SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:58 pm

Spicer is in the bottom 2 with Lauren Alaina. He's a goner.

Doats

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:58 pm

Ally is safe and Kel also....oh em gee....wow Spicer is now in the bottom.
Finally Spicer is gone, gone, gone.....I am shook.
Carrie Ann, shut up, Spicer needs to go, stop pontificating, my goodness.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:59 pm

Finally.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Finally.
Yep and please let’s have a true season now!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:00 am

I hope the scores even out next week now.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:01 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I hope the scores even out next week now.
The judges are getting ripped on Twitter with the way they are scoring Ally, we shall see if she is still over scored next week. I don’t know why, she is just not resonating with voters it seems.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:02 am

Now I would be happy if any of the remaining cast winss.  This is going to be a great dance to the finish!  DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1176891977
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:04 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Now I would be happy if any of the remaining cast wins.  This is going to be a great dance to the finish!  DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1176891977

GMTA I was just going to post the same thing. I'm happy with the remaining contestants. yes yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Now I would be happy if any of the remaining cast wins.  This is going to be a great dance to the finish!  DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1176891977

GMTA I was just going to post the same thing. I'm happy with the remaining contestants. yes yes
Only James and Hannah have not yet been in the bottom two and they are scoring closer to each other now within 1 point in the last 2 weeks. My boy Kel is now getting in more votes solely based on Twitter reactions. I thought Lauren was a lock for the final due to the Bobby Jones vote campaign and I am sure he is gonna ramp it up big time for her this week since she landed in the bottom two. So basically of the 5 left, I am iffy on Ally making it to the final even based on continued gasp perfect scores from the judges, gonna be interesting next week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:11 am

jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ally had mistakes on her Samba so it was not perfect so it’s clear to me that the judges already know how the votes will shape up tonight IMO. The judges can continue to outscore Ally all they want though, the votes ain’t coming in and once Ally lands in the bottom with anyone but Spicer, can’t wait to see how it will be obvious that Ally is only lasting due to their saves.

Problem is, they’ll save Ally “based on her great performance all season” and a better dancer will go home. Ugh!

Ally is so dramatic and it makes me want to scream.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:13 am

nannymargie wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ally had mistakes on her Samba so it was not perfect so it’s clear to me that the judges already know how the votes will shape up tonight IMO. The judges can continue to outscore Ally all they want though, the votes ain’t coming in and once Ally lands in the bottom with anyone but Spicer, can’t wait to see how it will be obvious that Ally is only lasting due to their saves.

Problem is, they’ll save Ally “based on her great performance all season” and a better dancer will go home. Ugh!

Ally is so dramatic and it makes me want to scream.
Ya know what, that may be the reason the voters are not feeling her. I for one can’t place why I can’t connect with her, I just don’t no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:15 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Now I would be happy if any of the remaining cast winss.  This is going to be a great dance to the finish!  DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1176891977

I would agree with any person winning except for Ally.

JMO but the others all got there on their own while Ally has had considerable help from the judges. And I just have this thing about fairness...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez