SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Wed 4 Sep - 17:54

I could see them carrying on much like they have. There are still a lot of variables for them in the future. I might be inclined to think they may want to continue to keep things as private as they can as evidenced by their time in the Netherlands.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed 4 Sep - 18:46

Credit: @E! News
enews Tyler C wanted to steal you all for a second to thank you for nominating him for The Competition Contestant of 2019 at the #PCAs (...he accepts this nomination). Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 71 1f339

Link: https://pca.eonline.com/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed 4 Sep - 18:56

Interesting sweatshirt Tyler. Wonder if Barbie GiGi, or real GiGi got that for him?
https://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/news/you-can-now-buy-a-gigi-hadid-barbie/news-story/81bc470bd66f30bb257c9f250e2edb33

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed 4 Sep - 19:38

Aw, he looks adorable.

Also didn't comment on the tea shared on Reddit. If true, guess that confirms if nothing else, what we suspected, that the ad was previously recorded but only posted yesterday.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed 4 Sep - 19:59

lleyki wrote:Aw, he looks adorable.

Also didn't comment on the tea shared on Reddit. If true, guess that confirms if nothing else, what we suspected, that the ad was previously recorded but only posted yesterday.

@Ileyki
I missed something. What tea on Reddit?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed 4 Sep - 20:11

Now people (Instagram and reddit) are thinking Tyler is being shady in this video that e posted. I didn't think he was at all. Also Tyler is a big troll on social media from time to time. So I wish some places wouldn't take one like seriously. Before he got caught by the paps on another date with Gigi (the one they where caught catching a cab with only Kendall and Cully) he liked one comment happy he was going on dates with her and one comment that didn't have a happy reaction to him dating her. He likes to troll with his likes sometimes. But people want to take IG likes as facts and "cancel" culture takes over. So over people taking likes a matter of facts because as we seen this season it really doesn't mean a whole lot.  Also now some think the hoodie is a dig. Um did we forget that the man doesn't have that much clothes and wears the same things over and over. Jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed 4 Sep - 20:19; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed 4 Sep - 20:15

What an interesting boutique European hotel hallway color you have, Tyler. cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed 4 Sep - 20:22

It was a cold rainy day today over here! Definitely needed to wear a hoody!

Last edited by Dutchy23 on Wed 4 Sep - 20:25; edited 1 time in total

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 71 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed 4 Sep - 20:23

Dressed a bit warmly for the 86 degree temp in NYC today. giggling

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed 4 Sep - 20:24

Chgohighlife wrote:
lleyki wrote:Aw, he looks adorable.

@Ileyki
I missed something. What tea on Reddit?

He excused himself for a basketball game because he had "Bachelor Promotions" obligations.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 71 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed 4 Sep - 20:44

But people want to take IG likes as facts and "cancel" culture takes over.

What exactly did he like that's caused a reaction? Also, the video was clearly just poking good natured fun at Chris Harrison's stock "this is the final rose of the night" line and throwing slight shade on Luke. Do some think he's being shady about Hannah?

Since I know some seem to make everything about her. Because I didn't get that impression. That said, I've found that people live to be extra on social media and be pressed about something or another. One wonders how they're not exhausted being this upset about every little thing all the damn time.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed 4 Sep - 20:46

Oh geez, Reddit and it’s herd mentality will be on Tyler until the next shiny BN social faux pas moment. The cancel culture is ridiculous. Funny how so many think Tyler was being shady but never question any of Hannah’s potentially shady posts. Wish people would move on. It is exciting that Tyler, Hannah, and Colton were all nominated!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen