SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:46 pm

Has Tyler been invisible since his photoshoot?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I have been away for weeks, and wow, how disappointing to see how quickly things turn around here.   First and foremost, I'm just putting it out there.  If there is a side to pick.  I will always pick Tyler's.   Hannah was a mess on Colton's season, and my gosh, her own season turned into a disaster.   I think I can say that most of us were HOPING for Tyler to come in and somehow save the day.    Didn't he try to do just that??   Sorry, but I can't fault him for feeling disillusioned with the experience, with Hannah, with everything.  He was out there defending her, when no one else would.   Why isn't she doing the same??   Didn't she herself (IMO) sleep not only with her chosen one, but Peter as well??   Are we supposed to feel sorry for HER because Tyler realizes he might deserve better than what she gave him?  

Down the road, if those two get together, great.  But, in the meantime.  Sorry, but Tyler OWES HER NOTHING!!!    jmo

I agree with you, @Nibbles22
Further, the pics on Friday morning do not tell a story of two people on their way back to each other. No blissful afterglow, IMO. More like a rough nite. They clearly didn’t know they were being photographed and they did not look happy. IMO that morning was the conclusion of a slow motion, attempted train wreck assisted by tptb, IMO. I’m just happy it’s behind Tyler. Glad he did not return to LA. Glad he is moving on and has a chance to find real love. Glad his career is on a positive trajectory. Looking forward to seeing him at the Fashion Week events. Hope he gets a great CK contract or something comparable. His world is self-correcting. I’m here for it. All IMO.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 4 1176891977

Actually, I thought she did know. She seemed to be aware of the press and was looking at them kind of side ways...and had a little smirk. Tyler, I don't think he had any idea.

I agree with both of you. Tyler owes nobody anything. Hannah made a mess of her season and after Luke, Peter and Jed, she is now getting digs in at the one guy who had her back during the whole season, post show and somewhat helped her save the final. I can't blame him from pulling back now that he has seen everything. I will be team Tyler over team Hannah or team Tannah. He continues to hold his head high and live his life. I wish him the best and as much as I would enjoy having him on my screen for his own season, I hope he stays far away. Chris Lambton has long been my standard for contestants from this show and I hope Tyler follows his example.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:33 pm

jojo47 wrote:Has Tyler been invisible since his photoshoot?

He’s somewhere living his best life, I’m sure. Ultimate care is being exercised but, Paparazzi will eventually spill. I’m looking forward to it. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Has Tyler been invisible since his photoshoot?

He’s somewhere living his best life, I’m sure. Ultimate care is being exercised but, Paparazzi will eventually spill. I’m looking forward to it. All IMO.

I am also curious & interested to watch what unfolds for him. 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:47 pm

I see Tyelr exploring the world and supporting himself through modeling until he's ready to settle down and then he can be a general contractor in FL. I think he got a little taste of what it's like to be single and carefree recently and he likes it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:51 pm

@Norcalgal I actually think his non-profit is going to sky rocket. Which, (I have been in resource dev. for non-profits for a long time) I hope it does. He has a great mission combined with a great platform.
They are sincere with their intentions. I see their mission as being more of a program that could be part of a bigger organization. Hope for the light to shine on that.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:30 pm

Tyler’s last posts were not well received. He really only posts when he’s with Matt, and Matt is out of town. I think he is laying low and tired of his every move being scrutinized. His tweet at his mom indicated he was trying to surround himself with positivity. There’s none on sm right now. Plus I think he is trying to move away from his BN fan base. I expect him to post less and less. JMO

I believe ABCfoodtours is for profit.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler’s last posts were not well received. He really only posts when he’s with Matt, and Matt is out of town. I think he is laying low and tired of his every move being scrutinized. His tweet at his mom indicated he was trying to surround himself with positivity. There’s none on sm right now. Plus I think he is trying to move away from his BN fan base. I expect him to post less and less. JMO

I believe ABCfoodtours is for profit.

@Summerfun1980
Abc food tours is non-profit. The food is donated.
I’ve said in other posts I think it will be a good thing for Tyler to shed the Tannah contingent of his fan base. They shouldn’t hang around being negative and critical because they can’t keep up. He has moved on and the thing about progress is it always costs you your crab in a barrel minded followers but, who needs them, really anyway.
Frankly, I’m most excited by the fact he maintained his decision to leave Hannah behind in spite of tptb’s manipulations but, I will admit I love the reported professional/personal new affiliations.
His potential is greater than BN. He’s already maxxed out of their usefulness and the best thing is, he knows it. Can’t wait to see his photos from this weekend’s shoot. They should be amazing.

I have come to realize, I’m really a Tyler fan. I find very little to admire about Hannah aside from her God given beauty which she has taken most of her clothes off to dance and flaunt this bright Sunday. At least she has the good taste to follow the professionals on I/G. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:27 pm

I think abcfoodtours is for profit, but Tyler has said they are currently in the process to change it to non-profit. Heard the process can be long sometimes. Either way, I don't think he is trying to mislead anyone about the work they put into running the program. He would probably not live off a futon if he was misusing funds laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:30 pm

I definitely think that Tyler is trying to pivot away from the Bach franchise, but I’m sure he’s hoping to keep as many fans as possible. I think he’s otherwise occupied this weekend (laugh out loud) but will continue to post regularly about ABC, modeling pics, etc. The fanbase can only help him. It’ll be interesting to see how interested BN remains with him since I don’t expect anymore podcast interviews or franchise appearances, which is how most keep fans using their code for MVMT watches and FFF boxes.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 pm

dee wrote:I think abcfoodtours is for profit, but Tyler has said they are currently in the process to change it to non-profit. Heard the process can be long sometimes. Either way, I don't think he is trying to mislead anyone about the work they put into running the program. He would probably not live off a futon if he was misusing funds laugh out loud

laugh out loud yes. I did not mean to imply he was.

I’m not sure how much he needs the BN fanbase per se. He and his agency are trying to broaden his fanbase. Seems he is serious about modeling and remember there were rumors his agency didn’t even want him to do the show because they didn’t think it would be a good look for him. He is likely being advised to step away and also to be less accessible. He needed visibility, and he got that from the show, he doesn’t really need to be accessible anymore. An air of mystery now is a good thing. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:00 pm

@Summerfun1980 laugh out loud You're good. I knew you weren't implying anything by it. It's good to be open about the program being for-profit, which is clearly listed on their webpage and has been brought up by Tyler Smiley

Yeah, it was interesting that his agency did not want him to go on the show as it may affect his career. But of course Tyler did (I'm glad!). Seems on brand for him to think independently. I'm sure his dad's encouragement and improvement in health also solidified his decision to do the show . Will be interesting to see how he moves forward. I don't think he's necessarily closing the doors on the franchise, but that's definitely not his priority at the moment.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen