SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:32 am

TPTB righting their wrongs; this and black Bach?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:02 pm

The pro I want her to have is Artem or Val. Just not Gleb cause I think his choreography is pretty boring. I so wish Mark would come back cause he would be my dream partner for her! Also wait Artem may not come back as he's expecting a baby in August so he may want to spend time with his baby boy and Nikki.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:46 pm

Since Artem wasn't on last season, I think he's gone. I think she'll be paired with Sasha as he is the shortest dancer and Kaitlyn is tiny.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:56 pm

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/dancing-stars-2020-artem-chigvintsev-joins-season-29-72527975

Surprise: Artem Chigvintsev is back for "Dancing With the Stars" season 29!

The Russian-American heartthrob joins the cast of pros exclusively revealed on "Good Morning America" last week, bringing the total number of pros to 15.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:34 pm

I like Artem and IMO has gotten shafted more than once. I would love to see him win this season with Kaitlyn!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:50 pm

I just posted in the Season 29 thread that Artem said he was supposed to be her partner in another season, guessing back in 2015, and would love if he was her partner so there's a good chance! Fingers crossed!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:28 pm

I saw that AJ Mclean (one of the Backstreet Boys) is supposed to be one of the contestants on this season of DWTS. If this is true, I am going to cheer on both Kaitlyn and him.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:56 am

suzq wrote:I saw that AJ Mclean (one of the Backstreet Boys) is supposed to be one of the contestants on this season of DWTS.  If this is true, I am going to cheer on both Kaitlyn and him.
Same here I will vote for both of them
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:08 pm

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1298698613527388160?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:32 pm

First celebrity? Wasn't AJ McLean formally announced?

Are there any spoilers out there on possible contestants?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:First celebrity? Wasn't AJ McLean formally announced?

Are there any spoilers out there on possible contestants?
He wasn't formally announced or confirmed; just on ET; the only celeb who has been confirmed is Kaitlyn. I will watch on AJ's Instagram and keep you updated
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:27 pm

@emiusacska oh thanks. I thought it was already confirmed.

I'm looking forward to seeing who the contestants are.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit