SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:10 pm

kikora wrote:I wonder some variation along these lines could have happened?

Peter could have insisted on the FD that they get him a rose for Madi, he offered it to her and said he was sorry (blah, blah, blah) and that he understood why she was so upset and he was giving it to her to show her he wanted her to stay until the end, but it was up to her.

Then he tells her to take some time to think, show up at the F3 RC with her rose if she accepts his apology and is willing to try to work it out.

Thus, one rose we see sitting there during the F3 RC (so viewers think it's only between them with the camera panning up to showing the girls asking where Madi is) since technically one rose has been given - if she accepts.

TPTB (of course) make it seem like Madi is still deliberating until the last minute (when we see Peter looking so unsure, plus the girls asking about her) and then Madi comes walking in with the rose she already was given, and pretty much says yes.

Then obviously they have the remainder, but really the only official, part of the F3 RC and he goes on to pick HAS and VF finally leaves.

Thoughts?

Sounds possible that the last epi with Madi walking away was incomplete. yes  
I still think that rose and return, however it plays out, changed everything between Hannah and Peter. She knows about Madi’s condition regarding intimacy so Madi+a rose looks like the condition was agreed to. That means intimacy  would be what Madi sees as appropriate within Hannah’s relationship. I can’t see Hannah buying into a 3rd party setting the terms to that degree.
I could see Hannah self exiting before the end.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:16 pm

@kikora could be. I do think Peter saying I'm sorry is to Madi and reassuring her not to leave. How that happens and how he gets there in that tshirt, I have no idea. laugh out loud

I read here? I forget, that HS IG story said her Momma didn't raise her to be a one night stand?

I think VF is the only one he was intimate with. The whole 6 days working backwards with our filming schedule to me points to VF. Plus she's the one IMHO that would not hesitate. HS I don't think she was that invested in Peter to go that far. JMHO

ETA: I think it was HS in the furry socks, reminded me of Rachel wearing a onesie during Nick Viall's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:29 pm

From the preview, Peter is freaking out and upset saying that he can't believe Madi isn't going to try and fight for this.  

Peter seems protective of Madi after leaving the Meet the Parents.  

I just want Madi not hurt again.  She already had her heart broken (I know he has a different view) by this jerk.IMO

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@kikora could be. I do think Peter saying I'm sorry is to Madi and reassuring her not to leave. How that happens and how he gets there in that tshirt, I have no idea. laugh out loud

I read here? I forget, that HS IG story said her Momma didn't raise her to be a one night stand?

I think VF is the only one he was intimate with. The whole 6 days working backwards with our filming schedule to me points to VF. Plus she's the one IMHO that would not hesitate. HS I don't think she was that invested in Peter to go that far. JMHO

ETA: I think it was HS in the furry socks, reminded me of Rachel wearing a onesie during Nick Viall's season.

IF that was Madi he was saying "Im so sorry " to do you think he would've left her there like that and walked away back into the house? I think it could be (as another poster said) a scene where he's giving HA closure. IDK
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:42 pm

@Jolena If he's giving HA closure then do you think he let her go before the FRC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:32 pm

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@kikora could be. I do think Peter saying I'm sorry is to Madi and reassuring her not to leave. How that happens and how he gets there in that tshirt, I have no idea. laugh out loud

IF that was Madi he was saying "Im so sorry " to do you think he would've left her there like that and walked away back into the house? I think it could be (as another poster said) a scene where he's giving HA closure. IDK

Wait, this is confusing me. I think there are 2 different scenes of I’m sorry here... one is in Australia where Peter asks ‘ Madi not to leave ( am I correct @GuarduanAngel?) and the OTHER is the scene shot in Agoura Hills where he says “ I’m so sorry”.

Let’s keep those scenes separate...i do believe the first is to Madi, he doesn’t want her to leave. ( because really she is his No. 1 choice. And the second is to HA back in California, where he gets closure and says goodbye to her.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:52 pm

I'm referring to the s/cap we were discussing with him in the light colour tshirt looking at someone saying I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart I'm so sorry. I didn't think we knew where this is?

gabriele wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 9a574f10

snipped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0MpiKFba8s&app=desktop
Thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 pm

@GuardianAngel Yea, this S/C has been sleuthed to be an Airbnb in Agoura Hills. Different theories out there and mine is that he is getting closure with HA after leaving Australia to be with Madi and not really having the necessary face time with HA. I don’t think he has proposed to her and maybe she also left as well...so still some questions.
The other ‘ sorry ‘ is of Peter in Australia, urging Madi to stay as he is giving out the roses at F3RC, IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm referring to the s/cap we were discussing with him in the light colour tshirt looking at someone saying I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart I'm so sorry. I didn't think we knew where this is?

gabriele wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 9a574f10

snipped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0MpiKFba8s&app=desktop
Thanks!

The sleuthers found this to be at an air B&B in California. This is the one Im referring to when I say it could be closure with Hannah Ann as others have said he probably wouldn't be walking away and back into the house if it was Madison he was saying that to. The only other "Im sorry" I thought he said to Madi in her ear when he was holding her and talking to her on their FSD.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:52 pm

The reason that’s been given in the past for not allowing contact between the lead and F2 after filming ends has been so that the ATFR live reunion is raw and real. So why allow a filmed closure talk beforehand? And if so, what would be the point of the F2 showing up at ATFR?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:01 pm

@notarose Great point! It looks like this season didn’t conform with a LOT of the ‘ normal’ timeline and process. But which and why? Still remains to be unwrapped.IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:06 pm

@Jolena One thing I noticed in the clip he's not bending down as far as he does when he talks to Hannah Ann. This leads me to believe the person is taller, perhaps Madison. Also, I don't think we've seen the reason why Chris Harrison said early on that HA has backbone. I have a feeling HA plays a huge part in the ending...maybe more so than Madison.

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton