SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Other than Pasha IMO, none of the choreographies these season have blown me off. I don’t know how better a choreo could have been done to that Bad girls disco song, I thought the band was going to speed it up but they made it slow. Alan’s choreographies with Alexis last season were decent IMO.

@Billysmom, Alan said in an interview last week about Hannah fight insecurities, not sure he should have said in front of the judges with Carrie Ann nodding her head laugh out loud. I can’t wait to watch their Hannah and Alan’s BTS package this coming week and what Hannah has to say about that laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Ally is safe
And so is baby Hannah, Kel, James, Lauren, Spicer
Kate and Karamo bottom two
Spicer ain’t going anywhere y’all, yikes on yikes!!!!

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:58 pm

Billysmom wrote:What do we think of how alan handled the question they asked him?

Btw momma C is still team Hannah and not happy with her scores either, laugh out loud...

I think Tylers family really liked Hannah and same for Hannah's family with Tyler. I wonder when he's  in LA for 5 weeks if they will catch up  at some point as friends for lunch or a drink . Will be interesting.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:59 pm

It’s clear the judges are not happy! Neither should be going home tonight. Spicer needs to go!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:59 pm

It is outrageous that Spicer is still there to stomp around the stage. I am beyond any understanding of this entire situation of judging and voting procedures.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Doats wrote:It is outrageous that Spicer is still there to stomp around the stage. I am beyond any understanding of this entire situation of judging and voting procedures.
People voting for Spicer are not even watching the show, which is the saddest part IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:01 pm

@mercieme IA Spicer isn't going anywhere anytime soon IMHO. The writing was on the wall for me at the beginning of the season.

I haven't watched in a few weeks for that reason.

I much rather read everyone's comments here! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme IA Spicer isn't going anywhere anytime soon IMHO. The writing was on the wall for me at the beginning of the season.

I haven't watched in a few weeks for that reason.

I much rather read everyone's comments here! Smiley

I think He's dancing for the veterans and all the money he makes is going directly to our veterans. I think he announced this a few weeks ago in one of his interviews on the show when he dedicated the dance to his father. So I assume he's getting alot of votes from our Vets. Just saying.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:08 pm

@Jolena that's very kind of him.

However, he can't dance IMHO and shouldn't be there. This is the issue every year. Contestants getting votes for one reason or another and not because of their ability to dance, or how they have improved from week to week.

The way I see it this new voting system is a train wreck, and I'd bet a Canadian loonie next season, all west coast will be able to view before they vote.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:08 pm

For real though, it’s not just vets voting for him based on the tweets going out weekly for Spicer on SM from different outfits.. I don’t have a problem with people voting for Spicer if they are watching the show, it’s just not based on what I am reading on SM. IMO, if Spicer gets to the finale or wins with the massive voting he is apparently getting, this show will not survive it, jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:09 pm

Yep, IMO Spicer is the #1 vote getter and no matter what scores he gets, he isn't going anywhere for another week or 2.

I was bored by all the dances again tonight.  The only thing I do like about this season is that they are not handing out 10's like candy.  It has not been unusual for team dances to get 10's. Glad they didn't tonight.

Hannah needs to stop making excuses "I'm just a reality TV star, not a performer or actor".  You don't win a beauty pageant without performing.  She had the presence on that stage to propel herself to a win... it is just a different type of performing. Her insecurities are coming out.

Joe and Kendall were there tonight. Joe/Kendall posted a selfie on IG that Tom photobombed them.  Alan was at their Halloween party Saturday night so I'm glad to see that friendship is still going strong.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:17 pm

As much as I dislike Spicer I guarantee there are people that vote for Hannah and others without watching. Spicer just has a larger base.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez