SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:37 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:I’m legit cackling remembering that time when Jed was spotted at the airport with his guitar and we were like, there’s no way he was on an SHV! Why would he have his guitar with him! laugh out loud How young and naive we were. That proposal was hands down one of the funniest/most embarrassing franchise moments ever. It was like something out of Burning Love.

I muted that proposal but kept the closed caption. I couldn't handle it.

It was mercifully short on Jed's part (if you don't count the song.) No long, flowery speech. He cut to the chase.

It dawned on my that Tyler's relationship with Jed has been affected as well. Tyler counted Jed as a friend. What must he be thinking now? I feel that he was very diplomatic about it last night, saying something to the effect that he was disappointed for Hannah's sake. But it wouldn't surprise me if he keeps a bit of a distance moving forward.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:41 pm

@Amethyst He was on Nick's podcast and was asked about the guys he keeps in touch with, he says he talks to Dustin, Dylan, and Mike all the time, no mention of Jed but said he talks to all the guys a little bit because there's a groupchat. When he was asked specifically about the Jed situation, he just kept repeating how disappointed he was. He said when got down to F3, he felt ok that if he got sent home at least he would know Hannah would be good and happy because there's good guys there, so he's just really disappointed that it turned out this way for her. He was classy but I didn't get the sense that he's really been speaking to Jed since all this went down.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:44 pm

locoforbach wrote:Thank goodness this season is over.  IMO worst B'ette ever.  It was all about Hannah embracing her Inner Woman Power. She did this by mounting every guy she could, demeaning people when they didn't treat her exactly as she expected, keeping a manipulative/controlling guy around for weeks, and boasting about having sex with someone who was not her F1.  None of that was mature to me.  

I don't go on SM so don't know all the ins and outs of what Jed did.  He lied and covered up a "girlfriend" he had prior to the show.  Did we ever believe he wasn't on the show for exposure??  duh

Now Hannah asks Tyler out??  After he has watched her declare love to Jed AND loudly and proudly announce she slept with Peter FOUR times.

My advice for Hannah in the future:
#1 Lead with conversation; mutual, not just yourself and what you need.
#2 Learn from past mistakes.
#3 Your needs are important but in a relationship both should be equal. Be considerate and conscientious.
#4 Sex and Love - two VERY different things. Know the difference.
#5 Leave Tyler alone. He doesn't need to be your rebound or used so that you stay relevant on SM.

Sorry, I am not usually negative but this season left such a bad taste in my mouth.  In the end I found myself liking most of the men better than Hannah.  My apologies because I am sure she is a nice person, she just needs to get a clue and grow up a bit.

@locoforbach
Thank you for perfectly expressing my thoughts and feelings. I was really pained to see him last nite after having to watch how absolutely in love she was with Jed. I found it gut-wrenching and I am truly just annoyed by the sentiment that he should just chin up and accept her complete and utter foolishness and take her back and be proud. Well, he shouldn’t, IMO. He doesn’t need her, I hope he doesn’t trust her and to me that knowledge was written all over him. She trapped him with that stupid drink offer. He was too polite to say no but, his theme as Bachelor will be - “looking for a girl who will put me first”.

Hannah does NOT deserve Tyler, period. To allow him to get a ring and come prepared with the most beautiful and heartfelt proposal and then choose that Jackazz after hurting and embarrassing Tyler like that on national tv. It was so obvious to anyone who was objective, she still wasn’t willing to leave Jed until it was made clear to her by SM that she would be considered the biggest fool ever if she didn’t. So on the topic of her courage, she has none. She’s just a fool trying to save face. I hope Tyler is done bailing her sorry azz out of the mess she’s made because she deserves to live with it and learn from it. And his mom, was just playing the role the producers prescribed. I don’t believe any mother would want that foolish girl for her son. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:16 pm

Ratings:

The Bachelorette posted its best ratings in two years with Tuesday's finale. America's Got Talent, meanwhile, recorded an all-time low in adults 18-49.

Part 2 of a twist-filled Bachelorette finale drew a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 7.44 million total viewers, the best outing for the show in both measures since the 2017 finale earned a 2.1 and 7.57 million viewers. The ABC series ends its season up about 5 percent in adults 18-49 in the same-day ratings and about even in viewers.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-finale-agt-tv-ratings-tuesday-july-30-2019-1228252
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:18 pm

IMHO she's not shown herself to be arrogant or uncaring....she's actually pretty humble and very generous with her love. She screwed up, basing her final choices on some past paradigms that she's probably only recently identified. She hurt him, but she also hurt herself. Her goal is not to hurt but to love and be loved fiercely. The earth has to crack for seeds to be able to sprout and grow...so IMO Hannah's heartbreak is fertile ground in which she and Tyler can grow something really fruitful. He was genuinely crazy about her. If he can be patient with her -if- then blessings on both of them. Jmo. But if he feels she cannot give him her whole heart, then yes, he would be right to stay only friends. He will need to listen to his heart/gut. She will need to be 1000% honest with him every step! which I think she is capable if being. 

My DH always said he had to go thru a few heartbreaks before he would be able to fully appreciate someone like me. (Eta not that I'm a Tyler, just counter to his usual type) Glad I didn't throw him away prematurely for that!!! As Tyler has written somewhere, it's all in gods timing.  Jmo

Last edited by Billysmom on Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:27 pm

Billysmom wrote:IMHO she's not shown herself to be arrogant or uncaring....she's actually pretty humble and very generous with her love. She screwed up, basing her final choices on some past paradigms that she's probably only recently identified. She hurt him, but she also hurt herself. Her goal is not to hurt but to love and be loved fiercely. The earth has to crack for seeds to be able to sprout and grow...so IMO Hannah's heartbreak is fertile ground in which she and Tyler can grow something really fruitful. He was genuinely crazy about her. If he can be patient with her -if- then blessings on both of them. Jmo. But if he feels she cannot give him her whole heart, then yes, he would be right to stay only friends. He will need to listen to his heart/gut. She will need to be 1000% honest with him every step! which I think she is capable if being. 

My DH always said he had to go thru a few heartbreaks before he would be able to fully appreciate someone like me. Glad I didn't throw him away prematurely for that!!! As Tyler has written somewhere, it's all in gods timing.  Jmo

Even though Hannah displayed grace last night, she has had her moments this season of being so shady, so she doesn't get Mother Theresa status from me. Far from it. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Billysmom wrote:IMHO she's not shown herself to be arrogant or uncaring....she's actually pretty humble and very generous with her love. She screwed up, basing her final choices on some past paradigms that she's probably only recently identified. She hurt him, but she also hurt herself. Her goal is not to hurt but to love and be loved fiercely. The earth has to crack for seeds to be able to sprout and grow...so IMO Hannah's heartbreak is fertile ground in which she and Tyler can grow something really fruitful. He was genuinely crazy about her. If he can be patient with her -if- then blessings on both of them. Jmo. But if he feels she cannot give him her whole heart, then yes, he would be right to stay only friends. He will need to listen to his heart/gut. She will need to be 1000% honest with him every step! which I think she is capable if being. 

My DH always said he had to go thru a few heartbreaks before he would be able to fully appreciate someone like me. Glad I didn't throw him away prematurely for that!!! As Tyler has written somewhere, it's all in gods timing.  Jmo

Really beautifully said, @Billysmom. Rooting for people's happiness if they both want to explore another chance together is always a good thing. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm

From what I saw, Tyler was being gracious and gentlemanly. He was cautious and maintained a respectable distance during the sit down. What else could he have done? IF, they were communicating and had met up imo that exchange would have been entirely different. 

All I saw was a young man who likes the girl and wants the best for her. Imagine if he said to her, with all due respect Nah to your drinks. Just imagine!  
Hannah had to practically hold it together after the full Jed disclosure of false hopes and dreams and an engagement. She’s attempting to save face by smiling and espousing her scripted invite to Tyler. Imagined he said NO I’m good! Her broken heart would’ve been shattered more. Not the way to conclude a romance reality show. End on a good note. New Bachelor to be announced and Paradise soon to start. She’s fade away eventually. JMO

Tyler’s note imo was also cautiously written with his regards to their experience and the friendship that was developed. He supports her and yeah I’ll have a drink with you. Why not? 
I’m reminded that Hannah controlled any opportunity she might have had with Tyler and she never chose him. Imagine being her default plan C or possibly D.  To me, looking at Tyler sitting and seeing all that have unfolded is out of the bubble and extended a support hand to an old friend. Cheers!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:38 pm

I think Hannah has shown tremendous growth and grace over the last few days, which shows how she processed and learned from this.  We could have very well ended up with another Jillian. In certain moments last night I thought we were going down there because of RS spoiler about a reconciliation. I am mighty glad it didn’t happen.

I actually think she deserves someone as great as Tyler, if not Tyler himself. She was manipulated and she had to see for herself how easily manipulated she can be when she has blinders on. Part of what I love about her is also her fault. She’s so transparent that makes it easy for people with ill-intentions to see through that. She needs to be more aware of others and self-aware in order not to trip the same wire.

I do think and believe she deserves Tyler or someone stronger. Tyler is pretty strong but he also lived in a bubble. I love what he said that she made him a better man. I think we all need a person who brings the best in us (not the worst in us). Tyler and Hannah brought the best in each other so as much as I wish it can happen, it might be too late and too tainted with all the drama that’s happened. That’s what’s unfortunate.

I really just  can’t accept that Hannah is some messed up girl who deserve to lose everything especially Tyler just because she loved herself more and didn’t settle with working through Jed’s lies.  Yes, there were three other men she put in front of Tyler but we’re looking from the outside. We didn’t go through it from her vantage point where there’s all these men and the producers whispering things to you. It really does take maturity to go through all that and she’s only 24.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:48 pm

OT and on a lighter note: raise your hand if you, like me, have eaten a ridic amt of junk food the past few days, thanks to this stupid show???handwave

Also, are there any other interviews we should expect? I guess Tyler doesn't get to do gma does he?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:48 pm

I think Hannah doesn't get enough empathy. Surely most of us can relate to picking a POS and choosing to ignore red flags? It's not like any of the guys this season saw the red flags in Jed either and they actually lived with him and knew him better than Hannah did. She's had her immature moments this season but at least with her I can see potential to learn and grow. She took the high road last night when she could've easily roasted Jed and had the majority of viewers cheering her on. I wish I could see the same potential in Jed but seeing what comments he chose to like about Hannah just make me think he was FOS last night.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:23 pm

@nannymargie No, those are my thoughts laugh out loud. But I think both of them want to handle whatever comes next on their terms w/o cameras and producers interference. Don't blame them in the least.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr