SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Emeralds Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Luvstruck wrote:See Tyler's new briefs campaign pics, lookin HOT

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/bachelorette-star-tyler-cameron-models-mack-weldon-underwear/

Bless you for sharing! giggling

Good to see Tyler looking so happy. He must be enjoying the company he's keeping these days. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 13 1176891977

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Emeralds wrote:

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/bachelorette-star-tyler-cameron-models-mack-weldon-underwear/

Bless you for sharing! giggling

Good to see Tyler looking so happy. He must be enjoying the company he's keeping these days. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 13 1176891977

That’s what I’m talking about! Go Tyler! Do the briefs next time. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 13 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:52 pm

This add a few days ago was interesting. But again could mean nothing.

https://genius.com/Dvsn-dont-choose-lyrics

[Intro]
I did some things so she could love me, yeah

[Verse 1]
Don't choose a club over this tonight
Don't choose your friends over this tonight
Don't you forget the way I make it feel
Don't say you won't when I know you will
Don't you know that I told myself to fall back from you
I turn around and come back for you
Sometimes I want it all back
Sometimes I want it all back, yeah
You said that you need someone who's constant
Before you go cut your other options
You know that I got commitment issues
But I'm way too honest when I'm with you

[Chorus: Sample]
I love you and I want to be loved
But I just don't know how to tell you, oh no no
I did some things so she could love me, yeah
I love you and I want to be loved
But I just don't know how to tell you, oh no no

[Verse 2]
Don't choose your bed over mine tonight
Don't you pretend that you'll be alright
I wonder if you’re really telling the truth
‘Bout who’s around, when I’m not around
When you're in your feelings or I'm out of town
I wanna know who you got that's loving you
I wanna know if somebody made you choose
What you've been through
You say that I always change the topic
When you ask about my other options
But you know that I got commitment issues
But I'm way too honest when I'm with you

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 pm

smg2587 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:Tyler and Gigi hung out again apparently.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 13 Rs_1024x759-190813100934-1024-Gigi-Cameron-EXCL-J4R-81319

https://www.eonline.com/news/1064542/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-prove-their-romance-is-still-going-strong
These are two different pictures from different locations that Enews put together to make people think that they are together.  IOW, these two are NOT in the same picture.  ETA: According to Tyler Instagram stories, he and Matt had dinner with a friend name tlBoyd23.
Yeah all other media outlets are publishing this. Not sure why Enews rushed there article and didn't even have the details right. Tyler does look happy in the picture of him

Just to add the abcfoodtours page posted that they have a run tomorrow. They are advertising a special mystery guest for some reason. Not sure who it could realistically be.

What details did ENews publish that appear incorrect?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:50 pm

jojo47 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
2observe wrote:

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 13 Rs_1024x759-190813100934-1024-Gigi-Cameron-EXCL-J4R-81319

https://www.eonline.com/news/1064542/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-prove-their-romance-is-still-going-strong
These are two different pictures from different locations that Enews put together to make people think that they are together.  IOW, these two are NOT in the same picture.  ETA: According to Tyler Instagram stories, he and Matt had dinner with a friend name tlBoyd23.
Yeah all other media outlets are publishing this. Not sure why Enews rushed there article and didn't even have the details right. Tyler does look happy in the picture of him

Just to add the abcfoodtours page posted that they have a run tomorrow. They are advertising a special mystery guest for some reason. Not sure who it could realistically be.

One big one while Tyler's pictures where from yesterday the other set of pictures where from today. Even though Enews said it was 45 minutes after Tyler's where taken they weren't. And the set from today was going around Instagram today even before Enews posted this article all tagged today. Also the location they posted on the article is questioned because neither set of pictures are actually in that location. Not sure why Enews decided to post this in the way they did but it was really lazy reporting.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Huh. Somehow I'm finding these... underwhelming. Obviously his bod looks great but IMO that facial hair is just tragic. I think he does better with the sexy smouldering black & white stuff. Hoping he gets that CK campaign because I feel like it would be right up his alley.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
2observe wrote:

**Snipped for brevity

One big one while Tyler's pictures where from yesterday the other set of pictures where from today. Even though Enews said it was 45 minutes after Tyler's where taken they weren't. And the set from today was going around Instagram today even before Enews posted this article all tagged today. Also the location they posted on the article is questioned because neither set of pictures are actually in that location. Not sure why Enews decided to post this in the way they did but it was really lazy reporting.

@smg2587 thanks for the info! If this is the case, it makes you wonder if the story is true.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:18 pm

Just saw this on my Instagram feed. Good for Tyler. Nice to see him focusing on his career. And not that it needs to be stated but yes, boy is looking good.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:50 pm

Interesting title...

Gigi Hadid's Bachelorette Flame Tyler Cameron is a model too: See His Sexy Underwear Campaign!

Link: https://people.com/style/tyler-cameron-underwear-campaign-mack-weldon-boxer-briefs/

North

Back to top Go down

Post by wxyz_abcd Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:32 am

TC & GH first photo together since Soho night.

www.justjared.com/2019/08/14/gigi-hadid-enjoys-a-night-out-with-tyler-cameron-in-nyc/

wxyz_abcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:15 am

wxyz_abcd wrote:TC & GH first photo together since Soho night.

www.justjared.com/2019/08/14/gigi-hadid-enjoys-a-night-out-with-tyler-cameron-in-nyc/

Oh boy and so it begins    :detective
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:43 am

Both have cute little smiles on their faces. And the usual Tyler looks really good! has to be said. :yes:
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen