SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:23 am

Minney wrote:The goal is about ratings and the pressure of an engagement helps create the drama.  Tptb could care less about the people involved no matter how much they pretend during filming and while the show is airing.  Most contestants go on the show now for 95% career/fame and 5% love/relationship.  Looks like even Hannah now has a high end agent and I'm not even sure what her talent will be?  Is she trying to be an actress?  Just looking for advice for shilling?  She could actually be a fun millennial based talk-show host almost like a Wendy type show.  Not sure we need more podcasts. giggling  All IMO

Some women use beauty pageant wins, even a the local or state level, to fuel careers in the public eye -- Vanessa Lachey, Kathy Lee Gifford, Oprah Winfrey, Jeri Ryan, Eva Longoria, Deborah Norville, etc. Hannah has both a beauty pageant win and also was the Bachelorette. If she was interviewing at CAA, someone there must feel that she has the potential for something more. Hannah is popular and relatable. I could see good things happening for her in that regard.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Northstargirl Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:39 am

She also has a degree in communications broadcasting.  

We can add Diane Sawyer to the list of former pageant winners who transcended into successful public careers.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:02 am

I think Hannah will be just fine and like Tyler said " the world is hers" and he knows it. I feel more now then ever they will give her a shot on DWTS. I'll be surprised if they don't.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Jolena wrote:I think Hannah will be just fine and like Tyler said " the world is hers" and he knows it. I feel more now then ever they will give her a shot on DWTS. I'll be surprised if they don't.
I personally think Tyler by his-self has more of a chance at DWTS-  "if" he wants it. He will bring the biggest fan base. Hannah is very emotional and chose the man she wanted- even if it did not work out.  She  has already been on both the Bachelor and Bachelorette.  I am sure something will open for here that she will like. IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 pm

I hope and expect Hannah to get DWTS.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I hope and expect Hannah to get DWTS.

Variety interview:

Is 'Bachelorette' Star Hannah Brown Headed to 'Dancing With the Stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ6HqiNeOgY

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:34 pm

I expect her to as well. Love her in that interview! She has her head on straight. Proud momma moment!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Minney wrote:The goal is about ratings and the pressure of an engagement helps create the drama.  Tptb could care less about the people involved no matter how much they pretend during filming and while the show is airing.  Most contestants go on the show now for 95% career/fame and 5% love/relationship.  Looks like even Hannah now has a high end agent and I'm not even sure what her talent will be?  Is she trying to be an actress?  Just looking for advice for shilling?  She could actually be a fun millennial based talk-show host almost like a Wendy type show.  Not sure we need more podcasts. giggling  All IMO

Some women use beauty pageant wins, even a the local or state level, to fuel careers in the public eye -- Vanessa Lachey, Kathy Lee Gifford, Oprah Winfrey, Jeri Ryan, Eva Longoria, Deborah Norville, etc. Hannah has both a beauty pageant win and also was the Bachelorette. If she was interviewing at CAA, someone there must feel that she has the potential for something more. Hannah is popular and relatable. I could see good things happening for her in that regard.

IA Even though she did not choose Tyler in the first place, all this has got to hurt and my heart goes out to her. But, as you say, she's got plenty of options here. I'm hoping she'll be on DWTS. I've grown to really like her despite my initial meh towards her in Colton's season. I have no idea what will happen now if anything with her and Tyler, but by the same token, nothing would surprise me. Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:27 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove