfilling her obligations.

I think she will be convinced that it will be her after Matt sent Elly home. I'm expecting some extreme confidence from this point on. What I do see is that it always seems like Abby initiates the kissing. She's got the Femme Fatale act down pat. All those looks she gives him... it would almost be a rejection if he didn't kiss her! :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:39 am

Bobette wrote:This is going to sound weird but I had a good close look at that clip ( giggling ) and the actual kissing per se seems tame to me.  Zero tongue sighted.  I think by now Abbie realised it wasn't going to be her and is pulling back a bit, while fulfilling her obligations.

It has actually been like this with Abbie for a while now. Matt is doing what he has to do, giving the producers their perfect sound bites to fit the narrative. IMO he knew it was Chelsie from the first night....it was him that opened his shirt for her, not her suggesting, twice!

There is nothing in it from Matt’s side IMO. I just hope they start showing the physical connection with Chelsie too because the way they are going there is no way in hell anyone is going to believe Matt has fallen in love with anyone throughout this process and poor Chelsie will look like a Steven Bradbury when in actual fact it was her all along
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh