SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:31 am

Sprite wrote:snip
Sorry, but I don't trust anything from a woman who publicly humiliated her own son on national tv. She certainly didn't care if they dumped Peter because it brought him back to her and I doubt she considered any of them a real threat. HB in particular while she had dumped her little Bud had just proved to the nation what a stud he was...4x!!! That made mommy dearest really proud. That was the moment where I thought things were weird in that household. I think Madi was the only one that didn't play her game and the only one that made Bud stand up to her...if only for a little bit. :babies: JMO

Barb DID seem to be really proud about Bud's sexual prowess:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Barb_410
Source - My Screen cap of ABC website video from Hannah Brown's ATFR - at the exact moment when Hannah said it was 4 times.

As to why Barb seemed so negative about Madison and positive about Hannah Ann ... it does seem IMO a bit strange. All of the negative aspects of Madi and Bud's relationship and the struggles over what happened in the FD weren't really all that public at the time of MTP - RS had little knowledge about this at the time. The people who really knew most about this were production, and IMO they were the real reason why Barb and the Weber family were so negative about Madi and positive about HS. I think production knew (or had a strong suspicion) that Madi was going to self-eliminate anyway (or not accept a proposal) whereas they knew HS would so they gave enough information to Barb to poison her opinion of Madi. HS played her role well; knew just how to get an emotional crack in her voice and appear to wipe (non-existent) tears from her eyes and made it pretty easy for Barb to believe what production had told her before she met either girl. Barb did exactly what production wanted - make sure that Peter could not pick Madi and would pick Hannah Ann.

IMO Madi had some idea that she could come back after filming was supposedly over because production ran the same storyline that they used on Arie's season - Bud picks someone he doesn't really love, production (through CH) brings back the girl he does love and they ride off into the sunset on ATFR - giving them a dramatic and happy ending after all. IMO they didn't let Barb in on this and she only found out about what CH had done when we saw the previews of his trip to Auburn and meeting with Madi on Monday night when the previews aired. IMO this is why Barb feels betrayed and why she's un-followed CH (and everyone else from production). It's one of the more epic messes that this show has ever created.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:34 am

I always noticed how in the F3 episode how Madi always tried to be optimistic.  She always tried to get the other women to talk about other things.  She came off so sweet to me.  She didn't want to make anyone feel bad.

I think the show didn't want Peter to be the one dumped with no one.  It would have been fine if he was still with HS.  But, I think CH (and his fellow yapping gf LZ) went on a tear on Madi after they knew Peter would be single and EVERYONE (including Peter) blamed Madi for that.  

I still remember Peter in one of the interviews after the WTA about Madi should have known what would happen at the FS and he tried to think of how if she never went on the show, but can't help but think how happy he was when he was with her at that point.  I never have been able to find it since I first saw it.

All IMO.

Last edited by atem on Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by River57 Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:42 am

I am not feeling supportive of Peter, Chris H, producers or the Weber family.  But mostly Peter. If he had any tender feelings for Madison he would have defended and protected her at the Finale. She was attacked and blindsided.  The Weber’s started the assault and no one but Madison defended her. Shame on them and she is the young one.  Peter even said in an interview with ETV that both his mother and Madison did not handle it right.  Oh my Peter you were the lead and you said you loved her.  Madison and her family must have been shocked and horrified.  Word to young attractive people. Do not go on the bachelor! Also can anyone explain to me why Chris H or Peter did not speak up at the Finale and explain to Barb that the three hour wait was not just because of Madison. Chris has said that in post show interviews. Just speak up for Madison when she was being spoken about so harshly on something that was not her fault. I hate to see things that are so unfair when anyone of them could have spoken up?

Last edited by River57 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a question and a remark.)

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:50 am

My ex mother in law didn't speak to my mother from the day I got married and onward. She was mad at her for not stopping the marriage and taking her son away from her.

We had to be there every Sunday for dinner regardless of what other plans may have come up. She constantly called him for one reason or another because she needed his help for one reason or another.

When we separated it was all my mother's fault. dizzy

There are some cultures where the mother is very controlling. I've lived it and so did my very good friend.

We are both divorced for many years now. Smiley

I totally agree with @Astrobach 's post, Barb felt she would loose control if Peter were to stay with Madison.

Also it's ok not to like someone, but the way she spoke to her on national TV is IMO inexcusable and only confirms to me what type of person she is. Was it necessary to post an IG story dancing to Flying on a Jet Plane, what is she 12 yrs old? Pathetic display of a mom supporting her son. She didn't have the decency to support them regardless of what would happen in the future. She didn't have the heart to ensure they knew the family would be there and help them get through whatever they needed, that's support, not trashing a young lady on TV simply because she doesn't fit the mold you want for your son. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:57 am

I read that Barb is back following producers.  I think Insta was just acting goofy, because people seemed to think HS and Madi just started following each other and always have from the time the show started airing.

River57 wrote:I am not feeling supportive of Peter, Chris H, producers or the Weber family. But mostly Peter. If he had any tender feelings for Madison he would have defended and protected her at the Finale. She was attacked and blindsided. The Weber’s started the assault and no one but Madison defended her. Shame on them and she is the young one. Peter even said in an interview with ETV that both his mother and Madison did not handle it right. Oh my Peter you were the lead and you said you loved her. Madison and her family must have been shocked and horrified. Word to young attractive people. Do not go on the bachelor!

Me either. I have never liked Peter, but this season just confirmed by initial thoughts of him were correct. Madi needs a man to challenge her to be her best and I never thought Peter did that for her. He just came off as selfish to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:06 pm

I am shocked that peosucers didn’t acknowledge or mention the fires in Australia, one way or the other....... especially kangaroos since so many lands have been  so much destroyed and they shoot this babies joeys segment.

RIP Peter. You seems back to mother of all darkness whip. My take is that you will still be there at 40. Enjoy your flings until you can. Don’t forget to zip zip so you don’t reproduce.

I was ready to be indulgent about Peter but actions after live finale speak volumes 

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:19 pm

We all know there are story boards that are drawn up and certain things while not scripted, are at the very least, prodded to produce certain responses.  I just watched the TMZ interview of Peter and JMO, but he is either a way better actor than I gave him credit for or he simply was not into either of the women that were F2 and therefore enlisted the help of mama to drive a wedge between he and Madi.  He ditched HS by not staying engaged - one problem solved.  He seemed like he was not the least bit upset, sorry, down or anything - just like life goes on ..... and mama should get a show.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:50 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:We all know there are story boards that are drawn up and certain things while not scripted, are at the very least, prodded to produce certain responses.  I just watched the TMZ interview of Peter and JMO, but he is either a way better actor than I gave him credit for or he simply was not into either of the women that were F2 and therefore enlisted the help of mama to drive a wedge between he and Madi.  He ditched HS by not staying engaged - one problem solved.  He seemed like he was not the least bit upset, sorry, down or anything - just like life goes on ..... and mama should get a show.  

He’s faking, IMO. He would have to be insane to be unimpacted by everything that’s happened. He’s not man enough to do anything except continue running in place. He’s not the first person to have an overbearing mother but, this is likely the first time he’s seen her through the eyes of so many others. Still, he can keep hiding from the truth as long as he wants. He clearly does not have what it takes to break free or even understand why he should. His familiar is disgusting but, he’s used to it. All My Opinion.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:08 pm

IMO, Peter knows exactly who his mama is and if he’s staying at home it’s his choice for whatever reason. He’s a pilot, does he fly commercial or international. Has he ever been away from home for any extended time other than being on the show? Is he saving to buy a house? Who knows!
WHY was he chosen again, for Bachelor? Was it because of the infamous windmill sexcapade? Does he seems like a take charged guy? I’m not a pilot, but I think you’ll need to be a composed and focus person. Learning and dedication to fly. Must mean something so he’s not entirely a wuss.
Just wish him the best moving forward.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:28 pm

I just found it odd the show showed nothing about the women's perspective of THEIR journey in this. No questions about what Peter thought of each of the final two women. No questions at the WTA about why they were the F2 or who the women thought would be F1.

The ATFR was nothing but the Barb overreacting show. We got no questioning of Madison of why she did with her decisions. Nothing. It made no sense.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:
IMO, Peter knows exactly who his mama is and if he’s staying at home it’s his choice for whatever reason. He’s a pilot, does he fly commercial or international. Has he ever been away from home for any extended time other than being on the show? Is he saving to buy a house? Who knows!
WHY was he chosen again, for Bachelor? Was it because of the infamous windmill sexcapade? Does he seems like a take charged guy? I’m not a pilot, but I think you’ll need to be a composed and focus person. Learning and dedication to fly. Must mean something so he’s not entirely a wuss.

According to Barb in an interview a ways back she said Peter could buy a house in a heartbeat. So I would think he's saved quit a bit of money living at home. Pilot's make a good income , although he at the lower end of that income it's still well into 6 figures. Money or career isn't his problem i'ts his mother (culture as he says) which I can't understand for the life of me what that has to do with him still living at home. I know alot of young people in their 20's do still live at home but it's because they couldn't find jobs to support themselves when they graduated college. That is not the case for Peter . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Idlemess wrote:

He was easily manipulated. More than likely he was "mr agreeable" during Hannah's season and TPTB knew he would be perfect. I'm sure the windmill just added to their glee. And, post filming stories about his previous dating life with him admitting that he falls in love easily was the icing on the top of the cake. I said it 9 months ago before her season was done airing that he would be the next lead. His edit told me that.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton