SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Northstargirl Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:59 pm

As for the ENews article:

1.They stated the pair were at Dumbo House in Brooklyn- worng.  That has been proven to be SOHO House in Manhatten (no fact- checking done here)

2.The picture of GiGi getting in the care was not from last night- different hair and clothing. ( if they left together, there would be pics of her in the same hair and clothing)

3.The picture of Tyler was likely an Uber. No evidence they went anywhere together afterward. IMO

I could be wrong, but I'm trying to look at this from an editorial stance. What "sells". If I were one of his agents/agencies I would strike while the iron is hot. Set up the date. Make connections in the modeling world. etc.

TC has the world by the tail right now, perhaps people coming at him from many directions.  He will soon face a decision about doing the Bachelor or DWTS (IMO), either of which will take him away from NY and to CA for the next few months.  That is a huge hit to Matt.  TC speaks highly of Matt's character and I choose to believe him.  But TC leaving NY will be a hit to ABC Tours initially.  TC may decide to start it up in LA, and could possibly do it while doing DWTS.  I tend to think he has scolded Matt to get him back on track.  I think he will have a choice and will choose DWTS...it's his dream experience.  The Bachelor can be a blessing and a curse, as he is learning.

As for Tannah, all factors considered, I sense they are still very much in the process of figuring it all out.  I think they both want to be together, but need to do the hard work of reconnecting, overcoming heartache, rebuilding trust  etc.  They are both being very smart and the outcome will be the right one for them. IMO

Ramble over. Please return to your regular programming! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 66 2622943811
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
I was going to say the same thing.  He was listening to music at 1:00 am so surely he wasn't with Gigi.
Uh, wasn't Tyler listening to his Spotify playlist in the middle of the night used as "proof" that he stayed over with Hannah? Like... I think that's just his hookup playlist laugh out loud This is SO funny to me. The Nick Vialls of the world have spent so long trying to establish themselves as celebrities and Tyler just comes along and pulls an A-List model without even trying laugh out loud His power!
When he was with Hannah on Thursday night we sleuthed that they were both off SM and their music play lists but I will let others chime in to confirm this.
I believe Tyler played 1 song on his Spotify at 1 am that night he was reportedly hanging out with Hannah.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:01 pm

@Northstargirl Gigi is wearing the same shirt. She just put her hair up.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:07 pm

@Northstargirl yeah the Dumbo House is strange to me because we have a pic of Tyler and Matt at Soho House in Manhattan. So maybe Gigi had her driver pick him up and bring him over to Dumbo house later. Yes Gigi’s hair was up in the original date pic released by the morning toast IG but she must have pulled it up later.

Tyler has every right to date whoever. I just wish the pics with Hannah a few days earlier had not been leaked because the media is generating another narrative for him but him, Hannah and Gigi will figure out what’s best for all parties and life goes on for the rest of us Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 66 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:08 pm

Well, pay no attention to me. While I was posting the Page Six article was posted with some fairly specific reporting on their leaving SOHO House.  As now we wait...
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Page six says he was with Gigi until 2 a.m.

“She came out of the main entrance by Almondine bakery. He walked around to alley on the left by Smile to Go. Her car picked him up there. They then went into the garage at her apartment,” a spy told Page Six on Monday, noting they were hanging out until at least 2 am”

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/05/bachelorette-alum-tyler-cameron-spends-late-night-with-gigi-hadid/

@mercieme
Here’s you Page 6. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 66 3806527698

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Maybe Hannah and Tyler will release a statement that they are just friends, which I know they’ve already stated, but it maybe needs to be stated again. Since Tyler is the one catching heat, would be great if Hannah was say “Tyler and I continue to be great supportive friends.” Or something like that.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:13 pm

Ha @sdmom, I prepared myself for it, knew it was coming laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:15 pm

I think it's on Tyler, not Hannah, jmo. He's the one leaving multiple girls' apartments in a matter of days.  Now I'm really hoping they're not both on dwts. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 pm

@Billysmom some folks on Reddit think Colton is the celeb male from BN that will get announced for DWTS but i am hoping Hannah makes it too, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:I think it's on Tyler, not Hannah, jmo. He's the one leaving multiple girls' apartments in a matter of days.  Now I'm really hoping they're not both on dwts. Jmo

See, I'm hoping for the opposite. Just for the chaos it would cause on Reddit and elsewhere. Gigi sitting in the audience cheering Tyler on. It would be bananas. I kid but only kind of.

Whatever works for these folks!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Can someone educate this west coaster here? Dumbo house? Soho house? I guess both are clubs? Both exclusive? Popular celebrities spots?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256