SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:35 pm

I watched Jimmy Kimmel and there is not proof but those of us who saw it formed the opinion that jimmy insinuated it. His guest after Hannah was on said that she saw Tyler backstage.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Can someone confirm that Tyler was seen at the Jimmy Kimmel taping backstage?
I read it somewhere and can not find.

I don't think he was there.

The next guest on the show that said it is a comedian.

I'm guessing that he took off to do his podcast with Nick since he was dressed in the same suit he wore during ATFR. Hannah would have left Kimmel to catch a flight to NYC.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:40 pm

Maybe you are right. Jimmy definitely didn’t hide is hate for Jed. He told Hannah to drink LOTS of drinks. He was pushing Tyler I think.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:40 pm

Tyler just liked Hannah’s “What’s Next” post on IG, but hasn’t left a comment.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:52 pm

After giving it much thought I've come to the conclusion that ABC better give them the Joe/Kendall treatment ASAP and put Tyler or both on DWTS, so that they can spend a few months in LA together and figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:27 pm

yana_bach wrote:After giving it much thought I've come to the conclusion that ABC better give them the Joe/Kendall treatment ASAP and put Tyler or both on DWTS, so that they can spend a few months in LA together and figure it out.

That would be the best scenario! I guess Tyler would be up for that. If they asked Joe, why not Tyler?

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 10 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:19 pm

There hasn't been any mention of Tyler and Peter are moving in together in NY by either has there? It's interesting that one of the spoiler sites claimed they were, but Tyler made it sound like he's not sure what his next move will be.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:31 pm

@alwayscooking Never made sense. Tyler didn't even mention Peter as one of the guys this season he's kept in contact with. I think he mentioned dylan, JPJ, and Dustin. Maybe Peter and Tyler joked about doing it in the mansion. Peter is trying to be bachelor too so a move now really doesn't make sense.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:41 pm

One thing I noticed on Nick's podcast video interview with Tyler when Nick mentioned Hannah & Peter "4" times in the Windmill, Tyler dipped his head & put his hand over his heart (seemed like it was a blow he didn't want to hear).

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:43 pm

alwayscooking wrote:There hasn't been any mention of Tyler and Peter are moving in together in NY by either has there?  It's interesting that one of the spoiler sites claimed they were, but Tyler made it sound like he's not sure what his next move will be.  

I think he is definitely keeping his options open. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:44 pm

I'm thinking DWTS for Hannah, with Tyler as her "arm candy" (as he teased her) and "greatest cheerleader." This would allow her to continue the woman empowerment message, and Tyler can fly back and forth to NYC for his marathon, abcfoods, etc. He could also do a guest dance like they did with Joe & bach guys. With their combined drawing power, people would definitely tune in and watch the show!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:46 pm

rosepetals wrote:I'm thinking DWTS for Hannah, with Tyler as her "arm candy" (as he teased her) and "greatest cheerleader." This would allow her to continue the woman empowerment message, and Tyler can fly back and forth to NYC for his marathon, abcfoods, etc. He could also do a guest dance like they did with Joe & bach guys. With their combined drawing power, people would definitely tune in and watch the show!

For sure. I think this the plan is to continue to show Tannah on TV should it happen, per statement by Mills.

Last edited by beautifulxendings on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92