SELECT CONTENT

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose oh my gosh. laugh out loud He's so giddy!

giggling I thought so too. He did a nice job of being clear that they were just getting to know each other while also showing very obvious interest. It was endearing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:31 pm

@notarose IA I had to listen several times when he said something about "before bed". Then I realized he said text and not sex before bed. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:19 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:19 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:
She asked great questions. I found out a lot more about Mike from this interview. Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Interview makes me love Mike even more. He would not be a mainstream Bachelor but, man, what a person of character! Women would swoon for a person like him!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Interview makes me love Mike even more. He would not be a mainstream Bachelor but, man, what a person of character! Women would swoon for a person like him!

I rarely watch the longer interviews, but I did enjoy this one. It also made me kind of mad. Not at Mike, but at the show. If they would knock off all the fake drama that they love to instigate and just show us more of the cast talking among themselves and with the lead, we could get to know them all a lot better and IMO it would make for a better show. I know that by this point I can pretty much write how the show is going to work before it even starts filming.

We missed out on getting to know Mike and plenty of the other decent guys from Hannah's season. Instead we got bashed over the head with Luke and his brand of crazy and sex in the windmill. It would be nice if we simply got to know everyone better. I'm sure there was natural drama that developed just from a bunch of strangers being cooped up together and the jealousy that occured as their feelings for the lead began to increase. Plus, there were probably a bunch of funny, sweet moments that occurred as friendships started to form. Find more interesting dates, different places, do some volunteer dates that highlight local charities and that give back. They have such a large platform and could do so much more interesting/worthwhile stuff, but, instead they squander those great opportunities to give us the same manufactured cr*p, season after season. deadhorse

:soapbox Rant over....

For now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:23 pm

He looks mighty fine in that light purple sweater!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:16 pm

I was rooting for a Bach Mike season however some of his recent interview stuff makes me think he might have put his foot in his mouth a lot as lead and that might have not been a good thing for him.
He has IMO a lot of great qualities and can really shine but he can be careless. Case in point: in his AF podcast interview he shared things about Demi that were intimate and perhaps better left private plus his “jokingly” asking Keke on a date fell flat.
I think he is still on a learning curve and like that he is promoting a charity and working on a book. Maybe his niche as a MOC from the franchise is to represent in these ways and pave the way for a still unknown future MOC as Bach.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:34 am

Sprite wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Interview makes me love Mike even more. He would not be a mainstream Bachelor but, man, what a person of character! Women would swoon for a person like him!

I rarely watch the longer interviews, but I did enjoy this one. It also made me kind of mad. Not at Mike, but at the show. If they would knock off all the fake drama that they love to instigate and just show us more of the cast talking among themselves and with the lead, we could get to know them all a lot better and IMO it would make for a better show. I know that by this point I can pretty much write how the show is going to work before it even starts filming.

We missed out on getting to know Mike and plenty of the other decent guys from Hannah's season. Instead we got bashed over the head with Luke and his brand of crazy and sex in the windmill. It would be nice if we simply got to know everyone better. I'm sure there was natural drama that developed just from a bunch of strangers being cooped up together and the jealousy that occured as their feelings for the lead began to increase. Plus, there were probably a bunch of funny, sweet moments that occurred as friendships started to form. Find more interesting dates, different places, do some volunteer dates that highlight local charities and that give back. They have such a large platform and could do so much more interesting/worthwhile stuff, but, instead they squander those great opportunities to give us the same manufactured cr*p, season after season.  deadhorse

:soapbox  Rant over....

For now.

@Sprite
IMO This post absolutely, 100% NAILS IT! I agree with everything. It seems to me that every season tptb ruins the whole viewer experience with artificial, contrived foolishness and we find out later there were great guys we totally missed (and usually the lead did too).
This time, Luke P had co-star status and onscreen time. Hannah was completely pliable and selected to be manipulated throughout her season, IMO. That factor made me really dislike her season. IMO DWTS was her reward for being herself to her own detriment and tptb’s delight and amusement. I will never forgive them for airing her awkward fall in her gown and all the despair surrounding it. The show went really low with that and other decisions, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:59 am

notarose wrote:I was rooting for a Bach Mike season however some of his recent interview stuff makes me think he might have put his foot in his mouth a lot as lead and that might have not been a good thing for him.
He has IMO a lot of great qualities and can really shine but he can be careless. Case in point: in his AF podcast interview he shared things about Demi that were intimate and perhaps better left private plus his “jokingly” asking Keke on a date fell flat.
I think he is still on a learning curve and like that he is promoting a charity and working on a book. Maybe his niche as a MOC from the franchise is to represent in these ways and pave the way for a still unknown future MOC as Bach.

@notarose
I agree with your point about Mike’s inappropriate over sharing. He’s a great person IMO but there are many better choices when they make the decision to identify an MOC for lead. Right now, BN is content with eye candy, IMO. There’s no apparent desire for a strong, polished, professionally successful, sexy bachelor who is also a MOC, IMO. Definitely not now. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+14
leavers
blueblues
mercieme
atem
GuardianAngel