SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:51 am

Doggoneit wrote:Didn't they announce Rachel prior to the finale of Nick's season?

I read about a full month before due to wanting to cast more people of color.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:26 pm

atem wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Didn't they announce Rachel prior to the finale of Nick's season?

I read about a full month before due to wanting to cast more people of color.

Just before HTD aired.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:32 pm

Peter definitely isn't a Bach I really like .... I do like Maddie ...and don't mind Hannah Ann .. but I am kinda enjoying this season ... mostly because we don't know how it turns out! I love doubt when it comes to how a season ends. I'm old school Bach ... and i used to love the sleuthing to see who F1 was .... there's still sleuthing to find out details ...and some of you are so amazing at that! But not knowing the ending is what I've missed the most since the days prior to RS ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:11 pm

northernviewer wrote:Peter definitely isn't a Bach I really like .... I do like Maddie ...and don't mind Hannah Ann .. but I am kinda enjoying this season ... mostly because we don't know how it turns out!  I love doubt when it comes to how a season ends.  I'm old school Bach ... and i used to love the sleuthing to see who F1 was .... there's still sleuthing to find out details ...and some of you are so amazing at that!  But not knowing the ending is what I've missed the most since the days prior to RS ...

It seems harder to sleuth though. Caps aren't enough without some insider info.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:33 pm

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Peter definitely isn't a Bach I really like .... I do like Maddie ...and don't mind Hannah Ann .. but I am kinda enjoying this season ... mostly because we don't know how it turns out!  I love doubt when it comes to how a season ends.  I'm old school Bach ... and i used to love the sleuthing to see who F1 was .... there's still sleuthing to find out details ...and some of you are so amazing at that!  But not knowing the ending is what I've missed the most since the days prior to RS ...

It seems harder to sleuth though.  Caps aren't enough without some insider info.

We used to do it :yes: BUT this season isn't just about who he picks .. theres more to it this season as it doesn't appear to be a typical FRC ... I totally get that. I just like that we don't know how it ends ...the mystery of it all is kinda refreshing IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:43 pm

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:

It seems harder to sleuth though.  Caps aren't enough without some insider info.

We used to do it :yes:  BUT this season isn't just about who he picks .. theres more to it this season as it doesn't appear to be a typical FRC ... I totally get that.  I just like that we don't know how it ends ...the mystery of it all is kinda refreshing IMO

I agree and think this season he picks Hanna Ann and then she gets a “backbone” according to Chris Harrison and breaks up with him because she knows it was always Madi. Does Madi take him back is the question. Very messy. It’s a reversed Mesnick or Arie. laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:

We used to do it :yes:  BUT this season isn't just about who he picks .. theres more to it this season as it doesn't appear to be a typical FRC ... I totally get that.  I just like that we don't know how it ends ...the mystery of it all is kinda refreshing IMO

But that is what this forum is about!  Figuring out the ending.  The whole thing makes no sense!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:57 pm

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:

I find it refreshing because it had gotten to the point where RS was essentially a character/narrator every season. This season he’s just a speculator among many and others sleuthers are shining just as bright which means more creative voices to listen to and more than one outcome to contemplate and debate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:00 pm

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:

But that is what this forum is about!  Figuring out the ending.  The whole thing makes no sense!

I'm in total agreement with you .. just saying it differently I think. I love the sleuthing that goes on here ... what I didn't like is that RS gets a message or phone call from an insider revealing the ending and he publishes it ... big friggin deal ... that's not solving a mystery ... that's getting it handed to you on a silver platter! Remember the days of looking at shadows? Fingernails? Moles? Etc... Fridgegate!? Those were the days Hugesmile

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:01 am

I don’t know, still thinking it might be Madi. Maybe for Peter it was Madi or no one and their status is fluid. Thus, nothing for RS to spoil as he says he only deals with confirmed info. I don’t think he’s holding anything back. no idea
TPTB are probably hoping enough time has passed and Madi will be ready to be engaged if all goes well.
I just don’t see it with Hannah Ann.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:42 am

northernviewer wrote:snipped..

I'm  in total agreement with you ..  just saying it differently I think.   I love the sleuthing that goes on here ... what I didn't like is that RS gets a message or phone call from an insider revealing the ending and he publishes it ... big friggin deal ... that's not solving a mystery ... that's getting it handed to you on a silver platter!  Remember the days of looking at shadows? Fingernails? Moles?  Etc... Fridgegate!?   Those were the days Hugesmile

Yes and we did it with very little SM and no RS or any other spoiler sites. Smiley

I mentioned the other day I should start a threads so we could post our sleuthing over the years. It might help those who are new to seluthing as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:45 am

northern viewer wrote:
atem wrote: "But that is what this forum is about!  Figuring out the ending.  The whole thing makes no sense!

I'm  in total agreement with you ..  just saying it differently I think.   I love the sleuthing that goes on here ... what I didn't like is that RS gets a message or phone call from an insider revealing the ending and he publishes it ... big friggin deal ... that's not solving a mystery ... that's getting it handed to you on a silver platter!  Remember the days of looking at shadows? Fingernails? Moles?  Etc... Fridgegate!?   Those were the days Hugesmile

For me the forum is about much more than just the ending.

With the AU shows the contestants aren't revealed until 2-3 days before the premiere, so all our pre-show sleuthing is done from scratch and all we have to work with are a few pap photos of dates.  We need to find the contestants on SM (most of whom are set to private) then try to work out the F1 from there.

If we don't work it out before the premiere it's too late because the F1 is immediately spoiled by betting agencies on night 1, who get the info handed to them (most likely by TPTB, IMO).  But there is still loads of sleuthing to be done; working out locations, the boot order of contestants, spotting the editing tricks etc.  

All that stuff is fun for me, even when the F1 is already spoiled.

Re: RS, he seems to be put on a pedestal by many in the Bach community and I don't get why.  He's implied he has all manner of info and is "waiting to confirm it" before releasing, but to me he comes across as someone stalling for time and with the finale fast approaching his bluff is close to being called IMO.  

I don't know how accurate his info has been in previous seasons but I haven't been impressed TBH and considering I probably won't sleuth any more US seasons I will leave you with the message that the research I have seen from members here is far more impressive than anything he has revealed, IMO.

I don't think y'all actually need him at all.  goteam
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton