SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by intheroom Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:18 am

Glad to see that with all the proclaiming to 'unfollow' him, and dragging him through the mud from reddit, seem like the general public did not share the same viewpoints.  Tyler have reached 2.1Million followers now.   Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 7 2498057887

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 7 68948010

Last edited by intheroom on Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:21 am

Wait till his new pictures come out from the Montauk photo shoot.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:46 am

Hannah said "I know no one will believe me that we just Talked all night but we did" I think she said this on Rachel & Ali's podcast. And IMHO I believe they did just that "TALK". Tyler was NOT going to have sex with her or commit to anything right now with Hannah. He talked with her all night in the fantasy suite and I would bet the same thing happened last Thursday night. No one knows what they talked about but I have a feeling he told Hannah how hurt he was and how he put all his energy into ABC tours to help get him through the hurt and It's obvious he told her about someone slipping into his DM's while she was ENGAGED to JED.(as per one of her IG stories with a frame when Tyler went back to NYC. Tyler couldn't date or be seen out with any new love interest or GF until the show finished airing and I think he took her up on that "Drink" so he could catch her up on what's going on in HIS life right now and he probably had plans  a while ago to meet his new friend and wasen't going to NOT go just because Hannah made it known at ATFR that she wanted him back. (anyone could see that's exactly what she was hoping for.)They talked until wee hours of morning and he probably crashed on her couch. I'm SURE Hannah wanted more but knowing the willpower Tyler has and how much he respects her he wasen't going to have sex with her & lead her on and I think she's pissed that he DIDN"T (she rejected being intimate with him in FS yet goes at it publicly no less with two others and now he rejects her for intimacy on their 2nd overnight date and she probably was hurt/mad as hell) He probably told her he still cared for her and if it was in the cards in the future to date or be together it would happen, he did say "one day at a time". But Hannah had other intentions.Watching the show back she fell more in Love with Tyler and realized that she gave up a really great guy.  She's wrong to throw any shade at him after she dumped him and how he supported her and had her back during and after her breakup. It also pissed me off that she made the producers have him pick the ring and go to that FRC to be turned down when other etts , (ie Ali, Andi) told the F2's the night before. JMHO I wish them both well together or apart but right now I think they might be better off apart to explore all of their options. TBH I can't wait to see what's next for Tyler . Im sure DWTS is next for Hannah and im sure she'll do well. All jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:49 am

intheroom wrote:Glad to see that with all the proclaiming to 'unfollow' him, and dragging him through the mud from reddit, seem like the general public did not share the same viewpoints.  Tyler have reached 2.1Million followers now.   Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 7 2498057887

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 7 68948010

Im not surprised and I'm sure there will be millions more soon. and imo if a new relationship goes public for him forget it millions X10
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:56 am

I don't think they were just talking with the song "nobody else" playing on a loop at 1 a.m. Someone correct me if I have the date wrong, but I believe that was Tyler's account spotify activity that night.  

Regardless, Hannah's body language during that interview with Zima and stuttering and stammering in the interview with Rachel gave her away.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:04 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I don't think they were just talking with the song "nobody else" playing on a loop at 1 a.m. Someone correct me if I have the date wrong, but I believe that was Tyler's account spotify activity that night.  

Regardless, Hannah's body language during that interview with Zima and stuttering and stammering in the interview with Rachel gave her away.

All JMO

Of course I could be wrong about them having sex BUT I don't think they did. Listen to Rachel's interview again when she says "I know nobody will believe me that we talked all night but we did"  I just happen to believe her. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:05 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I don't think they were just talking with the song "nobody else" playing on a loop at 1 a.m. Someone correct me if I have the date wrong, but I believe that was Tyler's account spotify activity that night.  

All JMO

Likely it was to remind him his real love interest. Hannah has no reason to lie about what did NOT happen between them. He’s completely disconnected and texting the next morning in those pics and the goodbye kiss at the car is pure bs or there’d be a photo.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:07 am

Jolena wrote:

All JMO

Of course I could be wrong about them having sex BUT I don't think they did. Listen to Rachel's interview again when she says "I know nobody will believe me that we talked all night but we did"  I just happen to believe her. jmo

That wasn't in rachel's interview. What you're referring to was from an interview with Lauren Zima and Zima actually had to rescue her when Hannah was asked about the next morning photos. Hannah got very uncomfortable answering the question and started to trip over her words and Zima added that it was a lot like their FS to help her and it went from there.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:09 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

All JMO

Likely it was to remind him his real love interest. Hannah has no reason to lie about what did NOT happen between them. He’s completely disconnected and texting the next morning in those pics and the goodbye kiss at the car is pure bs or there’d be a photo.
All IMO.

That's your speculation based on how you view Hannah and Tyler, respectively, and their relationship.  IMO I posted my opinion.  Neither of us know what happened.

Tyler is no saint or prince and is capable of leading a woman on. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:12 am

I remember reading that that Spotify playlist was playing for most of the night until it ended at 2 am with that song. I remember reading somewhere, probably reddit, that people were surprised and wondering what was going on because he had been playing it for hours which was unlike him compared to past sleuthing. Pretty loved up playlist IMO.

Anyway, I don’t think Hannah set up the pap photos. It looked like iPhone photos so I’m assuming it was a neighbor. And judging by the sequence, once Hannah noticed someone was taking photos she bolted inside. You could see Tyler then around to look at where she was going.  

I also listened to those podcasts, and he definitely sounded still into her. He doesn’t come across as that good of an actor to me imo, as it was pretty obvious he was lying about the part of someone slipping into his DMs, so I’m not sure he could lie about all the Hannah parts without it seeming very obvious.

While I’m not sure where they’re at right now, I don’t think it went how they expected IMO. I also don’t think tylers friend helped much. It brought a lot more attention to it.

Last edited by okkaayy on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:12 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

All JMO

All IMO.

Very possible he was thinking of another love interest with playing that song and probably the same goes for him playing all the love songs before the finale and everyone thinking they were meat for Hannah. Another thing he said on ATFR comes to mind , he said: The Fire and love he felt that day walking up the hill to her was a feeling that he hoped to someday find/have again. ( He didn't say ) with you. So who knows.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:13 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

All JMO

All IMO.

That's your speculation based on how you view Hannah and Tyler, respectively, and their relationship.  IMO I posted my opinion.  Neither of us know what happened.

Tyler is no saint or prince and is capable of leading a woman on.  IMO

Agree to disagree. Zero facts, just two different opinions, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen