SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:31 am

@Diana On Reddit they have threads for those in Denial Den and Vindicated Villa. I think there is room for us all in that Villa! I am packed and ready!

Tonight, which we're pretty sure they are having drinks, we are all going to be giddy. I mean, they have to have drinks in her apartment. No way they can go out. I am imagining the friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 16 2764 list as back ground music. I want to know how you take it slow? There has got to be so much tension. I know, I know lets walk before we run. But if we see that he plays this song...DEAD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5NmWeqCQs
Or....GEEEZ what will happen when they both add this song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpGYnJj8j44

Your Welcome!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:41 am

@Diana What on earth was she thinking choosing Jed. I don't get it. I hope she's watched it all back and been able to see the differences. However, it is all down to the editing and as we know the producers always up-play the F2

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:42 am

@Just Looking She did say that watching back she has been able to see patterns in her behavior.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:16 am

They were so quiet on SM last night that a date night only makes sense.

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:19 am

For selfish reasons, I really really really want them to do DWtS together. The things we’d get to watch and see!

I think she’s in for sure...
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:43 am

I legit feel like the mom in mean girls- do you guys need anything?? Snacks?? Condoms??

I just want this date to go well and for him to never leave LA basically until they’re ready to move down south and start their basketball team laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:53 am

@Alanna  You mind reader you.  I’m literally in the middle of an anxiety attack over Tyler leaving LA.  He can’t leave, he just can’t, because I’m getting to my breaking point here.  Someone send help!!!!

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:02 am

Norcalgal wrote: It was here he received his MBA - in accounting! Those accounting courses are probably harder than the usual business courses.

Don't have the MBA in Accounting but do have a degree in accounting. It is tough.

I actually got a BEd in Business Education then 2 years later decided to take accounting courses to get the 2nd Bachelors. I was 25 and couldn't handle the course that "makes or breaks" the accounting student. It was 10 years later when I was in my 30's that I ended up getting that accounting degree. And, I took the CPA exam 4 times. Never once passed a single section of it.

So I am in awe of him having the MBA in accounting.

I've said it before, he has a great future ahead of him because of who he is, not what he does on TV. These 2 together... the world is their oyster hearthumbsup

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:30 am

@HavaDrPepper Contractors Licensing test are not pic nic either.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:31 am

@SeekAny I don't know if it was foreshadowed by saying he would always be her biggest cheerleader. Maybe she is and he is not?
Of course I want both. DWTS would be crazy not to.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:34 am

I still think it’s the cutest thing that Hannah has already followed Tyler’s mom on IG laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:44 am

I really hope that Ch does something good for them. I think a SHV would be great with drinks and dinner where they can be alone with no chances of being spotted. I am also hoping that Tyler get his FS that is more than pillow talk.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92