SELECT CONTENT

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:55 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting.

Very sweet!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Moved from Updates on past contestants thread.

Jolena wrote:
suzq wrote:They are talking on Reddit about someone claiming to have seen Mike Johnson and Demi Lovato out on a date tonight.  If this is true, I wonder how long that will be kept secret.  Can you imagine -- Tyler dating Gigi Hadid and Mike dating Demi Lovato?   What an interesting time to be a Bachelor Franchise alum.  All JMO.

I just posted about this last night in the BIP thread. I saw it posted on @bachelorBITCH IG account., but don't know if it's true or not. Great for Mike if it's true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:26 pm

Moved from the BIP thread to keep the conversation in one place.

Jolena wrote:Does anyone follow @BachelorBITCH on IG? This poster just posted that Mike and Demi Lovato were seen out having dinner tonight. I'm wondering if this is true or if it's a joke. They are giving details that they went in through the back door of the restaurant,what they were both wearing and some of their conversation. Maybe someone can go over there and tell me what you think because I don't know what to think other then if it''s true then Good for Mike.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Here from People Magaizine about Mike and Demi.
https://people.com/tv/demi-lovato-mike-johnson-talking-having-fun/

Also bachelor.spoilers said in her stories she heard it wasn't their first date. Take it for what you will.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:36 pm

smg2587 wrote:Here from People Magaizine about Mike and Demi.
https://people.com/tv/demi-lovato-mike-johnson-talking-having-fun/

Also bachelor.spoilers said in her stories she heard it wasn't their first date. Take it for what you will.

This could be one of the reason why he wasen't chosen to be the bachelor.  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4282

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:00 am

Nah. They were never seriously considering Mike anyway. Peter was, imo, scouted and cast onto Hannah's season to be the next lead. Mike possibly dating Demi Lovato is probably the easy excuse or reason TPTB will use now. I think Mike definitely wanted the bachelor role and would have accepted it if offered. He probably signed up for BIP thinking it would help his case for the next lead. But hey, being the lead is not what it's all cracked up to be. I think scoring a few dates from Demi and possibly leading to more with her ain't bad at all. Lots of guys would love to be in his position. Interesting enough, a lot of Hannah's guys on her season are off the market or unavailable. Dylan is engaged, Peter will be engaged in 3 months, Connor has a girlfriend, Kevin has a girlfriend, Tyler may have a girlfriend, Mike may be seeing Demi. There's probably even more that I'm missing.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:45 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Mike interviewed by Rachel on her podcast
Bachelor Happy Hour pod link

Mike will be on the AF podcast for one of their in-depth interviews next week.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:41 pm

Cute

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:45 pm

dee wrote:Nah. They were never seriously considering Mike anyway. Peter was, imo, scouted and cast onto Hannah's season to be the next lead. Mike possibly dating Demi Lovato is probably the easy excuse or reason TPTB will use now. I think Mike definitely wanted the bachelor role and would have accepted it if offered. He probably signed up for BIP thinking it would help his case for the next lead. But hey, being the lead is not what it's all cracked up to be. I think scoring a few dates from Demi and possibly leading to more with her ain't bad at all. Lots of guys would love to be in his position. Interesting enough, a lot of Hannah's guys on her season are off the market or unavailable. Dylan is engaged, Peter will be engaged in 3 months, Connor has a girlfriend, Kevin has a girlfriend, Tyler may have a girlfriend,  Mike may be seeing Demi. There's probably even more that I'm missing.

@dee
Don't forget Jed. giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:21 pm

@notarose oh my gosh. laugh out loud He's so giddy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+14
leavers
blueblues
mercieme
atem
GuardianAngel