SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:05 am

“After learning some more about Tyler's dating history and personality, I think he truly fell in love with Hannah because she created a safe place for him to be vulnerable. The guy has been a steel beam despite being subjected to personal and professional pressure that would crush most people. With Hannah, he opened up and put down some of that weight. Hannah became a safe place for him to express his emotions/feelings, things he normally keeps locked down and buried. Those types of relationships are hard to put asunder. “

“I think they both realize that they built something very special that deserves protection, and hopefully, a second chance.”  (Quote taken from Veg_out)

I had to bring this over from the general thread.  Not only do I agree with it but felt it deserved its place in the fan thread. I PM”d Vegout and told him what I was doing.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:11 am

mbl wrote:@Alanna  You mind reader you.  I’m literally in the middle of an anxiety attack over Tyler leaving LA.  He can’t leave, he just can’t, because I’m getting to my breaking point here.  Someone send help!!!!

I really hope we just some kind of good news soon so we cal all relax a little.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:36 am

So they had a date night in? I love it. Hannah's voice: we're gonna get dooooown. laugh out loud

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-hannah-brown-invites-tyler-cameron-over-for-date/

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:40 am

bleuberry wrote:So they had a date night in? I love it. Hannah's voice: we're gonna get dooooown. laugh out loud

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-hannah-brown-invites-tyler-cameron-over-for-date/
What’s the source? Hannah or Tyler’s mom?? laugh out loud so happy they’re hanging out for real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:41 am

Can someone post the article? Usweekly doesn‘t open for me, thank!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:42 am

@yana_bach this is the only new part of the article. Everything else is a summary of their IG posts and the finale.

"After calling off her engagement to Jed Wyatt, The Bachelorette’s Hannah Brown asked Tyler Cameron if he wanted to “go for a drink and just hang out” — and, after two days of anticipation, they did just that!

Bachelorette Hannah Brown’s Evolution
A source tells Us Weekly exclusively that Hannah, 24, invited Tyler, 26, over to her place in the Los Angeles area — where she has been doing post-finale press — on Thursday, August 1."

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:48 am

bleuberry wrote:@yana_bach this is the only new part of the article. Everything else is a summary of their IG posts and the finale.

"After calling off her engagement to Jed Wyatt, The Bachelorette’s Hannah Brown asked Tyler Cameron if he wanted to “go for a drink and just hang out” — and, after two days of anticipation, they did just that!
Bachelorette Hannah Brown’s Evolution
A source tells Us Weekly exclusively that Hannah, 24, invited Tyler, 26, over to her place in the Los Angeles area — where she has been doing post-finale press — on Thursday, August 1."
I wonder if the source was the guy who posted a photo by the pool in LA yesterday.  Could see US mag reaching out to him.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:48 am

ISO she had a swim after 48 hours without sleep, then rushed back to clean her apt and get ready for Tyler? Girl is a Wonder Woman!

But seriously, can you imagine the bundle of nerves and excitement each was?

I'm so happy they've already shown they can be patient and go slow....so optimistic they will figure out how to do this right....

Last edited by Billysmom on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:49 am

I knew it laugh out loud they were sooo quiet yesterday evening into the night. Tyler finally resurfaced on IG at like 1am west coast time and he liked a picture of Hannah’s bestie Demi.. duh they were together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:51 am

Billysmom wrote:ISO she had a swim after 48 hours without sleep, then rushed back to clean her apt and get ready for Tyler? Girl is a Wonder Woman!

But seriously, can you imagine the bundle of nerves and excitement each was?

I'm so happy they've already shown they can be patient and go slow....so optimistic they will figure out how to do this right....

Wonder if Tyler was at the pool too?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:52 am

Now the long hours offline make sense. Hannah, I love the no chill attitude. I want to know everything, but I am going to respect their privacy and not check Spotify.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:53 am

Hmmm, that would've been a fun way for them to start...

I can picture him having to leave, not really wanting to, but wanting her to go get some sleep. Love how he always watches out for her.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92