SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:31 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah has also written that Alan is working on his communication skills recently.  Alan has talked  about them working on communication. Anyone she dates will have flaws. She has them too. I don’t think pointing out one of Alan’s flaws means anything.   Not saying they are a couple for certain but couples have issues they work through like Hannah and Alan are doing.   JMO

I continue to think something is going on because of how quiet they’ve become. Hannah doesn’t post ig stories hardly anymore unless it’s dwts related or an ad. She is very quiet about her day to day because she is spending a lot of time outside the studio with Alan as well.  JMO

Hannah has always been very quiet off and on on social media - she was the same way during the airing of the season. I don't think that's enough evidence to point to them being together romantically. I still have seen absolutely nothing from Hannah that indicates any romantic or sexual interest in Alan. I think they are very close friends because they are forced to spend all of their time together by the show. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:32 pm

@Bleiby527 I’m not saying what I stated in my previous post means they’re together. You said she states over and over how bad his communication is. I was pointing out that if you’ve read her latest diaries over the last three-four weeks you would see that’s not accurate and that things have changed. 

There has been plenty of posts over the last week or two that provides “evidence” as to why people think there are romantic feelings involved. I don’t feel the need to continuously list them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Bleiby527 I’m not saying what I stated in my previous post means they’re together. You said she states over and over how bad his communication is. I was pointing out that if you’ve read her latest diaries over the last three-four weeks you would see that’s not accurate and that things have changed. 

There has been plenty of posts over the last week or two that provides “evidence” as to why people think there are romantic feelings involved. I don’t feel the need to continuously list them.

Well Alan's communication skills haven't improved that much if he is declaring on live TV that Hannah is insecure. That obviously upset her. Again, I don't fault Alan for that. I think he's a sweetheart and just said that without thinking.

I've read through the posts and I don't think anything listed provides any concrete evidence that the two are together romantically. When Hannah is happy and in love, we will know. The girl is not shy about expressing her feelings. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@Bleiby527 I’m not saying what I stated in my previous post means they’re together. You said she states over and over how bad his communication is. I was pointing out that if you’ve read her latest diaries over the last three-four weeks you would see that’s not accurate and that things have changed. 

Well Alan's communication skills haven't improved that much if he is declaring on live TV that Hannah is insecure. That obviously upset her. Again, I don't fault Alan for that. I think he's a sweetheart and just said that without thinking.

I've read through the posts and I don't think anything listed provides any concrete evidence that the two are together romantically. When Hannah is happy and in love, we will know. The girl is not shy about expressing her feelings. IMO
Not sure why you would think Hannah or Alan would be 100% open about any potential feelings for the other while they’re currently on the show. That would never happen IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:37 pm

Hannah was far more active on social media during her season, even after the Jed drama, and during colton’s.  There has been a noticeable change IMO. They are also not forced to spend all the time they spend together that Hannah mentions in her bustle diary. Only things they are required to do is practice and promo.

What we see as far as romantic interest is subjective. I’ve seen a lot of looks, handing holding, touching etc that is more than just friendly. They will for obvious reasons not admit to anything. Because of her bachelor experience she will not be open about any romantic relationships for awhile. She will date privately . JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Not sure why you would think Hannah or Alan would be 100% open about any potential feelings for the other while they’re currently on the show. That would never happen IMO.

I don't think Hannah would be 100% open about any potential feelings she has for Alan, but she would be happier. When Hannah is sad, we know and when Hannah is happy we know. She is extremely open. Lately she has been very sad. She was so upset last week after the show aired that she didn't do any interviews after her dance.

I think Alan is a lovely person but I don't think there is anything romantic between them. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:41 pm

Hannah has had happy and sad moments as to be expected. One man will not and cannot heal all. She was sad after her performance but has seemed very happy in pics and videos with Alan this week. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I don't think Hannah would be 100% open about any potential feelings she has for Alan, but she would be happier. When Hannah is sad, we know and when Hannah is happy we know. She is extremely open. Lately she has been very sad. She was so upset last week after the show aired that she didn't do any interviews after her dance.

I think Alan is a lovely person but I don't think there is anything romantic between them. JMO
We’ll have to agree to disagree because again, I don’t believe that you can only feel one emotion at once. You can be sad, happy, hurt, broken, excited, etc. all at the same time. One emotion doesn’t have to negate another emotion. 

She appears to be the happiest she’s been in a long time IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah has had happy and sad moments as to be expected. One man will not and cannot heal all. She was sad after her performance but has seemed very happy in pics and videos with Alan this week. JMO

We're going to have to agree to disagree. Time will tell if there is anything more than friendship, we won't know until after she is voted off the show. I think it's a friendship. I also really like Alan but I don't think Hannah and Alan are together. But a strong friendship is a good thing, women can also get a lot out of a close friendship with a man. That can help her in her future relationships too. IMO

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

You are right Ash, Alan got trapped into a showmance last season and he swore it would never happen again. Then what happened to Hannah I am sure she doesn't want to put anything out there either. So I think they are trying their hardest to keep it private while the show is going on. But there is so many signs that point to more than friends.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

Give Alan a break on the spur of the moment he worded it wrong. But if you listen pass the first sentence he has said she is incrediable and has nothing to be insecure about. Hannah knows exactly what he was trying to say. IMO it was just and emotional and physically tiring week with traveling, her friends wedding and learning 2 dances. Then to hear the stupid comments from the judges just put her in an emotional break down. I am sure that her and Alan had a good cry and talk and everything is ok. Hannah knows how much Alan cares and supports her because she has said it in the past interviews.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Give Alan a break on the spur of the moment he worded  it wrong.  But if you listen pass the first sentence he has said she is incrediable and has nothing to be insecure about.  Hannah knows exactly what he was trying to say.  IMO it was just and emotional and physically tiring week with traveling, her friends wedding and learning 2 dances.  Then to hear the stupid comments from the judges just put her in an emotional break down.  I am sure that her and Alan had a good cry and talk and everything is ok.  Hannah knows how much Alan cares and supports her because she has said it in the past interviews.

I agree with all of this, but I think Hannah and Alan are just friends. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna