SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:37 am

Doats wrote:I live on the west coast but for some reason I get the east coast feed for ABC. Don't know why but am VERY grateful. Have been voting for Hannah online, on my mobile phone and my husband's mobile phone.

Gonna keep on trying for Hannah... :yes:

I live on the West Coast too and don't see the show until 8pm but you betcha I vote at 6pm without even knowing whether Hannah's dance is good or not. This voting thing is not fair for us West Coasters.

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:53 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
Doats wrote:I live on the west coast but for some reason I get the east coast feed for ABC. Don't know why but am VERY grateful. Have been voting for Hannah online, on my mobile phone and my husband's mobile phone.

Gonna keep on trying for Hannah... :yes:

I live on the West Coast too and don't see the show until 8pm but you betcha I vote at 6pm without even knowing whether Hannah's dance is good or not. This voting thing is not fair for us West Coasters.

Or the Mountain zone

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:37 am

On Monday's show, they switched the order for the second dance. They had James go and then Hannah. I remember thinking something was off but didn't realize what it was until I read that on another forum. Those were the only two that were switched. It wasn't because of wardrobe, Hannah was already dressed. It's speculated that it was purposely done to make Hannah look bad , especially when you see what James was dealing with. So couple that with the inflated Ally scores, it kind of ticks me off. What's their beef with Hannah, because it appears they're hell bent on not having her win. I get she's an emotional wreck sometimes, but I don't think she's mean or vindictive, it's just not in her.

Makes me wonder, if it's true that production is manipulating things, not wanting Hannah to win, and we, who are on the outside can see it, I wonder what the pros know, what their take is. I wonder if Hannah is aware, or has a feeling of what's going on? So now I put myself in Hannah's shoes, if I knew the judges were purposely screwing me and CA walks in to "help" with my dance, if I got upset I wouldn't want her touching me either.

I haven't watched this show in a very long time, I'm only watching because of Hannah, I never thought there would be such manipulation or bad edits for a dancing show. If this crap is going on then I really hope Hannah wins. I have 100 votes ready to go. (tho, I'd be okay if Kel wins too)
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:39 am

I also wonder why Peta looks pissed when Erin broke Hannahs hug with Alan off. I am starting to wonder if Hannah and Alan has something going on but arent allowed to show it. I always thought when so, that they themselves wouldnt want to show it but... when H and A held hands during Laurens first points it looked like they tried to hide it behind Hannahs back, then James looked at their hands and Alan scueezed his side and smiled. 

I do believe they wanted Ally in the finale and also Kel so they overscored them while underscoring Hannah. It doesnt mean that they dont want Hannah, I think it has more to do with Ally having low votes and wanting to help her. I believe they need her in the finally because she is going on tour. Hannah is so popular that she doesnt need the finally to draw in people for the tour. All imo...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:40 am

I think thry have underscored Hannah for a while now. She imo should have had a perfect score 4 times if compared to Allys dances (quick step, tango, rumba and contemporary) It makes the whole competition silly imo

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:01 am

I think if anything they are mad they reused to be a showmance. They seem to like one every year and there isn’t one this season.

I don’t think other than her last dance, that Hannah deserved all 10s for any dances Ally has been over scored for sure but when you compare Hannah to other seasons to perfect q0s are for dances much better than she has performed. I think it’s Ally overscored not Hannah under.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:04 am

It could very well be so. I havent seen any other seasons so I can only compare to other 10s this season.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:05 am

Any thoughts on why they switched the order of the second dance with James and Hannah?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:14 am

alwayscooking wrote:Any thoughts on why they switched the order of the second dance with James and Hannah?
Your theory could be true. I think they seem to want to paint Hannah in a bad light. Even when she had a really good week they focused on one hard time when she was crying. Of course coming after James made her problems seem silly im comparrison.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:16 am

They have never put focus on all the good times she and Alan have had. Somehow they seem upset with her imo. Also, why does Lauren always look at her so strangely. Imo she looks jealous somehow. Have I missed something or am I making this up in my head?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:24 am

Miyala wrote:They have never put focus on all the good times she and Alan have had. Somehow they seem upset with her imo. Also, why does Lauren always look at her so strangely. Imo she looks jealous somehow. Have I missed something or am I making this up in my head?

No, I get the same feeling. I've often wondered if that's why Alan and Hannah didn't do that IG live that Gleb wanted to do. Alan looked surprised that Gleb even asked.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:35 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Miyala wrote:They have never put focus on all the good times she and Alan have had. Somehow they seem upset with her imo. Also, why does Lauren always look at her so strangely. Imo she looks jealous somehow. Have I missed something or am I making this up in my head?

No, I get the same feeling.  I've often wondered if that's why Alan and Hannah didn't do that IG live that Gleb wanted to do.  Alan looked surprised that Gleb even asked.  

This is only my opinion but Lauren didn't look happy when Hannah won the dance off. Then Hannah won the PCA and was asked to walk the red carpet and was a presenter at the CMA's. Lauren is the country singer so I am sure that had to sting a little. So I think there is some jealousy going on because it sure looked like they were more friendly before all that. Then there is something else I am not sure about so I won't mentioned.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez