SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:04 pm

nannymargie wrote:What the hell is wrong with Len?  Did I hear him right that there was a gap in hold so he subtracted a point.  So freaking sad.

He is a stickler for that and has been for years.  That didn’t surprise me at all, at least he is consistent.There isn’t supposed to be a gap when in hold on quick step.

That was definitely Hannah’s best dance so far.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:08 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
nannymargie wrote:What the hell is wrong with Len?  Did I hear him right that there was a gap in hold so he subtracted a point.  So freaking sad.

He is a stickler for that and has been for years.  That didn’t surprise me at all, at least he is consistent.There isn’t supposed to be a gap when in hold on quick step.

And there was no gap when Ally and Sasha were in hold during their Paso??? Anywhoo based on those estimating the votes coming in, Ally ain’t up there with the voters so yeah let the judges continue to over score her DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:10 pm

Sean was scored too high. To be kind I would have given him a 6.
Lauren should have been a 7.
I did not see a 10 out of Kel's dance. It felt off to me a couple of times.
Ally was not a 10 either. Definite bias there.  No way that was a 30.
I'm not even sure I would have given Hannah a 10, but then I'm a grouch tonight.  But if Ally got a 30, then Hannah did deserve at least the 29.  She was on par with Ally if not better.
Kate had some obvious mistakes IMO.  For her age, though it was not bad. I'd score her the same as Lauren... a 7.
And, James will probably get 10's because it is a contemporary.  I hate contemporaries.

I'm more interested in seeing the pairing for the dance off's.  James is not in the dance off since he has the highest composite score for the season.

From what I read, James gets an automatic 2 points for being the immune person.  Each winner of the dance off gets 2 points as well to add to their score for the night.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:10 pm

mercieme wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

And there was no gap when Ally and Sasha were in hold during their Paso??? Anywhoo based on those estimating the votes coming in, Ally ain’t up there with the voters so yeah let the judges continue to over score her DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2498057887

Hold requirements varies by dance type.  Ally was over scored as was Sean imo.  But you can’t compare holds.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:15 pm

And of course James performed the heck out of that contemporary, he is getting all 10’s except Len decides to be a grouch tonight but he is giving great feedback now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:16 pm

I just don't like contemporary dances.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:20 pm

My fave contemporaries were Meryl's , bindi's, and kellie pickler's
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:22 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I just don't like contemporary dances.
It ain’t ballroom that’s for sure....I have seen better contemporary though on this show that James’s. For example, the Peta and Nyles freestyle to the sound of silence song is up there for me, impressed that Nyles moved to the song in a way that touched hearts without hearing a single sound, amazing IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:23 pm

Oh I forgot that one!!! So amazing!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:25 pm

Kel vs Ally...hmmmm...... Let’s just see what happens here because me thinks the judges are going to give it to Ally...I hope I am wrong.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:28 pm

Kel was much better than Ally imo

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:30 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Kel was much better than Ally imo
You were right, I am honestly shocked Carrie Anne called it for Kel. I think Len knows the voter scores because I don’t know how he called that for Ally.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez