SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 am

I've never enjoyed the extra dancers. I prefer the old days of the show when it was just the couple dancing.  But it is Disney night and they will make an extravaganza out of all of the dances tonight.

The opening was filmed at 3:00 a.m. one day last week - Thursday maybe?  The IG stories were hilarious. Sasha posted of him on the street taking a nap.

The intro pieces (Hannah and Alan with swords) were taped the previous week.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:34 am

Kate now saying she has experience with Jazz, just hope Carrie Anne remembers that when she calls other folks out for having dance background next time laugh out loud Anywhoo Pasha is an awesome pro IMO and Katie rocked the Jazz routine.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:41 am

Yeah, well, Kate's experience with jazz was over 30 years ago.  She said it was in college. She is 55 years old.  I'm not sure that "experience" was that helpful.

JMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:49 am

Spicer's dance took CA's breath away? Alrighty then. Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Spicer's dance took CA's breath away? Alrighty then. Rolling Eyes
laugh out loud GA, I think maybe something messed with her thinking when she fell down. But regardless I think Spicey stays this week again and lMO Karamo most likely will be in the bottom two again, not sure with who yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:55 am

I'm wondering if he doesn't go tonight so they did his "memorable" year dance tonight since he most likely won't be there for it.

Or it is Disney night and they are giving decent scores to everybody, cause you know Disney is all about being happy.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:58 am

Yeah they over score during Disney week, but Spicey’s quick step was like really slow.....so not sure what Carrie Anne was going on about. Spicey is getting votes from folks not even watching the show and I think he will last longer than the producers or most viewers think...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:00 am

I think these judges are gonna give their first 9 to Ally DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:01 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I'm wondering if he doesn't go tonight so they did his "memorable" year dance tonight since he most likely won't be there for it.

Or it is Disney night and they are giving decent scores to everybody, cause you know Disney is all about being happy.

Glen did say he was trying to be nicer tonight as it’s Disney night. It was his best dance so far but that isn’t saying much. He should be gone in the next few weeks (I hope).

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:01 am

I hate contemporary.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:05 am

Right on the money, 27 best score of the season so far for Ally. I wonder if one of the still better dancers will get at least one 10, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:29 am

Oh Whitney, I always love her Jazz routines, that was really good performance form her and Kel IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez