SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:37 am

Then its probably not all in my head.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:38 am

Miyala wrote:Then its probably not all in my head.

No it's not in your head. I think a lot of people are noticing now.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:39 am

Have you seen Hannahs strange reaction when Gleb wanted to hug her after their dance off (after they got their points)? Really strange reaction...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:50 am

Miyala wrote:Have you seen Hannahs strange reaction when Gleb wanted to hug her after their dance off (after they got their points)? Really strange reaction...

I didn't see Hannah's face but noticed Gleb's and the fake hug.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:04 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Any thoughts on why they switched the order of the second dance with James and Hannah?

Here’s another potential theory. Judges/show knew the bottom 2 & knew they were going to save Ally. How does the show look if James dances last after such an emotional package/dance & then within 2 minutes judges send him home? I think they were protecting their judges by buying time (even just a little) with switching the order. IMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:21 pm

jojo47 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Any thoughts on why they switched the order of the second dance with James and Hannah?

Here’s another potential theory. Judges/show knew the bottom 2 & knew they were going to save Ally. How does the show look if James dances last after such an emotional package/dance & then within 2 minutes judges send him home? I think they were protecting their judges by buying time (even just a little) with switching the order. IMO

This makes much more sense to me than some kind of bias against Hannah.  I realize that there are a lot of Hannah fans posting here, but IMO the truth is that what James just went through is and was so much more devastating.  He lost a baby.  Hannah went on two Bachelor related television shows and ended up with someone who basically ruined her season of the Bachelorette.  These are two very different life events.  Hers doesn't even come close to the life altering experience that James and his wife had to endure.     

And IMO Hannah has perpetuated this image of herself.  She has referred to herself as a hot mess.  She admits to being someone who is highly emotional and admittedly insecure.  So, just like filming both the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows, these DWTS producers take what they film of the contestants on the show and then use that film to narrate the stories of each individual.  

But do the judges really dislike Hannah, and it is reflected in their scores?  Who knows?  But, if so, it hasn't made any difference, because her fans have kept her safe from elimination every week so far.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Yes, I agree, her problems are small in comparisson which she also wrote about in her diary. It will be interresting to see the scores on monday, if they still are being imo unfair when everyone already reached the finale.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:56 pm

I think its Ally that is over scored.  The rest of them seem to be scored at the same level.  So its not just Hannah that is "underscored". And as no dances have really blown me away this year I think the lack of 10s make sense overall. Ally is the exception to the rule, not Hannah.

I agree also that the change in the order has more to do with James than Hannah.  All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:22 pm

This was not the first time that places were switched. It happened the previous week (week 9) as well:

First dance order: James, Sean, Hannah, Ally, Lauren, Kel
Second dance order: James, Hannah, Sean, Lauren, Kel, Ally

In the long run, in my opinion, the new production team has really screwed up this season.  It started out promising with the judges not throwing out high scores and saying technique was the focus this year.  The scores may have stayed lower (took til week 8 for the first 10 and 30 to show up) but technique went out the window rather quickly.  Then the voting system didn't help.  I know they wanted real time eliminations but it just doesn't feel right. If they can't have that 2nd night, then they need to carry the votes over to the next week's elimination.  They've done that before and those that watch in all time zones had the opportunity to see all dances before voting.

I am not going to waste my time watching Monday night because at this point, I don't care who wins because I'm guessing Hannah will get hosed on scores, Ally will be overscored and Bobby Bones/country contingent will propel Lauren to the win.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:26 pm

This is also what I believe. It would be really dissapointing because I believe Lauren is in fact the least popular among the voters. Who is this Bobby guy?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:54 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:This was not the first time that places were switched. It happened the previous week (week 9) as well:

First dance order: James, Sean, Hannah, Ally, Lauren, Kel
Second dance order: James, Hannah, Sean, Lauren, Kel, Ally

In the long run, in my opinion, the new production team has really screwed up this season.  It started out promising with the judges not throwing out high scores and saying technique was the focus this year.  The scores may have stayed lower (took til week 8 for the first 10 and 30 to show up) but technique went out the window rather quickly.  Then the voting system didn't help.  I know they wanted real time eliminations but it just doesn't feel right. If they can't have that 2nd night, then they need to carry the votes over to the next week's elimination.  They've done that before and those that watch in all time zones had the opportunity to see all dances before voting.

I am not going to waste my time watching Monday night because at this point, I don't care who wins because I'm guessing Hannah will get hosed on scores, Ally will be overscored and Bobby Bones/country contingent will propel Lauren to the win.

Re: the bolded, that exactly sums up my feelings toward the voting this season. Feel they need to address the issue or they will lose a significant portion of viewers, more than half a country of viewers when counting Hawaii and Alaska. Don't know how they could have thought this was a good or even workable system.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Miyala wrote:This is also what I believe. It would be really dissapointing because I believe Lauren is in fact the least popular among the voters. Who is this Bobby guy?

IMO opinion Ally was the one least popular with voters because she was in bottom 2 3 times despite the high judges scores.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez