SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@emiusacska oh thanks. I thought it was already confirmed.

I'm looking forward to seeing who the contestants are.
Tomorrow will be announced one, the rest will be on the 2nd of September!
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:44 pm

Dancing With The Stars #DWTS @DancingABC 11h
Everybody! @aj_mclean is joining #DWTS this season starting September 14 on ABC. Glowing star @backstreetboys
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:56 pm

According to Just jared -- Chrishelle Stause has now been confirmed as a contestant. Us weekly has confirmed that Anne Heche, Jesse Metcalf and Vernon Davis have been casted as well. I have also seen speculation that Monica Aldama could be on the show as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:15 pm

@suzq thanks. Off I go to google each one as I have no idea who they are. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:37 pm

@GuardianAngel. You are welcome! I wonder who else will be on as well. I am interested to see how they are actually going to film the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:45 pm

@GuardianAngel  

Interesting TB connection -  Chrishell Stause, at one time, dated, Graham Bunn who was on Deanna Pappas' season.  He dated her before appearing on the show and I always thought that was why he wasn't in to DeAnna. JMO.  See article here:  People Article Year 2008

Chrishelle eventually married Justin Hartley, an actor from "This is Us".
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@suzq thanks. Off I go to google each one as I have no idea who they are. no idea

I know Anne and Jesse. The others I have no clue and I won't be watching. I may look up Jesse's dances on YouTube and perhaps someone else who may interest me, but I will not be voting and refuse to watch the Tyra show. I'm already sick of her from all the promos.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:03 am

@MiniDiva Chrishell and Justin are currently separated. She's on the Netflix show Selling Sunset that's getting good reviews.

I know who Chrishell, AJ, and obviously Kaitlyn are. I really don't want to watch the show but I want to see Kaitlyn's dances so I may just watch the premiere and watch the rest on YT.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:30 am

Another rumored person casted -- Skai Jackson.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:26 am

MiniDiva wrote:@GuardianAngel  

Interesting TB connection -  Chrishell Stause, at one time, dated, Graham Bunn who was on Deanna Pappas' season.  He dated her before appearing on the show and I always thought that was why he wasn't in to DeAnna. JMO.  See article here:  People Article Year 2008

Chrishelle eventually married Justin Hartley, an actor from "This is Us".

Thanks for the backstory. dizzy All roads lead to TB! laugh out loud

He sounded so happy in that article.

Here's more confirmation she might be on DWTS.

usMagazine Chrishell Stause spotted at DWTS  Studio

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:48 am

According to Kristyn Burtt, who is quite an interviewer in the dance world -- she has confirmed 11 celebrities so far (this was posted on Reddit) along with the pro they are paired with. To add to the list Nelly (the rapper), Jeannie Mai (TV host), and Carole Baskin (Tiger King).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:52 am

Chrishell used to be on All My Children too. She's a big reality TV fan and used to be active on Twitter about it until Pretty Boy Justin came along. I can see she and kaitlyn's fan bases clashing as there are a lot of similarities between them. Might be the only fun we get from this season.

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Family10DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel15DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit